Realizing that you are aging

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Just looked at this video on youtube about 2000's nostalgia and there were legit kids born in 2008-2011 that comment on those videos. Kinda wierd because when i first commented and watched youtube in 2010 some of these kids were not even born. Mindblowing tbh, and brutal agepill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Yap we're all aging by the day and will die eventually of old age but that's life the agepill will hit almost everyone

Yap we're all aging by the day and will die eventually of old age but that's life the agepill will hit almost everyone
I just turned 19, but the fact that there are kids right now commenting on those videos not even born in 2010 ,while back in 2009-2011 i was playing in middle school grounds it's just wierd overall. Nostalgia is slowly starting to hit me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Lol you're still a kid i am 25 jfl
I just turned 19, but the fact that there are kids right now commenting on those videos not even born in 2010 ,while back in 2009-2011 i was playing in middle school grounds it's just wierd overall. Nostalgia is slowly starting to hit me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
dont waste it :forcedsmile:

Youth is priceless

Lol you're still a kid i am 25 jfl
Lifefuel for me tbh, being called a kid still. A month ago this neighborhood kid said to me 'uncle can you open this candy for me', dafaq you mean uncle you little brat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SayNoToRotting
Lifefuel for me tbh, being called a kid still. A month ago this neighborhood kid said to me 'uncle can you open this candy for me', dafaq you mean uncle you little brat
Dude you're literally a kid lol

I mean extremely young
people in their 30s will say the same about you
people in their 40s will say the same about them.

I think about this a lot and its just the way it is. once you're 15+ you look old af to any kids and its just this ladder that keeps ascending and then you die.

what gets me more then anything is by the time we have decent VR I'll be that weirdo in his late 20s/30s playing the game. I started thinking about this after watching an anime (sao)

what's weird too is our kids (if we have em) will be coming across YouTube videos legit older then them wtf.

2013 was the ideal year to be born imo. since then technology hasn't advanced much in those 6 years (especially considering that the world was so different in 2007) and when people born in 2013 get older their kids won't be laughing at how old all the photos look etc. I feel like this is actually pretty demoralizing as you get older

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

I think about this a lot and its just the way it is. once you're 15+ you look old af to any kids and its just this ladder that keeps ascending and then you die.

what gets me more then anything is by the time we have decent VR I'll be that weirdo in his late 20s/30s playing the game. I started thinking about this after watching an anime (sao)

what's weird too is our kids (if we have em) will be coming across YouTube videos legit older then them wtf.

2013 was the ideal year to be born imo. since then technology hasn't advanced much in those 6 years (especially considering that the world was so different in 2007) and when people born in 2013 get older their kids won't be laughing at how old all the photos look etc. I feel like this is actually pretty demoralizing as you get older
Tbh youth truly ends when you turn 40 scientifically speaking once you hit 40 there's no denying someone is getting old but 20s and 30s are young age and anyone who says otherwise is mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 616

How old are you bro? And yeah this is legit, my 50yo dad is a kid for a 75yo person, i had heard him getting called kid. Btw i would say getting born between 1997 and 2002 is most ideal because you grow up with the life before social media and phones took hold and kids still watched CN in the morning and then went playing the whole day outside, but your older kid and early teen years are spent with the growing influence of social media, smartphones and degeneracy, with kids no longer playing as they use to. I get a critical amount of nostalgia for the 2000's because of all of this. 2000-2007 was basically an extension of the 90's in my country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I really wished we all died in 2012 life kinda went downhill from there onwards

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Agepill is not that bad, it means the day of ascension by reincarnationmaxxing is getting closer.

Reincarnating as a deformed african baby dying of hunger and disease 33 times.

297F7726 7E6E 4D42 86DB 1A42763B587F

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Agepill is not that bad, it means the day of ascension by reincarnationmaxxing is getting closer.

Reincarnating as a deformed african baby dying of hunger and disease 33 times.
Thats why I'm legit scared to die sometimes. Imagine making rope jokes when you are above average looking and have a comfortable life just to die and reincarnate in Africa jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and EckhartTollemaxx
I really wished we all died in 2012 life kinda went downhill from there onwards
I was disappointed it didn't happen. I still remember the moments it was supposed to happen.