Reasons Why Tall Girls Are Better Than Short Girls

Daqirius

Daqirius

Banned
1. Unlike manlet women, if a tall girl has a fat ass its bigger and there's more of it to fuck that's extremely satisfying
2. she got them long sexy legs you can slap and cum on
3. if you have sons with her they will become giga height moggers
4. she can keep you warm during the winter
5. she will be the same height as her bf after death when both their bodies decompose

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Roquefort, exo and 22 others
Tall girls mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 23778, Gladiator and 5 others
if i wasnt 5"5.5 i would agree

but i cant withstand the shame of fucking a girl taller than me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Hades
Long legs is masc trait :sick:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16677 and Vasco-v2
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
1. Unlike manlet women, if a tall girl has a fat ass its bigger and there's more of it to fuck that's extremely satisfying
5. she will be the same height as her bf after death when both their bodies decompose
I LOVE TALL WOMEN OLEASE ACCEPT MR BOSNIAN TEACHERRRR

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Good post nigga.

Tall women look very high class. Not gonna happen for my manlet ass

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Tall girls care way less about height, it's only femlet fuckers that obsess over height mostly. I think probably like average to above average height in women mog in dating for most men because of that (5'4-5'7)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 22253 and Deleted member 7580
Tall girls care way less about height, it's only femlet fuckers that obsess over height mostly. I think probably like average to above average height in women mog in dating for most men because of that (5'4-5'7)
Dont they care about height more "I need a 6'5 bf cause im 5'10!!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 19766
Dont they care about height more "I need a 6'5 bf cause im 5'10!!"
maybe but girls over 6 feet often date down

B4d0597cbbf98a7a1a51ad15fb57b059 De7yvfp b4d68ae5 2f08 4049 bf77 88ec1c998a82 De7ywdu 3f4df3e2 2e0c 4aef 918d 6ff9491707ef Image 9066730181473089077573  4 Dadz80x f9d08b76 fdbb 4af3 83fe 647a5d0ad327

• Love it
Reactions: Gladiator and Lihito
you incels crack me up when you talk about wanting "Mogger sons" with "professional athletic ability"

most of you sit at home and your jizz ropes literally paint the walls of your moms house ceiling while rewatching death note for the 49th time just so you can pretend to be "L" and solve mysteries

there is no way any of you bang energy drinking tired sleep deprived indian sex raccoons will ever have "children" with a "fogger tall wife" and raise tom brady level progeny

you need to focus on getting a job at a grocery store first and re-signing up for community college before any of that can happen

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 21048, Broski and 7 others
you incels crack me up when you talk about wanting "Mogger sons" with "professional athletic ability"

most of you sit at home and your jizz ropes literally paint the walls of your moms house ceiling while rewatching death note for the 49th time just so you can pretend to be "L" and solve mysteries

there is no way any of you bang energy drinking tired sleep deprived indian sex raccoons will ever have "children" with a "fogger tall wife" and raise tom brady level progeny

you need to focus on getting a job at a grocery store first and re-signing up for community college before any of that can happen
cope harder retard, im already seeing a girl whos 6 ft 1 and im in my second year of business

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
5'6-5'10 women mog.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 22253, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Im 5’7 and have been with a 5’10 girl before and it was pretty emasculating being with her ngl, tall girls ain’t for me sadly :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
i like tall girls but they dont like me so it doesnt matter

they have to date down, because their taller then most men, and men generally don't want to date 6 feet+ women on a serious level.
Tall womens problem is on avg men are taller, and tall men don't give a shit about height of women, they care about how HOT SHE IS. Only about 13 percent of males are 6 feet+.

Last edited:
  • +1
5'10 chick isnt dating anyone shorter than 6'

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Elvisandreaa

I hate to admit this you could be right, i went to community college then went to trade school for electrical.

• JFL
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue
Yes exactly a volleyball player body is perfect on a woman. Like 5’7 or 5’8 is perfect IMO

• +1
Don't ever come at a megastar reckless as hell like this
cope harder retard, im already seeing a girl whos 6 ft 1 and im in my second year of business

i debunked this sentiment

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

No you haven't you just grabbed a bunch of shit from reddit and called it a day

• JFL

literally projecting

• JFL

6'2 stacylite is dating 6'0 chadlite at my school dnr
You're right that ofc all girls prefer taller but for taller girls it matters much less. Shorter girls want taller guys because they feel weak and tiny and crave protection.

if i wasnt 5"5.5 i would agree

but i cant withstand the shame of fucking a girl taller than me
Nigga you said you was 5'6

5'10 chick isnt dating anyone shorter than 6'
That's reasonable, she will be 6'1 in heels anyways. As opposed to a 5'2 girl wanting a 6'1+

Cope harder, your not an academic your just retard who's rotting on internet
you’re the blackcel manlet that’s nordic girl only lmao good luck with that

better genes, better looking, end of story.

Yeah the move is definitely small petite woman or tall model chick - average height girls are kinda meh

I love tall girls but they don't love me back brutal

Body Paragraph example 01