[Reality Pill] There are only 2 types of people in this world

great thread from a great user

Humans want love and affection. If a 14 year old girl doesnt feel loved and appreciated by her family, shes going to do things to fill that empty feeling. Its brutal and sad, since you cant even blame them. In the end we all just want to be loved.

I agree with a lot of what you said, however I think its not as black and white as you think.
I have met great guys who I love and respect deeply and I am sure they are going to do great in life, despite having shitty parents. I have also met kids with amazing parents, who were lazy and weak.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niki9911, Blue, thecel and 6 others
i think my parents are shitty people but i still care about their well being and their opinion. what does that make me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Vitruvian
God is my father

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, terrorblade and Deleted member 9380
  1. raised by good parents. masculine father, feminine mother.
  2. raised by bad parents/no parents/absent parents. therefore rely on social media for development

if you THINK your parents are good but can't prove it, you are number 2. If you don't copy your parents you are number 2. If your parents are not above you, and if your parents opinions don't matter to you, you are number 2.

Most of you are unhappy in life because you have no substance to draw any direction from. you have no BASE. what is a happy life? is it fornication? is it success? is it money? is it JB poosy? is it mogging everyone? is it being above everyone?

its NONE of these things.

Psychology of Person 1.

View attachment 1020909
A masculine father, and a feminine mother. Who value togetherness and development of their children are ALWAYS religious. Religion is to believe in greater good, and positive actions. Your parents should be around 40-70. They will have been raised by religious, moral parents. Family is very important. Person 1, is empathetic, smart, athletic, outgoing, and a leader. Person 1 enjoys life, since positive parenting has instilled calm, and positive action within his own.
Person 1 qualities:

• Long term friends only with people from good families
  • Academically successful
  • Empathetic
  • desires himself to be better
  • refrains from consuming alcohol, drug, pointless sex, attention seeking
  • wants to raise a family the SAME WAY HIS FATHER DID.

Psychology of Person 2

View attachment 1020910
Now comes the fun part. Why the world is the way it is, is simply because of parenting. Why teen girls are half naked twerking, and simps are drooling over them, is all because of parenting. Good Parenting stems from the MALE FIGURE. WEAK MEN = WEAK PARENTS = WEAK WORLD.

The only reason simps exist is because their father didn't show them masculinity. their mother didn't show them femininity. they escaped into the internet and indulged in whatever direction their most primitive desire (sex, acceptance, competition (gaming)) took them.

The only reason tiktok teen girls are half naked are because their father doesn't care. their mother is a feminist. and their grandmother and grandfather are either dead, or they were the same as them. The girls escaped to the internet to seek what is most primitive to their nature (attention, acceptance from men).

Men, whether they be simps or normies, are the ONLY controlling factor for female behavior on planet earth.

Person 2 Cycle is VICIOUS.

• unhappy in life
  • values obtained through social media (feminism, sex craving, validating half naked teens, fornication rap songs, hating women)
  • everything person 2 values is not of logic or rational thought.
  • seeking money, sex, status for wrong reasons
Despite all the bad things in Person 2's life, as a human being, we all desire togetherness. But Person 2 is not capable of love. Whether you are a man or a woman, you do not understand love, because you have never witnessed it during development. Love has lost meaning to Person 2, it becomes: if the other sex doesn't worship me, they don't like me.

Hence, the age of tinder. Where Fuckboys have their army of fatherless girls. and fatherless girls have their army of simps. The

This degeneracy stems from only one root cause. WEAK MEN.

Step up or be stepped on. Become a greater man than you were forced to be born into. You are not limited to a life of fornication, money, status. Become more than yourself.

Seek god and all your unhappyness will disapear.
You did so good until you mentioned god

What's the point of this topic?

If you were born with shit parents it is over for you and it's time to rope?

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, turkproducer and Vitruvian
What's the point of this topic?

If you were born with shit parents it is over for you and it's time to rope?

JFL
Only god has the answers.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
DID READ
Great thread OP I disagree with some stuff in it but besides that BUMP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Vitruvian
Only god has the answers.
My mother was very religious and she is the worst mother you can imagine having.

You have good religious people and bad religious people. Just like you have good and bad non-religious people. Religion is not relevant

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, turkproducer, Jagged0 and 1 other person
  2. raised by bad parents/no parents/absent parents. therefore rely on social media for development

if you THINK your parents are good but can't prove it, you are number 2. If you don't copy your parents you are number 2. If your parents are not above you, and if your parents opinions don't matter to you, you are number 2.

Most of you are unhappy in life because you have no substance to draw any direction from. you have no BASE. what is a happy life? is it fornication? is it success? is it money? is it JB poosy? is it mogging everyone? is it being above everyone?

Psychology of Person 1.

View attachment 1020909
A masculine father, and a feminine mother. Who value togetherness and development of their children are ALWAYS religious. Religion is to believe in greater good, and positive actions. Your parents should be around 40-70. They will have been raised by religious, moral parents. Family is very important. Person 1, is empathetic, smart, athletic, outgoing, and a leader. Person 1 enjoys life, since positive parenting has instilled calm, and positive action within his own.
Person 1 qualities:

• Empathetic

Psychology of Person 2

View attachment 1020910
Now comes the fun part. Why the world is the way it is, is simply because of parenting. Why teen girls are half naked twerking, and simps are drooling over them, is all because of parenting. Good Parenting stems from the MALE FIGURE. WEAK MEN = WEAK PARENTS = WEAK WORLD.

The only reason simps exist is because their father didn't show them masculinity. their mother didn't show them femininity. they escaped into the internet and indulged in whatever direction their most primitive desire (sex, acceptance, competition (gaming)) took them.

The only reason tiktok teen girls are half naked are because their father doesn't care. their mother is a feminist. and their grandmother and grandfather are either dead, or they were the same as them. The girls escaped to the internet to seek what is most primitive to their nature (attention, acceptance from men).

Men, whether they be simps or normies, are the ONLY controlling factor for female behavior on planet earth.

• unhappy in life
  • values obtained through social media (feminism, sex craving, validating half naked teens, fornication rap songs, hating women)
Despite all the bad things in Person 2's life, as a human being, we all desire togetherness. But Person 2 is not capable of love. Whether you are a man or a woman, you do not understand love, because you have never witnessed it during development. Love has lost meaning to Person 2, it becomes: if the other sex doesn't worship me, they don't like me.

Hence, the age of tinder. Where Fuckboys have their army of fatherless girls. and fatherless girls have their army of simps. The

Step up or be stepped on. Become a greater man than you were forced to be born into. You are not limited to a life of fornication, money, status. Become more than yourself.

Soy post

So much truth in it, good insights, nice thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
"God" and religion is extremely low iq cope though. If you would have spent at least a considerable time studying and understanding our universe you'd never come up with whatever you did now. We have advanced considerably far, far enough to be able to claim with 100% certainty that we're on a path of comprehension of everything in this universe, and this path leads to understanding that flying jew spaghetti monster in the sky is just a fairy tale invented to control dark masses from thousands of years ago.
No rational human being could ever claim something beyond agnosticism.
Go study quantum physics. Anyone can learn the ideas and theory behind it and only then come back to me.
Having a good and moral family values has got nothing to do with religion whatsoever.
Religion is needed to control masses the reason you are looksmaxing is because christianity lost its grip on west resulting in women being extremely hypergamous and whores with 40+ lay count.Religion is a necessary evil whether you believe in it or not

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 7901, terrorblade and 3 others
I have a masculine mother and a feminine father just lol. Legit theory though.

The hypothetical people falling in 1st category don't exist no more. Only someone like khabib i can think of probably is like that

Hood guys grow up without fathers and they are more masculine than most guys who grow up with fathers, I live in an area with low class people I know what I'm talking about

Hood guys grow up without fathers and they are more masculine than most guys who grow up with fathers, I live in an area with low class people I know what I'm talking about
Cope, gangbanging, sharing women/taking turns with 1 hoe cause I’m “hood”= low t. They need to be “hood” in order to be masculine. They live on a label, a conception from the world so they must act accordingly. Masculine men do not do this, they go their on way. Solo. Thugmaxxing = cope. It makes no sense, how can you be masculine when you depend on outside factors to determine who you is?

• +1
Reactions: pumpkineater and Deleted member 7465
tldr

theres 2 types fo people me the chad you the incel

Super high iq post by this member. “God has all the answers” lmfao they can’t understand this. You either get it or you don’t. I’m rolling over laughing that at shit because the world will forever be filled with people who get it and those who do not. We need people who don’t for mass control. It’s already been said and I’ll say it again. God. Has. All. The. Answers. Lowkey happy most folks don’t get this shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, terrorblade and adotsdot
Smells like ugly in here

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe

Psychology of Person 1.

View attachment 1020909
Person 1 qualities:

• Empathetic

Psychology of Person 2

View attachment 1020910

• unhappy in life

Why is this pinned?
All this thread is is discouraging and insecure people like most ppl here are susceptible to it

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Why is this pinned?
All this thread is is discouraging and insecure people like most ppl here are susceptible to it
I wrote an observation. It was your choice to be discouraged. I dont have control of other peoples emotions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465
can you ever recover from being a person 2? with a really bad family life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Stop playing the victim, your parents are not responsible for your mediocre life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Deleted member 7419
I think I am a mix of both

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou
What a fucking stupid thread

There is only 2 things

Chad and subhuman

If you are A subhuman you will be treated like shit, no friends, No job no love life no money bitter and miserable. Even your parents will dislike you.

If you are a chad you will get girls attention and admiration easily, get elected for good jobs and scouted by modeling agencies and acting agencies. Make a lot of friends.

Looks is #1 most important thing in life.

Get your bluepilled ass out of here

• +1
Reactions: pumpkineater and MiroslavBulldosex
What a fucking stupid thread

There is only 2 things

Chad and subhuman

If you are A subhuman you will be treated like shit, no friends, No job no love life no money bitter and miserable. Even your parents will dislike you.

If you are a chad you will get girls attention and admiration easily, get elected for good jobs and scouted by modeling agencies and acting agencies. Make a lot of friends.

Looks is #1 most important thing in life.

Get your bluepilled ass out of here
Sounds cringe

was about to agree with you until you brought up religion

jfl at religion

• +1
Reactions: DJ Shekemba and Deleted member 1338
Nothing wrong with casual sex as a male

I agree simping is wrong

peabrain take

Psychology of Person 1.

View attachment 1020909
Person 1 qualities:

• Empathetic

Psychology of Person 2

View attachment 1020910

• unhappy in life

Ok but God doesn't exist, you aren't blackpilled

you can tell this dood made the thread after his whore gf fucked another guy and cucked him again

op is forum nietzsche

Super high iq post by this member. “God has all the answers” lmfao they can’t understand this. You either get it or you don’t. I’m rolling over laughing that at shit because the world will forever be filled with people who get it and those who do not. We need people who don’t for mass control. It’s already been said and I’ll say it again. God. Has. All. The. Answers. Lowkey happy most folks don’t get this shit.
Elab?

Last edited:
honestly i think my parents would turn anyone into a subhuman

winners, losers

this post, while good, focuses too much on black and white thinking

humans are complex, its problems go much deeper into experiences. while parents are very important, its far from everything.

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911, adotsdot and Vitruvian
this post, while good, focuses too much on black and white thinking

humans are complex, its problems go much deeper into experiences. while parents are very important, its far from everything.
is a dog complex? is a lion complex? why do u think we are so special?

u think we are special cause we have condoms, porn, birthcontrol to allow us to fuck eachother with no consequence. there is always consequences. and they are always obvious

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
is a dog complex? is a lion complex? why do u think we are so special?

u think we are special cause we have condoms, porn, birthcontrol to allow us to fuck eachother with no consequence. there is always consequences. and they are always obvious
Nothing like that. You are connecting every problem to bad parenting which I said is generally true. However bad experiences can fuck you up too, being socially rejected fucks you up and things like that. They say no person is evil, only made through experiences and other external stuff

if you ever saw it you would know what i’m talking about. I knew this guy and he was one of the kindest people ive ever met, he would always help you, never do anything bad. Years later I saw him again and he was a convicted killer, legit psychopath

Nothing like that. You are connecting every problem to bad parenting which I said is generally true. However bad experiences can fuck you up too, being socially rejected fucks you up and things like that. They say no person is evil, only made through experiences and other external stuff

if you ever saw it you would know what i’m talking about. I knew this guy and he was one of the kindest people ive ever met, he would always help you, never do anything bad. Years later I saw him again and he was a convicted killer, legit psychopath
in an ideal world, which does not exist anymore. both genders play their role and everyone in the community follows the same guid lines.

this has been for thousands of years: man works, gets enough money to marry, has kids, and kids are raised in separate ways to play their biological role.

unfortunately, now, like you said. there is more than bad parenting because even if you are a good parent and send ur kids to public school where guys and girls are mixed, and its a coin toss what values they have at home, you end up with a convoluted, confused society. like we see today. both genders are confused as to what they should be doing in life. they do completely un-natural things and yes this all goes back to parenting and having values that everyone follows.

maybe ur friend was nice and now hes a killer. he wasn't born to do either of those things, but the natural thing for him to do was follow in an ideal masculine fathers footstep. now we have replaced masculine fathers with the internet, its very un-natural and the internet is not masculine.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, terrorblade and lifestyle21873
in an ideal world, which does not exist anymore. both genders play their role and everyone in the community follows the same guid lines.

this has been for thousands of years: man works, gets enough money to marry, has kids, and kids are raised in separate ways to play their biological role.

unfortunately, now, like you said. there is more than bad parenting because even if you are a good parent and send ur kids to public school where guys and girls are mixed, and its a coin toss what values they have at home, you end up with a convoluted, confused society. like we see today. both genders are confused as to what they should be doing in life. they do completely un-natural things and yes this all goes back to parenting and having values that everyone follows.

maybe ur friend was nice and now hes a killer. he wasn't born to do either of those things, but the natural thing for him to do was follow in an ideal masculine fathers footstep. now we have replaced masculine fathers with the internet, its very un-natural and the internet is not masculine.
i agree w you

with your last part tho, i do believe he was born to be nice. that’s why his personality was pure until he got older. perhaps he realized being too nice is weak, so you could say he was a product of society. no one is born killer/thug or whatever tbh, 99% of cases it’s a path you chose to go down to. there could be a lot of reasons as to why a good person becomes corrupted

• +1
i agree w you

with your last part tho, i do believe he was born to be nice. that’s why his personality was pure until he got older. perhaps he realized being too nice is weak, so you could say he was a product of society. no one is born killer/thug or whatever tbh, 99% of cases it’s a path you chose to go down to. there could be a lot of reasons as to why a good person becomes corrupted
u never said if he had a good family. because when i disconnected from my family 2 years ago, i had murder tendensies too. I hated the world too, and I would have hurt others out of rage aswell. but fortunately I didn't act on them, and I reconnected with my family and now I am much happier and those thoughts seem alien to me.

when you are alone, neglected by parents, it makes u feel like nobody cares, so why should u care about them

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and lifestyle21873
u never said if he had a good family. because when i disconnected from my family 2 years ago, i had murder tendensies too. I hated the world too, and I would have hurt others out of rage aswell. but fortunately I didn't act on them, and I reconnected with my family and now I am much happier.

when you are alone, neglected by parents, it makes u feel like nobody cares, so why should u care about them
to be honest I dont know if he had a good family or not. my friend told me made himself a big name in the criminal world not too long ago.

It makes me sad to be honest. Seeing good men in a degenerate time turn into evil for what reasons? women, respect and money? obviously its a product of his surroundings and that alone tells you we are living in a bad time.

• +1
females can still truly love you for truly loving your child

Psychology of Person 1.

View attachment 1020909
Person 1 qualities:

• Empathetic

Psychology of Person 2

View attachment 1020910

• unhappy in life

I raised by bipolar mother and smoker grandma and adhd grandfather, my father is low iq uneducated ogre who luckily married a mental fuck up girl whos to a head of him. Can't blame why my mother end up depress l, so iam. her parents (my grandparents) never really a lover that always fighting during my mother's childhood and development and only fuck twice over their 45 years of marriage, that's why my mom used to cope with gods in her whole life that's why i don't believe on that shit cause I don't want to end up like her suffering and believing you will find pleasure after u die.