Realisation

callisto

callisto

Bronze
The more you actually get into your looksmaxxing protocol, the less you browse this site or similar sites.

I noticed right from the start, from the moment i decited to dedicate my life to this goal, that i had no longer such a need to browse this site for hours and hours trying to find the new holy grail of information thats going to change my view and make it so much easier.

Its also kind of funny. 99% of the High Post users here and all the "experienced" Looksmax.org users seem to be online constantly (Which means they are actually just laying in their bed or sitting on their greasy chair and doing nothing the whole day) and just shit on people that are trying to actually gain knowledge on here.

90% of Looksmaxxing section is retards complaining that if they only got the appointment with Dr. Ballsack to get their modified Lefort 100 470 degree rotation, they would be a Chad soon. Pathetic.

And even if they got the Surgery, would they be able to get with women? No, definitely not. You know why? Because they are autistic as shit and cant even talk to them. Where's your Surgery to get that fixed huh?

Actual information and helpful posts are buried in shitloads and shitloads of trash. Best thing ever that i did on here was sort by Guide and read. Everything else is a waste of time. Everyone here seems to shit on every Looksmax that isnt instant or a surgery. Actually giving up Time for something and having Determination and Discipline is so rare to find here and is looked down upon here way too much.

Enjoy the thought that your life will never be as good as mine.

Goodbye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 21531, fruitgunpop and 6 others
You are right but I will probably still rot

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
i'm usually doing chores or lifting when I'm online.

GOPR2482

mewing and bonesmashing

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and datboijj
mewing and bonesmashing
sitting, rotting and complaining. do you remember the last time you showered and shaved?

• +1
Reactions: odegoat
Can you pm some useful posts? I am on the road ur on