Reasons not to use Aromasin (Exemestane)

Fendi fax but make sure you don’t die of a pituitary edenoma or grow your organs to 3x their size
Pituitaru ednoma, organs, wtf?

How can I ensure I don't fuck myself doing this?

Pituitaru ednoma, organs, wtf?

How can I ensure I don't fuck myself doing this?
Look at any autopsy of bodybuilders like Dallas maccarver or rich piana and you’ll find their organs were 3x the size of a normal person

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
use for 2 years max and then stop
So if i gh/igf-1 maxx for a year or even 2 yrs like ur saying i'll be fine? no isssues?

what igf-1 dosage would u recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Look at any autopsy of bodybuilders like Dallas maccarver or rich piana and you’ll find their organs were 3x the size of a normal person
scary shit, lord i don't need more problems like that in my life

• JFL
So if i gh/igf-1 maxx for a year or even 2 yrs like ur saying i'll be fine? no isssues?

what igf-1 dosage would u recommend?

u can’t get pure igf one. Best u can do is Pfizer gh like I told u

I’d go atleast 5-8ius daily. Just to test things out. I’d likely start with 5 but increase to 8ius.

• +1

I’d go atleast 5-8ius daily. Just to test things out. I’d likely start with 5 but increase to 8ius.
Oh u were talking abt gh for 2 yrs?
But Imagine if i got pure igf-1? Let's mentally masterbate, how much would i ascend?

• JFL

But Imagine if i got pure igf-1? Let's mentally masterbate, how much would i ascend?
HGH for 2-3 years is more than good enough

• +1

probbaly to your genetic limit unless u also remodel your bones via mse

• +1
probbaly to your genetic limit unless u also remodel your bones via mse
wdym remodel your bones remodelling mse? what bone changes could i get doing that?

wdym remodel your bones remodelling mse? what bone changes could i get doing that?

lateral zygomatic prominence from turning the mse

For frontal zygo prominence probably a combination of bone growth via androgenic signaling and calcium deposition during puberty

Malar lipo for fat reduction

buccal fat removal

bollard facepuller

imdo

• Love it
lateral zygomatic prominence from turning the mse

For frontal zygo prominence probably a combination of bone growth via androgenic signaling and calcium deposition during puberty

Malar lipo for fat reduction

buccal fat removal

bollard facepuller

imdo
GOD TIER ASCENCION PLAN, there's no way to you become chad from this.

If androgenic signalling+mse chaddify my chin/zygos (my two failos )?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1525055/
No effects on plasma levels of cortisol, aldosterone, 17-hydroxyprogesterone, DHEAS, LH and FSH, and no significant adverse events were observed up to the highest tested dose of 800 mg exemestane.

Serum cortisol concentrations increased significantly (38 ± 39%; P = 0.008) with the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose, yet the increase was well within the normal range of cortisol concentrations.

just dont take a high dose and u ll be fine .

• +1
glucosamine isn’t necessary if you have REAL igf-1. Hard to source tho but mogs gh to andromeda and back
explain how it's mog gh to andromeda and back?

But aromasin did cause a lot of acne but for some reason my skin is still tan and glowy and smooth but the only difference is I have the occasional red dot along my face it’s really weird, it’s like my skin has high collagen but aromasin causes noticeable acne @AscendingHero

• +1
But aromasin did cause a lot of acne but for some reason my skin is still tan and glowy and smooth but the only difference is I have the occasional red dot along my face it’s really weird, it’s like my skin has high collagen but aromasin causes noticeable acne @AscendingHero
Like I've said b4 estrogen is a neuroprotective and soothes the skin.

Consume more raw milk and butter to combat this

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
explain how it's mog gh to andromeda and back?

Gh is a precursor to igf-1 but it had other mechanisms of action in the body. It’s produced during stress aka growth which is good for open plate cels but not idea for anyone with closed plates

• +1
Gh is a precursor to igf-1 but it had other mechanisms of action in the body. It’s produced during stress aka growth which is good for open plate cels but not idea for anyone with closed plates
Fuark im going to combine both, im just scared it will screw my organs and grow cells that shouldn't be grown.

Fuark im going to combine both, im just scared it will screw my organs and grow cells that shouldn't be grown.

Gh is cope. Use lr3 which is localized. Lr3 injections or death tbh

Nah I thought Lr3 was more systemic and des was the local one.

Gh isn't cope, it's a godsend combined with dht for frame for open growth cels.

"the polypeptides IGF-LR3 and IGF-DES have a low affinity to bind to the IGFBP's, meaning they are up to 3x more potent than regular endogenous IGF-1. IGF-1LR3 also happens to have a half-life of up to 30 hours. IGF-DES is even more potent than LR3, the only downside is that it has a 30-minute half-life before it is metabolized by the body, DES also happens to be more localized, so we are going to opt for LR3 in this method as it is more systemic than DES. The combination of HGH and exogenous IGF-1 will guarantee growth. (if your plates are open of course)."

@TeenAscender thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Nigga only read the benefits, they just want results fast no matter what, even if counterproductive :feelsbadman:

Nah I thought Lr3 was more systemic and des was the local one.

Gh isn't cope, it's a godsend combined with dht for frame for open growth cels.

"the polypeptides IGF-LR3 and IGF-DES have a low affinity to bind to the IGFBP's, meaning they are up to 3x more potent than regular endogenous IGF-1. IGF-1LR3 also happens to have a half-life of up to 30 hours. IGF-DES is even more potent than LR3, the only downside is that it has a 30-minute half-life before it is metabolized by the body, DES also happens to be more localized, so we are going to opt for LR3 in this method as it is more systemic than DES. The combination of HGH and exogenous IGF-1 will guarantee growth. (if your plates are open of course)."

@TeenAscender thoughts?
@alienmaxxer

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1525055/
No effects on plasma levels of cortisol, aldosterone, 17-hydroxyprogesterone, DHEAS, LH and FSH, and no significant adverse events were observed up to the highest tested dose of 800 mg exemestane.

Serum cortisol concentrations increased significantly (38 ± 39%; P = 0.008) with the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose, yet the increase was well within the normal range of cortisol concentrations.

just dont take a high dose and u ll be fine .
Wait a minute,cortisol increases with 25mg dose but not with 50 mg,wtf is this?
Also i read this study it says that exemestane decreases igf1 concentrations and other studies say it increases igf1 concentrations?.
Bump

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yeah in puberty it’s quite literally godsend. Overdose on some quality raw milk and mk4 would be the best way to grow and get a fat cock ngl

sickle cell anemia is a rare disorder mainly in African people. Look it up
When you say fat cock, how fat are we talking and in what time period?:forcedsmile:

You bring up sickle anemia, bc apparently k2 engorges the dick with blood which is was anemia does?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO HIGH INHIB
Why tf are you following me in threads and replying to age old shit

Like your oneitis would say

Fucking creep
angry clint eastwood GIF

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I get that but how do you check? 23andme lol?
I wouldn't waste money on a DNA test. It won't actually give you much info on what dose to use.

1.Get a blood test
2. Start Aromasin at 6.25mg a day wait 2 weeks
3. Get blood test
4a. If estrogen is low decrease dose/every other day.
4b. If estrogen is low normal keep dose the same.
4c. If estrogen is high normal increase dose.

Your gene variations will affect the dose but there's so much more that will make extrapolating a dose from just your genes very hard to determine. Self experiment, test, self experiment, repeat.