Reasoning ability isn't actually inherent to humans

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
After getting blackpilled I have realized that there are so many things that I take for granted that are actually not normal/typical skills at all. One of those things is abstract reasoning ability. I don't think it's actually inherent behavior. I can literally count on one hand the number of people I have met who can do this. All the rest only "learn" via rote memorization.

Take coding for example. The large majority of people can't learn it. And it's not merely because of all the complex looking symbols and shapes, but because coding isn't a linear process. It's not possible to learn coding by simply repeating the same steps over and over, and as a result 90% of people can't learn how to code. Even many of the people who graduate from computer science can't actually code in the real world despite passing the tests, as many annoyed companies will tell you after firing all their bad coders. Coding is too abstract and thus can't be learned by just following the same steps over and over. Normies can't understand it.

I know many of you think the NPC meme is elitist. Well, I'm sorry but truth hurts. The vast majority does not possess abstract reasoning ability. They can only learn through memorizing. Nothing they are told is actually understood. The ability to reason is NOT something that exists in humans by default.

It's really horrifying when you think about it. Consider the disturbing implications that you might be one of the few people in the entire world that can actually see the lines between the dots, rather than simply memorizing what the dots are called and where they are located. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I should learn to code to test my NPCness. What’s a good start. I’m a retard when it comes to computer related things anyways

I should learn to code to test my NPCness. What’s a good start. I’m a retard when it comes to computer related things anyways
python is what my coding class started with

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
I feel the same way with Piano. Even my teacher said me and him are miles away from the rest of his students. Another case of people acting robotic and playing what’s on the page as opposed to thinking *why* it’s on the page, if that makes sense.

Composing is a whole other bag.

• +1
Reactions: SLA and disillusioned
Most people are dumb, legit intelligent people are rare as fuck

After getting blackpilled I have realized that there are so many things that I take for granted that are actually not normal/typical skills at all. One of those things is abstract reasoning ability. I don't think it's actually inherent behavior. I can literally count on one hand the number of people I have met who can do this. All the rest only "learn" via rote memorization.

Take coding for example. The large majority of people can't learn it. And it's not merely because of all the complex looking symbols and shapes, but because coding isn't a linear process. It's not possible to learn coding by simply repeating the same steps over and over, and as a result 90% of people can't learn how to code. Even many of the people who graduate from computer science can't actually code in the real world despite passing the tests, as many annoyed companies will tell you after firing all their bad coders. Coding is too abstract and thus can't be learned by just following the same steps over and over. Normies can't understand it.

I know many of you think the NPC meme is elitist. Well, I'm sorry but truth hurts. The vast majority does not possess abstract reasoning ability. They can only learn through memorizing. Nothing they are told is actually understood. The ability to reason is NOT something that exists in humans by default.

It's really horrifying when you think about it. Consider the disturbing implications that you might be one of the few people in the entire world that can actually see the lines between the dots, rather than simply memorizing what the dots are called and where they are located. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
contrary to u homos beliefs, an average humanoid has a 90 iq.

contrary to u homos beliefs, an average humanoid has a 90 iq.

That's really depressing and mostly because of third worlders dragging down the average. And once Africa's population doubles or triples it will be even lower.

I feel the same way with Piano. Even my teacher said me and him are miles away from the rest of his students. Another case of people acting robotic and playing what’s on the page as opposed to thinking *why* it’s on the page, if that makes sense.

Composing is a whole other bag.
bad composers feel like they're just copying down what their textbook says

That's really depressing and mostly because of third worlders dragging down the average. And once Africa's population doubles or triples it will be even lower.
The hot girl u been drooling at is sub iq and has no fucking idea what is going on and skull is empty and you have high inhib low confidence and anxiety over her JFL