ORG IS SO FUCKING ADDICTIVE

AutistKhan

AutistKhan

Kraken
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
3,227
Reputation
2,212
Im not even joking I logged my org account in my aunts phone my moms phone my dads phone my computer smart telivision laptop my own phone I cant go without one second of org
 
  • +1
Reactions: vaylenvislays, zennn, dnr.niglet and 2 others
Im not even joking I logged my org account in my aunts phone my moms phone my dads phone my computer smart telivision laptop my own phone I cant go without one second of org
nah i just want to post here
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
Im not even joking I logged my org account in my aunts phone my moms phone my dads phone my computer smart telivision laptop my own phone I cant go without one second of org
I once logged in at school in 2024 and there was a thread about Johnny sins and not nsfw but a cropped photo of him in a missionary with someone and some nigga saw it and started shouting to the whole class I was apparently watching porn jfl. They didn’t know it was org tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
Im not even joking I logged my org account in my aunts phone my moms phone my dads phone my computer smart telivision laptop my own phone I cant go without one second of org
im an example of that statement
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan

Similar threads

Rothschild
Replies
11
Views
115
Rothschild
Rothschild
Heartache
Replies
7
Views
97
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
psychomatic715
Replies
3
Views
16
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
T-bone123
Replies
18
Views
60
Deluxe4
D
Lowdimotrucel
Replies
13
Views
100
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top