Reasons why the carnivore diet is bad, and how to improve it

You can’t help me in the field of human nutrition. I IQ mog this entire forum.
Once you eat more fermented meat and different parts of the animal 👍🏻

Also I’m curious, what do you eat in a day

your face and height are both shit, you've never posted either.
Doesn’t post on an incel forum for thousands of lowlives to see ≠ shit

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
working out makes me feel good, as the human body is build to burn a lot of calories, and move a lot, the reason you don't work out is because you're metabolically broken and your diet just masks it which makes you think you're healthy.

your face and height are both shit, you've never posted either.
Hey retard, you can’t burn heat. Do you want me to expose your stupid ass again?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, PrimalPlasty, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
Reasons carnivore diet is bad:

- Deficiencies of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, magnesium, calcium and copper
- Lack of gut diversity
- Lack of fiber
- Iron toxicity

How to improve some of these issues:

Eat high amounts of raw and fermented meat, eat a higher diversity of cuts and types of meat

- Fermentation can increase the the amount of probiotics, which are very important for having a healthy gut microbiome, this can also lead to higher vitamin C levels in meats

- Different parts of the animal have different micronutrient profiles, this is why it’s very important to eat as close to head to tail as possible, for example many carnivores just eat muscle meat, which is very high in zinc, but not that high in copper, this completely throws off your zinc:copper ratio. Meat is also very high in phosphorus which can lead to an imbalance in your phosphorus:calcium ratio. Parts of the body such as liver, have higher copper and vitamin C which are very needed.

Ancestors such as the Inuits, who are carnivore are aware of these issues, that’s why they have always eaten high amounts of fermented meat, and eaten animals head to toe

- Adding dairy is very beneficial as it causes increase in calcium, which can counteract high zinc and phosphorus

- Giving blood is the best way to decrease high iron levels
reading this made me cringe

I wanna start eating carnivore, what should I base my diet around primarely? Low cost

@ey88 @PrimalPlasty @Never Get Up

I'm eating a lot of eggs and ground beef rn

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and ey88
I wanna start eating carnivore, what should I base my diet around primarely? Low cost

Eat animals head to toe, eat liver, heart, spleen, kidneys, testicles, as well as muscle meat

Eat cheese and yogurt, and drink milk

Have some honey and fruit

Eat some raw and fermented meats

Eggs are good too

• Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7

alot of eggs, ground meat, and organs are also really cheap actually and good, cheap steaks but dont forget to always add fat inform of: fat trim cuts, butter, egg yolks. thats it basically

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Eat animals head to toe, eat liver, heart, spleen, kidneys, testicles, as well as muscle meat

Eat cheese and yogurt, and drink milk

Have some honey and fruit

Eat some raw and fermented meats

Eggs are good too
No not honey and fruit

@slavicpsycho

tag me again in 1 hour im making high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: ey88
- Deficiencies of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, magnesium, calcium and copper
- Lack of gut diversity
- Lack of fiber
- Iron toxicity
Theres no defficiencies at all even vitamin C

Gut diversity and fiber are not good things, only bad for u

Iron toxicity is jewish myth

HOWEVER carnivore diet is shit because parts of your body require sugar to function that's why you crave sugar. Also its a huge waste of money, raw dairy, raw honey and raw fruits alongside raw meat is so much cheaper then eating only meat everyday

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Theres no defficiencies at all even vitamin C

Gut diversity and fiber are not good things, only bad for u

Iron toxicity is jewish myth

HOWEVER carnivore diet is shit because parts of your body require sugar to function that's why you crave sugar. Also its a huge waste of money, raw dairy, raw honey and raw fruits alongside raw meat is so much cheaper then eating only meat everyday
You need vitamin C for the all of the antioxidants in meat to work properly, but if you’re eating enough liver and fermented meat you will get plenty

Gut diversity is very important, this is why aajonus ate lots of fermented meat

Tbh I have been doing more research and I don’t think iron overload is a problem, because heme iron is regulated by your hepcidin and excreted if you injest too much