Realistically how much could Maxilia expansion ascend someone by psl wise?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
How much do you guys think 100% skeletal expansion of the maxilla could ascend someone by?

The benefits of Maxilia expansion are:
Increase in bizygomatic width
Increase in lip width
Increase in nose base width
Increase in IPD
Increase in PFL
Improved undereye.
Can Improve eye tilt (Heard of a case of someone improving their tilt by 2deg.)
Wide palate/12 tooth smile

Have any of you guys seen any before and afters (pls link if so) of people with 10mm+ of expansion and has it made a noticeable improvement in face?

Personal case
I myself plan on getting 10-15mm of Expansion myself already talking to Ramieri who has said he offers EASE got a consultation booked next week :love:.
My palate is only 31.8mm which is rather small now Ik ideally you would want like 50mm but that's kinda unfeasible without a shit ton more surgery.

10mm-15mm is much more achievable tbh. This would put me at around 41.8m to 46.8m (Obviously not the ideal 51.2-53.5 but a significant improvement which will have a visible improvement in my my entire midface)

Literally, everyone in my rating threads says I lack angularity and my zygos. :cry:

Do you guys think I would improve noticeably from expansion?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member
By this site's logic, infinitely

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
I need before pics and palate pics

• +1
15mm is too much dude, you will fuck your face. seriously go 4 or 5 max. Everyone who expands 8+ looks BAD

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Deleted member 14392, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
1.46 PSL

• Woah

Attachments

• 1989852_3Strana.jpg
    1989852_3Strana.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nims and Deleted member 19174
Between 0 and 0.25 PSL. All those "major changes" are just autists looking in the mirror and taking selfies all day and interpreting things like lens distortion as "changes". Not much different than all the "mewing transformations".

• +1
15mm is too much dude, you will fuck your face. seriously go 4 or 5 max. Everyone who expands 8+ looks BAD
Are you talking about MSE expansion everyone I have seen that has used fully bone borne expanders will full PNS and ANS split look decent, as long as its 100% skeletal with an EASE their shouldn't be any issue.
Why exactly do they look bad?

expansion is making it wider? Or moving it forward?

• +1
seeing your frame i can conclude we both need lefort 5.
What's wrong with my frame? I am very well proportioned I haven't even posted a full body pic.

Srsly I really appreciate you that you have balls to cope with this meaningless shit like expanding your palette while you are 167cm and severely non NT (y)
NTness can be learned/faked, I am getting better tbh.
The height is a big cuck tho :fuk:.

Tbh a lot of it is my mental health tbh I got eye fucked by 2 HTB JBs today while cycling home, If I just wasn't autistic I might be able to talk to them, honestly I need a brain implant.

Retarded question.

• Hmm...
What's wrong with my frame? I am very well proportioned I haven't even posted a full body pic.

NTness can be learned/faked, I am getting better tbh.
The height is a big cuck tho :fuk:.

Tbh a lot of it is my mental health tbh I got eye fucked by 2 HTB JBs today while cycling home, If I just wasn't autistic I might be able to talk to them, honestly I need a brain implant.
heightpill debunked, you are 5'5 and getting eyefucked by HTB JBs? good thing i am LDARing. FACE>ALL

• +1
Wider palate usually fucks up hollow cheeks, you will look bloated or apelike almost from bulges in the side of your mouth if you do it surgically. Also the means to do it non naturally like MSE, SARPE, I looked up EASE it looks similar to SARPE, all of them cause explanation of the palate that isn't necessarily symmetrical. So you can literally descend and have one side of your face pushed more than the other. Also if you have bad bigonial distance it's gonna make you look alien if your bizigomatical arch increases even more in width since you are pushing on the palate without surgically separating it from the zygos like SARPE.

Also don't fall for the memes on this website Rameiri isn't necessarily a special surgeon. These niggas like to go to him but he's not special nor is alfaro or any of these motherfuckers. Rameiri literally turns low tier normies into regular normies and charges you $30k jfl. Alfaro over advances the lower maxilla with a bimax and makes monkeys half the time on his Instagram.

Not saying EASE is gonna make you a botched monster but know that you can get assymetrical and lose hollow cheeks from it definitely. Good luck bro. DM me if need help.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Nims
Wider palate usually fucks up hollow cheeks, you will look bloated or apelike almost from bulges in the side of your mouth if you do it surgically. Also the means to do it non naturally like MSE, SARPE, I looked up EASE it looks similar to SARPE, all of them cause explanation of the palate that isn't necessarily symmetrical. So you can literally descend and have one side of your face pushed more than the other. Also if you have bad bigonial distance it's gonna make you look alien if your bizigomatical arch increases even more in width since you are pushing on the palate without surgically separating it from the zygos like SARPE.

Also don't fall for the memes on this website Rameiri isn't necessarily a special surgeon. These niggas like to go to him but he's not special nor is alfaro or any of these motherfuckers. Rameiri literally turns low tier normies into regular normies and charges you $30k jfl. Alfaro over advances the lower maxilla with a bimax and makes monkeys half the time on his Instagram.

Not saying EASE is gonna make you a botched monster but know that you can get assymetrical and lose hollow cheeks from it definitely. Good luck bro. DM me if need help.
You sound quite knowledgable on the subject tbh I'll send you a dm in the morning as about to go to bed.

But from what I have read on EASE used in conjunction with TPD usually results in no asymmetries, I think what causes the asymmetries usually is not enough force produced by the expanders, with TPD it's 100% skeletal its position is also significantly better than the MSE as its drilled in horizontally which allows it to produce a lot more force, unlike most others which are usually around 50% skeletal and 50% dental.

Heres two guys who got TPD/EASE obviously a 2 single cases but I can show you more pics if you want.

Looks a lot better in my opinion without a bloated look which would be produced through MSE, and I cant notice any asymetries.

I'll have to read more into what cuts are made like you said it could make me look a bit alien like idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
You sound quite knowledgable on the subject tbh I'll send you a dm in the morning as about to go to bed.

But from what I have read on EASE used in conjunction with TPD usually results in no asymmetries, I think what causes the asymmetries usually is not enough force produced by the expanders, with TPD it's 100% skeletal its position is also significantly better than the MSE as its drilled in horizontally which allows it to produce a lot more force, unlike most others which are usually around 50% skeletal and 50% dental.

Heres two guys who got TPD/EASE obviously a 2 single cases but I can show you more pics if you want.
View attachment 1839928
View attachment 1839934
Looks a lot better in my opinion without a bloated look which would be produced through MSE, and I cant notice any asymetries.

I'll have to read more into what cuts are made like you said it could make me look a bit alien like idk.
I notice zero change between these people honestly. Palate expansion is mainly just for when you smile and IF you are forward grown enough to where your teeth are pressed firmly against the lips, your mouth will become wider through palate expansion as well. I have a shitty palate as well but quite possibly the worst side effect of palate expansion is it widens the internal opening of the nose every time which can Brutally destroy your asthetics from the front by causing a wider alar base of the nose. Not to mention if any part of the expansion goes assymetrical it's basically over. I am looking into various methods of mouth widening by stretching the soft tissue and ignoring the actual skeletal structure underneath. Palate isn't really that important compared to what you would lose if something goes wrong. Nose to mouth ratio is infinitely more important than the width your your teeth when you smile, hollow cheeks infinitely more important than smile as well.

• Hmm...
Could you dm after you get a quote on the price and could you ask him how long the expansion would take. This is lifefuel for me.

• +1
Could you dm after you get a quote on the price and could you ask him how long the expansion would take. This is lifefuel for me.
Sure. I've already sent him all my stuff He said he will get back to me soon with a date for the consult so I will probably know in 1-2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Sure. I've already sent him all my stuff He said he will get back to me soon with a date for the consult so I will probably know in 1-2 weeks.
Real ass nigga

• +1
Are you talking about MSE expansion everyone I have seen that has used fully bone borne expanders will full PNS and ANS split look decent, as long as its 100% skeletal with an EASE their shouldn't be any issue.
Why exactly do they look bad?
I'm talking about both honestly.

• +1
15mm sounds like an insane amount of expansion

• +1
Reactions: highT and Nims
Yeah it’s probably an overexagation. In all homesty I got no idea how much expansion I need until I see my orth. Probably a lot less tbh tho.
15mm sounds like an insane amount of expansion

Yeah it’s probably an overexagation. In all homesty I got no idea how much expansion I need until I see my orth. Probably a lot less tbh tho.
15mm would probably make you assymetrical as fuck

• +1
15mm would probably make you assymetrical as fuck
Maybe idk tho, but it is a massive amount of expansion. I think maybe 8mm would probably be ideal tbh. But only time will tell. I’ve seen the skulls of people post EASE/TPD and their are almost always no asymmetries even with large amounts of expansion I should probably be fine tbh.

Pics

• Hmm...
Really? Can u give examples? And explain why?

• +1

I’ve heard of this hollow cheek thing. How does this occurr? Also would be nice to get pics.

• +1
I’ve heard of this hollow cheek thing. How does this occurr? Also would be nice to get pics.
how does this occur? use ur brain
too wide palate makes it harder for the skin to stretch because u have a lot of soft tissue

• +1
how does this occur? use ur brain
too wide palate makes it harder for the skin to stretch because u have a lot of soft tissue
Lmao, this kid.

b

• +1