Realistic Height Chart

Tryingtoascend

Tryingtoascend

Vampiremaxxer
This chart is based on both studies and my observations. I have measured a lot of my friends evening without shoes so I know how much people usually fraud.
The following chart applies for most developed countries (more about high average countries in the end)

Those are genuine Evening heights barefoot. People always say/perceive height at least an inch taller than that. Dont cope for this thread though.

5'3" and under: You're outstandingly short. Sadly most people will treat you like a child and dating will be on brutal mode. If you absolutely mog you'll only then have a chance with the subset of chicks that don't mind height that much.
5'4"-5'5": You're very short. For most people shortest young man they've seen all day. Realistically for most women it is a deal breaker sadly... You really need to maxx other areas so you can get with the women that won't mind
5'6": You're quite short. Still not very much but this is the height where things start becoming tough. This is also the point where you're gonna start to get called short on the regular
5'7"-5'8": You're everyday short. You're at a disadvantage but not a huge one. Still can compensate with face and other stuff
5'9": Supposedly average but you're going to be treated as "lowkey short". You're not truly short though.
5'10": Average dude. Won't stand out at all but will also never be called short
5'11"-6'0": Kinda tall. You still won't stand out for your height but you may get called tall here and there especially if you have the proportions for it
6'1"-6'2": Legit everyday tall. Serious chance to be the tallest in the group, but nothing uncommon. For many women this is ideal
6'3"-6'4": You're very tall. At this point expect people to calling you "the tall guy". This is where niche appeals starts.
6'5"-6'6": Exceptionally tall, for most people you're the tallest person they've seen all day, you have strong niche appeal
6'7"+: Truly outstandingly tall. You stand out everywhere and you probably are one of the tallest people in your city even. At this height niche appeal is strong but some women will find you too tall.

If you live in Central/Northern Europe or Central Balkans you can get an accurate chart if you add 1.25" to every height category

• +1
Reactions: kebab, goatedjordan23, hardestmfintheroom and 4 others
I should also add:
People claim/ are perceived at least an inch taller than their actual evening barefoot height. Mine is 5'10.3" and I get guessed 6' by females all the time. The rare ones that guess below 6' have all guessed 5'11" or 5'11.5"

• +1
Reactions: badamj
Whats smv of 5'9 chadlite. How big of a hit is that in ur opinion? Decent chart btw, don't see much I could disagree with.

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend
I should also add:
People claim/ are perceived at least an inch taller than their actual evening barefoot height. Mine is 5'10.3" and I get guessed 6' by females all the time. The rare ones that guess below 6' have all guessed 5'11" or 5'11.5"
Plus all the guys I know that claim 6'1" are actually about 5'11.75"

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Whats smv of 5'9 chadlite. How big of a hit is that in ur opinion? Decent chart btw, don't see much I could disagree with.
Really depends on some factors especially what your appeal is. If you're 5'9" hypermasc Chadlite then the hit is big, but if you're rather on the pretty boy route, I wouldn't say it's a hit at all

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Really depends on some factors especially what your appeal is. If you're 5'9" hypermasc Chadlite then the hit is big, but if you're rather on the pretty boy route, I wouldn't say it's a hit at all
Doesn't hypermasc age better facially then prettyboy due to bones? Or were u talking about something different like frame, size, etc?

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend
Doesn't hypermasc age better facially then prettyboy due to bones? Or were u talking about something different like frame, size, etc?
No you got it right this is what I was talking about. You're not wrong as far as I know they do age better. However hypermasc needs height because a big part of the appeal is being "alpha". If you're a below average height hypermasc you'll be targeting a specific subset of women and your appeal won't be broad like a tall or at least upper average hypermasc

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
🦧

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Sub5 it never began

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
I should also add:
i measure around 180 cm unfrauded evening height, you think a 6’1 claim would be enough to get called out?

This chart is based on both studies and my observations. I have measured a lot of my friends evening without shoes so I know how much people usually fraud.
The following chart applies for most developed countries (more about high average countries in the end)

Those are genuine Evening heights barefoot. People always say/perceive height at least an inch taller than that. Dont cope for this thread though.

5'3" and under: You're outstandingly short. Sadly most people will treat you like a child and dating will be on brutal mode. If you absolutely mog you'll only then have a chance with the subset of chicks that don't mind height that much.
5'4"-5'5": You're very short. For most people shortest young man they've seen all day. Realistically for most women it is a deal breaker sadly... You really need to maxx other areas so you can get with the women that won't mind
5'6": You're quite short. Still not very much but this is the height where things start becoming tough. This is also the point where you're gonna start to get called short on the regular
5'7"-5'8": You're everyday short. You're at a disadvantage but not a huge one. Still can compensate with face and other stuff
5'9": Supposedly average but you're going to be treated as "lowkey short". You're not truly short though.
5'10": Average dude. Won't stand out at all but will also never be called short
5'11"-6'0": Kinda tall. You still won't stand out for your height but you may get called tall here and there especially if you have the proportions for it
6'1"-6'2": Legit everyday tall. Serious chance to be the tallest in the group, but nothing uncommon. For many women this is ideal
6'3"-6'4": You're very tall. At this point expect people to calling you "the tall guy". This is where niche appeals starts.
6'5"-6'6": Exceptionally tall, for most people you're the tallest person they've seen all day, you have strong niche appeal
6'7"+: Truly outstandingly tall. You stand out everywhere and you probably are one of the tallest people in your city even. At this height niche appeal is strong but some women will find you too tall.

If you live in Central/Northern Europe or Central Balkans you can get an accurate chart if you add 1.25" to every height category
best height chart in the forum, ideal height for a man is 6’1 barefoot evening height, always has been always will be, i’m 5’11 barefoot evening and i’m thinking abt getting LL to get to that 6’1-6’2 spot

i measure around 180 cm unfrauded evening height, you think a 6’1 claim would be enough to get called out?
Nah tbh at 180 evening height the typical guess you'd be receiving from notmies is about 183 or even 184, claiming 6'1" if you wear pretty tall shoes is quite possible

best height chart in the forum, ideal height for a man is 6’1 barefoot evening height, always has been always will be, i’m 5’11 barefoot evening and i’m thinking abt getting LL to get to that 6’1-6’2 spot
I agree that's the ideal height. I wouldn't personally mess with LL but that's your call. Your height is as is very decent regardless

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Nah tbh at 180 evening height the typical guess you'd be receiving from notmies is about 183 or even 184, claiming 6'1" if you wear pretty tall shoes is quite possible
yeah i wear the airmax plus lift combo putting me at a measured 186 cm throughout the day, or at formal occasions i have dress shoes that put me at 186 cm, so whenever i got outside i’m measuring at 186 cm and i always claim 6’1 and only a few guys around the same height as me have called me out on it