Realizing your chopped is brutal.

Mark Antony

Mark Antony

Bronze
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Posts
256
Reputation
274
I realized it around 14, when I started talking to girls and ended up getting bullied for it. Now, whenever I try to talk to girls, I just get ignored. I remember first joining this site when I was 16, genuinely believing that things would eventually get better. Now I’m about to turn 18, and my Rice Purity Score is still 99.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaythugmax, i<3cats, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
Dude you haven't even stroked your meat? wth you mean 99 :lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaythugmax, lebanesedude, Banana ★ 🍌 and 3 others
I haven't beat my meat. i've only watched porn.
Mf really just watches porn for the plot, don't forget to drop the review on letterboxd as well
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN, mistermogsalot, t1dimo and 2 others
I also noticed it at 14

now im fucking 30
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
even more brutal when you genuinely used to believe you were chad

like im not even joking like 3 years ago i genuinely believed i was one of the best looking people on the planet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
I was a fat kid from 10 to 14 so i knew i was chopped :Analyze::BASEDCIGAR:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
real ones used to get told by girls that their friend likes them
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihaveacleft, lebanesedude and Banana ★ 🍌
I realized it around 14, when I started talking to girls and ended up getting bullied for it. Now, whenever I try to talk to girls, I just get ignored. I remember first joining this site when I was 16, genuinely believing that things would eventually get better. Now I’m about to turn 18, and my Rice Purity Score is still 99.
whats your height
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
like im not even joking like 3 years ago i genuinely believed i was one of the best looking people on the planet
how does this even happen? 😭
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌 and mistermogsalot
how does this even happen? 😭
delusions
mqdefault.jpg
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and Banana ★ 🍌

Similar threads

ICXCLuvr
Replies
10
Views
78
SPAM
SPAM
vux
Replies
6
Views
32
Job314
Job314
Y
Replies
6
Views
37
Younglinng
Y
vitobassu
Replies
0
Views
13
vitobassu
vitobassu
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
0
Views
23
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top