Reasons why the carnivore diet is bad, and how to improve it

ey88

ey88

Kraken
Reasons carnivore diet is bad:

- Deficiencies of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, magnesium, calcium and copper
- Lack of gut diversity
- Lack of fiber
- Iron toxicity

How to improve some of these issues:

Eat high amounts of raw and fermented meat, eat a higher diversity of cuts and types of meat

- Fermentation can increase the the amount of probiotics, which are very important for having a healthy gut microbiome, this can also lead to higher vitamin C levels in meats

- Different parts of the animal have different micronutrient profiles, this is why it’s very important to eat as close to head to tail as possible, for example many carnivores just eat muscle meat, which is very high in zinc, but not that high in copper, this completely throws off your zinc:copper ratio. Meat is also very high in phosphorus which can lead to an imbalance in your phosphorus:calcium ratio. Parts of the body such as liver, have higher copper and vitamin C which are very needed.

Ancestors such as the Inuits, who are carnivore are aware of these issues, that’s why they have always eaten high amounts of fermented meat, and eaten animals head to toe

- Adding dairy is very beneficial as it causes increase in calcium, which can counteract high zinc and phosphorus

- Giving blood is the best way to decrease high iron levels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lBlame, Elijah_leo, Deleted member 93012 and 2 others
@Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and Jova
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, Jonas2k7, lBlame and 1 other person
JFL. His gonna dox you and force your wife and kids to eat carnivore diets now
Lmao

I don’t think carnivore is bad if you do it properly though

• +1
Reactions: lifeless
There are no nutrient deficiencies on a raw carnivore diet

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, PrimalPlasty, Venzord and 1 other person
lack of fiber and gut diversity ? could you expand in what ways are they useful

lack of fiber and gut diversity ? could you expand in what ways are they useful
Also without carbohydrates you lack stuff for the probiotics to feed on, this is why fermented meat is very important

• +1
Reactions: ey88
an animal based diet mogs

• +1
What? How
Because of vitamins balances

Carnivore diet is very high in phosphorus and zinc, phosphorus and calcium, and zinc and copper compete for the same absorption sites, so high phosphorus decreases calcium absorption and vice versa

And muscle meat is just low in magnesium and vitamin C

Also without carbohydrates you lack stuff for the probiotics to feed on, this is why fermented meat is very important
idk what youre talking about, carnivore made me have my best poo without worrting about muh probiotics and fermented meat jfl. Leave this for vegans, seems highly cope

idk what youre talking about, carnivore made me have my best poo without worrting about muh probiotics and fermented meat jfl. Leave this for vegans, seems highly cope
It will catch up to you if you keep doing it poorly

What do you usually eat in a day?

egg cheese in the morning then meat at 13 and 18, I have liver about one time a week also

• +1
egg cheese in the morning then meat at 13 and 18, I have liver about one time a week also
That’s good that you have cheese and liver, that will give you calcium, copper and vit C

You still have to watch out for iron toxicity though, it’s a severely under looked problem

Also you should start eating raw and fermented meat

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
Because of vitamins balances

Carnivore diet is very high in phosphorus and zinc, phosphorus and calcium, and zinc and copper compete for the same absorption sites, so high phosphorus decreases calcium absorption and vice versa

And muscle meat is just low in magnesium and vitamin C
You might have a point there, lets bring in the original carnivore guy
@Never Get Up

• +1

I’ve been eating raw meat for 9 months now. When will these “deficiencies” kick in?

• +1
Reactions: GigaAryenMaxxer
I’ve been eating raw meat for 9 months now. When will these “deficiencies” kick in?
9 months isn’t long lmao

Also you might feel fine but let’s see your bloodwork

Fiber is literally indigestible and causes colon dysfunctions.

9 months isn’t long lmao

Also you might feel fine but let’s see your bloodwork
Bloodwork is man made numbers and don’t prove anything. I cured my lifelong psoriasis, so that’s all the proof I need.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Bloodwork is man made numbers and don’t prove anything. I cured my lifelong psoriasis, so that’s all the proof I need.
Yeah you probably just removed the certain food that was causing the reaction

Yeah you probably just removed the certain food that was causing the reaction
False. I removed poison (plant materials) and started eating food (raw meat and raw animal fat).

Also btw I literally carnivore can be fine if you do it properly, however chances are you aren’t
Yea ok “ey88”. I’m literally the one who’s gotten everyone converting to raw carnivore and avoiding carbohydrates.

Yea ok “ey88”. I’m literally the one who’s gotten everyone converting to raw carnivore and avoiding carbohydrates.
There’s no reason to avoid carbohydrates, literally all of our ancestors ate carbohydrates, they are needed for prebiotic functions, the people who didn’t (Inuits) ate high amounts of fermented meat to combat this

Also what do you think about iron overload?

There’s no reason to avoid carbohydrates, literally all of our ancestors ate carbohydrates, they are needed for prebiotic functions, the people who didn’t (Inuits) ate high amounts of fermented meat to combat this
False

you've never posted any health marker nor a picture of your body, presumably they're already there.

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
you've never posted any health marker nor a picture of your body, presumably they're already there.
He’s never even posted research, just unproven theories

I know what it is, what about it?
I thought you had a decent IQ. I was apparently incorrect.

You will be ignored until further notice.

Stop working out while still eating carbohydrates and let’s see what happens to your body. Gym slave thinks he’s high IQ. You are anything but that.

Stop working out while still eating carbohydrates and let’s see what happens to your body. Gym slave thinks he’s high IQ. You are anything but that.
if your diet model is based on you being completely sedentary it was always shit, humans are migratory animals that move constantly.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
I thought you had a decent IQ. I was apparently incorrect.

You will be ignored until further notice.
I thought you were high IQ, I’m just asking what your point about gluconeogenesis was, I said you need to eat carbohydrates for prebiotic functions

if your diet model is based on you being completely sedentary it was always shit, humans are migratory animals that move constantly.
You work out because you’re insecure. You are only in shape because you have to slave many hours everyday lifting metal.

Stop lifting just for even 6 months while eating the same diet. Then come back and show us your body. Will you do so? Of course not, because you know deep down that’s the only thing keeping yourself going.

If you have to lift to stay in shape, then your diet is wrong.

You can not out run the glycation damage done by exogenous carbohydrates.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and ey88
Well yeah we walk constantly, that’s completely different than stressing yourself in a gym, not to mention the copious amounts of steroids you are on

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Well yeah we walk constantly, that’s completely different than stressing yourself in a gym, not to mention the copious amounts of steroids you are on
I will unignore you for saying something that is based finally. Keep it up and I’ll want to educate you more.

• +1
You work out because you’re insecure. You are only in shape because you have to slave many hours everyday lifting metal.

Stop lifting just for even 6 months while eating the same diet. Then come back and show us your body. Will you do so? Of course not, because you know deep down that’s the only thing keeping yourself going.

You can not out run the glycation damage done by exogenous carbohydrates.
I do a few sets an hour while doing other things, I don't go to a gym, and already looked better than you before I ever worked out.

you are completely sedentary, for all intents and purposes your body is dysfunctional to begin with and it responding well to some sort of meme diet only masks that you're dying inside.

our ancestors were so muscular some of their bones were bend.

I will unignore you for saying something that is based finally. Keep it up and I’ll want to educate you more.
I’m just trying to help you too, I don’t think carnivore is inherently bad, I just think you need to eat more like primitive beings for it to work well, ex; raw and fermented meat, eat animal head to toe

I do a few sets an hour while doing other things, I don't go to a gym, and already looked better than you before I ever worked out.
You work out because your life is shit. That is all. Case close and dismissed. Keep the roid shots in your ass coming. You’re committing suicide thinking girls care about being jacked. Face and height is all that matters.

• +1
I’m just trying to help you too, I don’t think carnivore is inherently bad, I just think you need to eat more like primitive beings for it to work well, ex; raw and fermented meat, eat animal head to toe
You can’t help me in the field of human nutrition. I IQ mog this entire forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and ey88
our ancestors were so muscular some of their bones were bend.
Yet they never worked out a day in their life :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
You work out because your life is shit. That is all. Case close and dismissed. Keep the roid shots in your ass coming. You’re committing suicide thinking girls care about being jacked. Face and height is all that matters.
working out makes me feel good, as the human body is build to burn a lot of calories, and move a lot, the reason you don't work out is because you're metabolically broken and your diet just masks it which makes you think you're healthy.

your face and height are both shit, you've never posted either.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING