Realise I have been cucked by my braces, finally took them off

ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Kraken
I'm 17. Hopefully both jaws will grow more. I realise I'm not that subhuman. There's still hop e

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I'm looking alright and human in my opinion.
@BigJimsWornOutTires don't really have the confidence for this but how would you say I look? Am I alight? I think I look human. Hopefully still some more time to grow and develop facially. But hell even If I'm done right now I'm satisfied. I used to look very, very subhuman, and had teeth crowding in my upper palate and the dental arch was pretty narrow. Now it's a bit better, and my lower jaw grew a bit.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I just realised though the braces fixed the crowding (I had one teeth, my canine, not inline with other teeth on my upper palate, was no place), it didn't allow my upper jaw to grow. Then they put braces also on my Lower jaw half a year ago because they messed up my bite.

Anyway fuck it, crowding is fixed but I'm not putting my braces again, put them off because of an MRI, and I'm not putting them on again. Fuck my orthodontist.

You remind me of this guy:

patrick-wilson-nella-miniserie-angels-in-america-con-ben-shenkman-224456_jpg_1100x0_crop_q85.jpg
tumblr_ouul45K7u41wy1vz5o5_1280.png

Gayer than Ray.

Did You Know? This guy is gay too:

5661cea90befba3216adc82b9bc5c9f1.jpg

Met him. He too is gayer than Ray.

• JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and ChristianChad
braces are the least of your problems

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, pneumocystosis and racoon4
You remind me of this guy:

patrick-wilson-nella-miniserie-angels-in-america-con-ben-shenkman-224456_jpg_1100x0_crop_q85.jpg
tumblr_ouul45K7u41wy1vz5o5_1280.png

Gayer than Ray.

Did You Know? This guy is gay too:

5661cea90befba3216adc82b9bc5c9f1.jpg

Met him. He too is gayer than Ray.
I don't know either of these guys, but keep in mind I am not gaymaxxing yet. That's only if everything breaks down and I am financially and mentally hopeless.

Also why are you meeting with gay niggers?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and BigJimsWornOutTires
braces are the least of your problems
Also I don't think so, braces wreck your whole face by not allowing it to develop

Get haircut like fringe that cover your huge forehead, It is also trendy at your age

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I don't know either of these guys, but keep in mind I am not gaymaxxing yet. That's only if everything breaks down and I am financially and mentally hopeless.

Also why are you meeting with gay niggers?
He ran into me and my ex on Royal Street, a few blocks from Bourbon St in the French Quarters. The guy kept smiling at me. And not the friendly kind. My ex had the same impression as she explained later. And she was a hottie. His eyes should have been on her. But instead, ugh. Cringe.

I felt dirty later.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Get haircut like fringe that cover your huge forehead, It is also trendy at your age
Ye I know my forehead is huge, but I also have a problem with my hair aswell. It seems like it lacks thickness right at the hairline for some reason.
Usually I sweep it down a bit. I want to try to wear it more solid like this
, solid from beginning to end just to see how it looks. I know this doesn't really go with big forehead because of PSL logic but whatever.

Maybe my forehead head shape simply doesn't allow this, and my hairline is too round.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
first of all, watch out for this receeding hairline. You're 17 and it looks like you'll be a total slaphead in 2 years.
Its jus the camera angle and because I swept it up with a hairbrush. My hair quality is great. My father has thinning on his crown but he is 50 years old fatass who doesn't care about his diet just works manual labour. My grandfather from my father's side has the same hair as my father rn I think, thinning on the crown and NW2. My grandfather from my mother's side had a full head of hair until he died, was NW1.5 or something.

I think it's just because of my forehead shape, too round. Maybe with hair product it would look fine and solid like a normal person who sweeps their hair back with a hairbrush

over for your hairline

first of all, watch out for this receeding hairline. You're 17 and it looks like you'll be a total slaphead in 2 years.

Towards the front, I think those are stray hairs, not places with dying hair follicles. My hairline and forehead are just very round and it looks very weird and like I'm balding.
On the sides more, yeah maybe that's the beginning of hairline recession. I'm probably NW1.5

Oh man, you gotta save that hair and dye it black.

• +1
View attachment 1737333Towards the front, I think those are stray hairs, not places with dying hair follicles. My hairline and forehead are just very round and it looks very weird and like I'm balding.
On the sides more, yeah maybe that's the beginning of hairline recession. I'm probably NW1.5
let's assume thats the case and that's not a typical, albeit severe MPB case, have you always had this hairline? Look back at pictures of when you're younger. Forget about the "my dad/grandpa/insert male relative" thing, just try to look at yourself and see the cope-free reality.

• +1
let's assume thats the case and that's not a typical, albeit severe MPB case, have you always had this hairline? Look back at pictures of when you're younger. Forget about the "my dad/grandpa/insert male relative" thing, just try to look at yourself and see the cope-free reality.

View attachment 1737346
Yeah, I see what you mean now. I think that it is not my childhood hairline.

(((☢️COPE LEVELS REACHING CRITICAL MASS☢️))) But it doesn't really matter if I'm borderline NW2 right now, most people have this kind of hairline because of natural maturation. My hairline is not ideal but it's not worth getting on hair regimens just to have a chance at the hairline your illustration shows, again assuming my hairline is not just naturally very round and feminine.

I think I'll take a gamble and trust my genetics and diet and hope I don't end up with NW3

you look middle aged.

u just have shit nordic hairline son. lose weight before asking for rates btw
Im a Russian ogre not a Nordic I just didn't have high testosterone in the womb

Over for my middle aged genes

you look 35 and 12 at the same time christian chad

• +1
Yeah, I see what you mean now. I think that it is not my childhood hairline.

(((☢️COPE LEVELS REACHING CRITICAL MASS☢️))) But it doesn't really matter if I'm borderline NW2 right now, most people have this kind of hairline because of natural maturation. My hairline is not ideal but it's not worth getting on hair regimens just to have a chance at the hairline your illustration shows, again assuming my hairline is not just naturally very round and feminine.

I think I'll take a gamble and trust my genetics and diet and hope I don't end up with NW3
To achieve that "optimal" nw1 hairline you'd need a hair transplant. What I am saying is that you should hop on a regimen not to recover that (which would be virtually impossible at this point, I presume) but keep yourself from losing ground from now on.

• +1
To achieve that "optimal" nw1 hairline you'd need a hair transplant. What I am saying is that you should hop on a regimen not to recover that (which would be virtually impossible at this point, I presume) but keep yourself from losing ground from now on.
Are there regimens which are effective and don't mess with systematic hormones?

you kinda look like @larsanova lost brother

• JFL
You just have to don't wear elastics, elastics make you recessed, use mewing instead

• +1

View attachment 1737346
with that hairline grow them out no point in keeping them short, the colouring is kinda unideal too as others have said dye them!

• +1
You just have to don't wear elastics, elastics make you recessed, use mewing instead
I agree but I did solely braces no elastics ever. The funny thing is that they messed up my bite (didn't have this problem before) now I have slight prognathism and they want to use elastics or a brace on my chin jfl I'm so done with these useless faggots

I'm gonna consult the best Orthodontist in my region in Israel and I'll see what solutions he offers me. Im hoping I can get a proper Orthodontic device to widen my palate as that's the cause of all my fucking problems including my messed up bite. If he's useless as well fuck it, I'm not touching Orthodontic treatment ever again, would probably just wait for maxiofacial surgery.

I'm praying to Gandy that they grow more now that they are not inhibited by the braces.

Are there regimens which are effective and don't mess with systematic hormones?
I think fin is fairly safe at your age, but do your research and see a doctor if you think you need to.

• +1
with that hairline grow them out no point in keeping them short, the colouring is kinda unideal too as others have said dye them!
this is what I'm going for

Last edited:
Ah fck I don't want to get on Fin 😭

@Tenshi
this is Arnold at 18. Would you say his hairline is bad?

Compared to when he was 13

@Tenshi View attachment 1737394 this is Arnold at 18. Would you say his hairline is bad?

Compared to when he was 13 View attachment 1737396

His hairline looks virtually the same tbh, only thing that seem to have changed is his skull shape getting more pronounced as he matured.

But Arnold very likely never had MPB to begin with, any slight recession he may have had was probably due to his use of abnormal amounts of steroids.

• +1
His hairline looks virtually the same tbh, only thing that seem to have changed is his skull shape getting more pronounced as he matured.

But Arnold very likely never had MPB to begin with, any slight recession he may have had was probably due to his use of abnormal amounts of steroids.
Do you think he had a hairline transplant in his early 40s? Or only like 50s, early 60s?

Do you think he had a hairline transplant in his early 40s? Or only like 50s, early 60s?
It is a very likely possibility

or he just got lucky and his hair loss was very mild. But I'd bet that he either didn't have MPB or his hair loss was not severe so he could get away with it for a long time.

AFAIK most treatments weren't available throughout most of his young years.

• +1
AFAIK most treatments weren't available throughout most of his young years.
That's what I'm assuming aswell, though theoretically there were hair transplants in the late 80s

Anyway, thank you for your input sir.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Jfl at listening to a bloated cheek chipmunk and soy redditors