Reason why looksmax.me is so addictive

M

maxlooks

5'7 (170cm) East Asian normiee
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
892
Reputation
1,061
Because there is not a single fking wimin here. Men build each other. Foid destroy each other.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, IWantToMax, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
I think it's because of notifications, just like social media.

Also I'm sure there are females on here, they just larp as men.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4464, maxlooks and 1 other person
I want women here tbh :p
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxmendietta
This is social media for incels indeed.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, maxmendietta, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
I think it's because of notifications, just like social media.
I stayed till 6 am ytd refreshing and focusing on that bell icon like a retard ngl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Because there is not a single fking wimin here. Men build each other. Foid destroy each other.
the dopamine rush when you see new notifications is addicting fr
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and maxmendietta
its the users tbh go to another looksmaxxing forum and they are borin asf
 

Similar threads

AutistKhan
Replies
5
Views
40
jp212
jp212
thekey
Replies
8
Views
47
thekey
thekey
dreamz
Replies
14
Views
61
dreamz
dreamz
lookism...
Replies
5
Views
44
lookism...
lookism...
mr007
Replies
0
Views
5
mr007
mr007

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top