REALISTICALLY SPEAKING, What PSL can you achieve?

What PSL will be after FULL looksmaxxing?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Keep in mind 4 is average.
5 is attractive to some.
5.5 is attractive to lots.
6 is attractive to most, practically everyone would agree you’re attractive.
...and so on

Include gymmaxxing in your rating too.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Yes bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2205, InjectE and 1 other person
6, without eyeglasses and skinmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yes cunt

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and InjectE
5.0 without gymmax, 5.5 with or maybe 6

Yes Bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
5.75 full softmaxx, with surgery and hormones 6.5.
Not going to surgery. Hormones maybe later in life.
Currently about 5-5.25 if self assessment doesn't lie.

I can already see people are being very optimistic on this one
What do you mean by hormones?

• JFL
You've got a 9incher and your 6 foot 2 your a bit higher than a 6 atleast sexually you have hit the double gene lottery
He just needs to lose weight and get muscle. And we don’t include penis size in PSL rates. That would be the downfall of PSL jfl

He just needs to lose weight and get muscle. And we don’t include penis size in PSL rates. That would be the downfall of PSL jfl

Penis size and face are the only 2 things that matter weather we like to admit it or not

you CANNOT get up to 5.75 after softmaxx are u a retard?

also it depends on your base, if you're an average 4 you could pull yourself up to a 5 after haircutmaxxing, years of mewing, and even gymmmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
You've got a 9incher and your 6 foot 2 your a bit higher than a 6 atleast sexually you have hit the double gene lottery
Psl refers to face only

6.5 after finishing maturing and fixing eye area

Psl refers to face only

This scale is created by literal fucking autists and has no relation to real life size matters a hell of a lot it's everthing along with face show a girl a 9 incher and they move to slob on that shit

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2846
4PSL maybe

Last edited:
This scale is created by literal fucking autists and has no relation to real life size matters a hell of a lot it's everthing along with face show a girl a 9 incher and they move to slob on that shit
Yes, IMO, height, skin color, face, body all play a part in PSL rating. It’s what women take into consideration when looking for a mate, they don’t just look at face.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
psl is supposed to be an 8 point scale with decimals.

you CANNOT get up to 5.75 after softmaxx are u a retard?

also it depends on your base, if you're an average 4 you could pull yourself up to a 5 after haircutmaxxing, mewing, and even gymmmaxxing
I have fat to lose from my face and body, with a better hairstyle and dyed eyebrows and gymmaxxing it's possible i'll gain 0.5 psl.
I have pretty strong bone structure imo except short chin.
Definitely will gain 0.25 psl from fat loss alone still.
I looked at an old photo of me when i was fat and was 1 psl lower from fat alone.

Yes, IMO, height, skin color, face, body all play a part in PSL rating. It’s what women take into consideration when looking for a mate, they don’t just look at face.

Height body and muscle shit is cope dick size matters to narnia and back bigger the dick the more your psl value becomes over for dick cels

Can I send you a pm?

• JFL
Height body and muscle shit is cope dick size matters to narnia and back bigger the dick the more your psl value becomes over for dick cels
Major league cope.

Looks are subjective
PSL rating isnt a real thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3045
4.5 is average

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 2205
Looks are subjective
PSL rating isnt a real thing
David gandy

VN5Uwg6

totally subjective bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
about a psl 3 manlet atm so maybe 5.5 at most?

i was rated by most here on my goods pics bloated at 5 psl and i believe that will all soft lookmaxing, and leanmax and gymax i can be like 5.50-60.
may be slight more.
ans with surgery, 6 at best.
but thing is i will probably Always be a 4 in the eyes of most white women

6.5 psl

After that it doesn’t matter anymore and if I fix my failos that will be me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I need zygo implants
Almond eye + fat graft
Genio + browridge implant

Then gymmax, get bigger with muscles and I’ll be 6 PSL for sure.

But I’ll never have that much money and I’m too lazy to go gym, over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
if you don't have a compact midface lol @ thinking you can be higher than 5.75 unless you're a severe outlier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
if you don't have a compact midface lol @ thinking you can be higher than 5.75 unless you're a severe outlier
starting what mdf ratio is compact for you ?

7 for a black after rhino and eyebrow max
Ngl and not trying to brag but considering Broderick hunter is an 8 black I really think I could achieve near his level with those two fixes, I have faith in my lower third and canthal tilt.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CarlSagan96
currently im around the higher end of 5.25psl based on what I've been told. After doing all my planned soft maxes (10%BF, Skinmax, Collagenmax,Gymcel,Hairmax,Eyebrowmax,Eyelashmax) I think I should reach 5.75 facially. I naturally have fatty cheeks however so I'll need buccal fat removal. also have bad under eye area (good eye area) so I want to get fat grafts for there. I believe I'll be a solid 6psl after that unless the buccal fat removal also hollows my cheeks. if it does I feel I'll be more like 6.25psl.
to get past that I'd need to spend a stupid amount for minimal gain since I don't have any bone failios

can you edit and add psl 3 option?