Received my contact lenses

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
Today I've received my contact lenses.
IMG 20201116 144339

Surprisingly shipping took only a few days, considering it's from SK, was pleasantly surprised. Tbh didn't even expect to get it this week even. Moving on.
Got 5 different colours for $60, so $12 per pair, not that expensive. Lenses were from colorcl and they were:
1. Siesta Sparkle Sapphire​
2. Siesta Crystal Light Gray​
3. Siesta Crystal Halo Sky​
4. Siesta Crystal Iris Blue​
5. Siesta Crystal Blue​
Would like to show them all off right now, but...
Inserting them was an absolute nightmare. I even watched some youtube videos, but I've still spent over an hour just trying to get those fuckers in. They'd just stick to my finger and wouldn't go into my eye, eventually I managed to get them in, which unfortunately means that I won't be repeating the procedure at least today and it might take me a while to test all of their colours. So results for now are limited, so to say.
Also my eyes are naturally grey.
Ayy

Z4

So it's probably unlikely for many people to have similar colour over here, thus results might not be applicable to most of the people, still, I think it should be mildly interesting, regardless.
Now the lenses themselves. They're uncomfortable to wear, feels like falling out all the time and as if something is stuck in the eyes constantly, which it is after all. If I permasquint it gets a bit better, so it does force me at least to squint, which might be a benefit. Imo, it changes my natural eye expression, for the worse, as I have to maintain unnatural/uncomfortable eye position. If I were to try to "look" naturally as if without lenses, the view distorts heavily and they start causing physical pain and causes a "climbing" effect, as if trying to get out over the eyelid. Also while looking straight ahead or slightly up - the view is fine, even slightly better than naturally, as I've got -0.5dioptres(I'm slightly myopic I suppose), but looking slightly off the center view becomes foggy and muddy. Imo rather disappointed overall. Not comfortable, annoying, causes me to blink at 300 rpm, like I'm on some sort of drugs. I either fucked up the lenses physically as it was really quite an effort to get them in or that's just how it is with such stuff, that's not custom made for your eye ball. Will see how it goes with other pairs in the future.
The first pair I tested out were - Siesta Crystal Iris Blue. Looking into the mirror, from up close you can see the white "limbal" ring part around the iris of the eye, but it's hard to see that and there's an pixel pattern, but you've got to look for it to really see and it's hardly visible. Overall I think it'd be completely unnoticeable to people, unless you're in an intimate position with somebody i.e. kissing, where it might be visible, but even then doubtful. Imo you can even see it in the picture(white limbal ring), even though it's so pixelated. Surely forgot to point out something.
Results:
IMG 20201116 154447

To be continued...?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ripcordgod1, RAITEIII, Deleted member 7098 and 10 others
View attachment 807893
Surprisingly shipping took only a few days, considering it's from SK, was pleasantly surprised. Tbh didn't even expect to get it this week even. Moving on.
Got 5 different colours for $60, so $12 per pair, not that expensive. Lenses were from colorcl and they were:
5. Siesta Crystal Blue​
Inserting them was an absolute nightmare. I even watched some youtube videos, but I've still spent over an hour just trying to get those fuckers in. They'd just stick to my finger and wouldn't go into my eye, eventually I managed to get them in, which unfortunately means that I won't be repeating the procedure at least today and it might take me a while to test all of their colours. So results for now are limited, so to say.
View attachment 807869
View attachment 807871
So it's probably unlikely for many people to have similar colour over here, thus results might not be applicable to most of the people, still, I think it should be mildly interesting, regardless.
Now the lenses themselves. They're uncomfortable to wear, feels like falling out all the time and as if something is stuck in the eyes constantly, which it is after all. If I permasquint it gets a bit better, so it does force me at least to squint, which might be a benefit. Imo, it changes my natural eye expression, for the worse, as I have to maintain unnatural/uncomfortable eye position. If I were to try to "look" naturally as if without lenses, the view distorts heavily and they start causing physical pain and causes a "climbing" effect, as if trying to get out over the eyelid. Also while looking straight ahead or slightly up - the view is fine, even slightly better than naturally, as I've got -0.5dioptres(I'm slightly myopic I suppose), but looking slightly off the center view becomes foggy and muddy. Imo rather disappointed overall. Not comfortable, annoying, causes me to blink at 300 rpm, like I'm on some sort of drugs. I either fucked up the lenses physically as it was really quite an effort to get them in or that's just how it is with such stuff, that's not custom made for your eye ball. Will see how it goes with other pairs in the future.
The first pair I tested out were - Siesta Crystal Iris Blue. Looking into the mirror, from up close you can see the white "limbal" ring part around the iris of the eye, but it's hard to see that and there's an pixel pattern, but you've got to look for it to really see and it's hardly visible. Overall I think it'd be completely unnoticeable to people, unless you're in an intimate position with somebody i.e. kissing, where it might be visible, but even then doubtful. Imo you can even see it in the picture(white limbal ring), even though it's so pixelated. Surely forgot to point out something.
Results:
View attachment 807879
To be continued...?
does look a bit fake, but maybe I am douchebag and just say that because I already know that you wear them from your post

I guess best is to try them and see if anyone calls you out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
View attachment 807893
5. Siesta Crystal Blue​
View attachment 807869
View attachment 807871
Results:
View attachment 807879
To be continued...?
thats good bro, ill be here waiting for you in a few years when you get death tier scleral show

200 1
200 1 200 1 200 1 200 1 200 1 200 1 200 1

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 10536
thats good bro, ill be here waiting for you in a few years when you get death tier scleral show
View attachment 807900

View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901
Not planning to wear them daily. Way too uncomfortable. Just to fraud tinder pictures or on the dates(if I ever get any)/important events(what?).
My scleral show is fine and if anything my pfh is low, which makes inserting them actually a nightmare. Idk, not worried tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and mkoomz
Not planning to wear them daily. Way too uncomfortable. Just to fraud tinder pictures or on the dates(if I ever get any)/important events(what?).
My scleral show is fine and if anything my pfh is low, which makes inserting them actually a nightmare. Idk, not worried tbh.
yeah i wouldnt make it a daily habit, sounds good otherwise

• +1
does look a bit fake, but maybe I am douchebag and just say that because I already know that you wear them from your post

I guess best is to try them and see if anyone calls you out
They actually don't look fake, as in the colour(baby blue). I see people daily(3 of my coworkers have this exact eye colour) with these kind of eyes(colour), so the colour itself is really not fake.
The problem is that they do look different from my natural eyes and I think this pair in particular at least, would be noticeable to people who know me(jfl, who?). Really, I mean co-workers. But to random people? I doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
View attachment 807900

View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901

I can confirm this, so if you'll be using long term, better start saving money to use fillers or to Tabanmaxx

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, mkoomz and Deleted member 10536
I can confirm this, so if you'll be using long term, better start saving money to use fillers or to Tabanmaxx
Just can't win no matter what you do.
The worst immediate thing though, is this foggy vision. As if you're breathing against window. Or I've fucked up.

• +1
Just can't win no matter what you do.
The worst immediate thing though, is this foggy vision. As if you're breathing against window. Or I've fucked up.
never had this bro, in the 4-5 years I use them, maybe you did something wrong, be careful with this stuff man low chance but could fuck your eyes

Also the only way to win is to be born Chad, so over for us bro

• +1
never had this bro, in the 4-5 years I use them, maybe you did something wrong, be careful with this stuff man low chance but could fuck your eyes

Also the only way to win is to be born Chad, so over for us bro
I suppose you wear them for functional reasons? And not aesthetic ones?
If functional, do you use coloured?

rich problems. When you have light eyes fairly visible and want it lighter.
i tried contact lenses, hurt too much ngl.
you better dye your hair op, the contrast will be way bigger imo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 10536
rich problems. When you have light eyes fairly visible and want it lighter.
i tried contact lenses, hurt too much ngl.
you better dye your hair op, the contrast will be way bigger imo
I'm prepared to do so many things, but dying anything(besides eyebrows, possibly) is not one of them tbh. It's a sort of mental block. Also would never get a tattoo.
Edit also I think my eyes don't look light most of the time. Irl it might be light under good lightning, but otherwise I think they're dark grey. So might even seem black? Which is over tier...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm prepared to do so many things, but dying anything is not one of them tbh. It's a sort of mental block. Also would never get a tattoo.
don't get a tattoo, it's cucked... but believe me blond hair is absolutely not a halo unless you aim for asian girls.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 10536
Look good ngl

• Love it
don't get a tattoo, it's cucked... but believe me blond hair is absolutely not a halo unless you aim for asian girls.
I would never get a tattoo. Hate them with passion tbh. And my hair aren't even that blonde... Like sometimes they're just dark brown. I think people got tricked somehow into thinking I'm blonde 🤔

View attachment 807900

Wait, so that is only for hard contact lenses, what about soft ones. I am wearing contacts on daily base, so that is why I ordered some bausch and lomb ultra soft ones, will those have same side effect?

Wait, so that is only for hard contact lenses, what about soft ones. I am wearing contacts on daily base, so that is why I ordered some bausch and lomb ultra soft ones, will those have same side effect?
yeah read what it says on the first line

Woah ty so much, I was wearing them for the whole day until now lol. I will wear them only in school from now on
im not really sure its the duration you wear them when you actually wear it , its more to do with the fact you pull your eyelid down repeatedly over and over again to insert it which might cause it

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko
im not really sure its the duration you wear them when you actually wear it , its more to do with the fact you pull your eyelid down repeatedly over and over again to insert it which might cause it
Yeah got you, you have any solution for that. How to put contacts without pulling down eyelid

Yeah got you, you have any solution for that. How to put contacts without pulling down eyelid
not sure bro, i dont use them, maybe look up other methods of putting them in or try pulling upper eyelid up etc idk how else it can be done

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko
not sure bro, i dont use them, maybe look up other methods of putting them in or try pulling upper eyelid up etc idk how else it can be done
Oh yeee, myb pulling upper eyelid would help, literally appreciate you bruh

• Love it
Reactions: mkoomz
I had same problem as well with narrow eyes and long eyelashes you just have to spread your eye and look to a corner while putting them in. I use soft toric prescription lenses I can wear them all day you will get used to it. The sceleral show after awhile is just bullshit doubt that's true maybe for already subhumans
Use your left hand index and thumb to spread your eyelids look straight into a mirror and keep the lense on the tip of your right hand finger and just place it onto your eye. To take them out just spreading your eye a bit and pinch it off with dry fingers it will come off super easy

• +1
Yeah at first its a bitch to put them on but then it becomes second nature, you get used to it.

• +1
I had same problem as well with narrow eyes and long eyelashes you just have to spread your eye and look to a corner while putting them in. I use soft toric prescription lenses I can wear them all day you will get used to it. The sceleral show after awhile is just bullshit doubt that's true maybe for already subhumans
Use your left hand index and thumb to spread your eyelids look straight into a mirror and keep the lense on the tip of your right hand finger and just place it onto your eye. To take them out just spreading your eye a bit and pinch it off with dry fingers it will come off super easy
Haven't tried removing them yet, so will see how it goes. But during insertion, when I try to place the lens on the eye either of the 2 things happen 1 lens "flips" over and is now concave, fitting the finger tip 2 lense doesn't stick to the eye, instead it's just stuck to the finger.
Also been some hours and vision has improved a lot, especially after keeping my eyes closed for around 30 minutes. Eyes still seem sensitive/teary though, as if very dry, but also very wet. Overall the fit is also much more better/comfortable.

Reminder that eye color is cope and doesn't matter

• JFL
Haven't tried removing them yet, so will see how it goes. But during insertion, when I try to place the lens on the eye either of the 2 things happen 1 lens "flips" over and is now concave, fitting the finger tip 2 lense doesn't stick to the eye, instead it's just stuck to the finger.
Also been some hours and vision has improved a lot, especially after keeping my eyes closed for around 30 minutes. Eyes still seem sensitive/teary though, as if very dry, but also very wet. Overall the fit is also much more better/comfortable.
You will become used to it. The flipping is because your pushing to hard you only really have to have it touch your eye and the suction of it will cause it to stick. When I got my prescriptions contacts first time they thought me to use them you only wear them for 3 hours at a time first day then after that 5 hours until you feel comfortable enough for all day cause your eyes have something foreign to them they have to adjust to the feeling

• +1
My eyes are blue
You're wasting your time spending money and putting pieces of glass in your eyes for something that doesn't matter at all. Cope

My eyes are blue
You're wasting your time spending money and putting pieces of glass in your eyes for something that doesn't matter at all. Cope
I really like the effect. I was very interested in lenses in general, due to vision(curiosity killed the mouse), with black/brown eyes you'd just look way worse - undisputable fact, so be thankful instead.
It's a piece of gel, not glass. It easily folds over itself. Highly flexible. Money aspect is true, and it pains me, but I've spent $60 on worse things.
Just because you've got good eyes and possibly shitty everything else, doesn't mean it doesn't halo you.
It is a very important feature of the face, you can't deny that. Stop self-hating.

I suppose you wear them for functional reasons? And not aesthetic ones?
If functional, do you use coloured?
sorry man didn't see it before

yes I wear them for functional reasons, no I don't use colored

I've only met once a guy who weared colored, and I called him out immedietaly, that's why I am a bit afraid of using colored

• Woah
I really like the effect. I was very interested in lenses in general, due to vision(curiosity killed the mouse), with black/brown eyes you'd just look way worse - undisputable fact, so be thankful instead.
It's a piece of gel, not glass. It easily folds over itself. Highly flexible. Money aspect is true, and it pains me, but I've spent $60 on worse things.
Just because you've got good eyes and possibly shitty everything else, doesn't mean it doesn't halo you.
It is a very important feature of the face, you can't deny that. Stop self-hating.
Why am I self hating? I admit it doesn't matter. What do you think is going to happen now? Is anybody actually going to care that your eyes are a slightly different color? Doubt it. The only eye color that is nice are black eyes. My mom has them and they look amazing honestly, blue eyes are common and nothing special or beautiful.

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 10449
Why am I self hating? I admit it doesn't matter. What do you think is going to happen now? Is anybody actually going to care that your eyes are a slightly different color? Doubt it. The only eye color that is nice are black eyes. My mom has them and they look amazing honestly, blue eyes are common and nothing special or beautiful.
I've never seen anyone with black eyes irl, must be extremely rare, didn't even know it exists

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and WadlowMaxxing
sorry man didn't see it before

yes I wear them for functional reasons, no I don't use colored

I've only met once a guy who weared colored, and I called him out immedietaly, that's why I am a bit afraid of using colored
It's true, that it is visible, but so hard to see imo. I'm not sure I can make more obvious picture, phone has too shitty camera. You can slightly see it.
IMG 20201116 190827

It's true, that it is visible, but so hard to see imo. I'm not sure I can make more obvious picture, phone has too shitty camera. You can slightly see it.
View attachment 808228
in this one I actually wouldn't be able to tell, I guess you also bought expensive high quality ones?

his was cheap as fuck and it looked really really fake, I can't even explain how fake it looked, like if he did a very shitty job photoshopping his eyes

It improves your overall looks. I don't know why is it so difficult for you to understand. Literally everything matters. If this give me 0.1psl, I'll take it, easy uplift. If I stack enough of these 0.1, it'll add up into something sizeable. I was subhuman and now I look better, over the years. It wasn't done in one day, with one thing.
Do you think people notice that I have good skincare routine or that I do one thing or another? I hope they don't, as long as it affects their subconscious of my perception, which it does - that's all that matters.
Edit I really dislike dark/black eyes. They legit look soulless. Like different species.

in this one I actually wouldn't be able to tell, I guess you also bought expensive high quality ones?

his was cheap as fuck and it looked really really fake, I can't even explain how fake it looked, like if he did a very shitty job photoshopping his eyes
Well, I've paid $60 for 5 pairs. Which is 12 a pop. Doesn't seem that expensive, especially compared to the 9mmsfx, which goes for several hundred/single pair.

• +1
Well, I've paid $60 for 5 pairs. Which is 12 a pop. Doesn't seem that expensive, especially compared to the 9mmsfx, which goes for several hundred/single pair.
I presume they last a whole month? Because if they are too be thrown after a use that's crazy expensive

Also, I suspect if you already have blueish eyes, then it is less noticeable, his eyes were just average brown, so maybe that was at fault, or maybe because he was Eastern European blue eyes didn't fit his pheno? but they also looked completely fake tbh, like they were cheap AF

• +1
I presume they last a whole month? Because if they are too be thrown after a use that's crazy expensive

Also, I suspect if you already have blueish eyes, then it is less noticeable, his eyes were just average brown, so maybe that was at fault, or maybe because he was Eastern European blue eyes didn't fit his pheno? but they also looked completely fake tbh, like they were cheap AF
They're supposedly good for 6months. I think I'll just physically destroy them with my hands, beforehand. Will have to live and see.
My eyes aren't really blue. Them being grey or just lighter palette, it's not a drastic difference, so that sure helps.
Imo it fits my pheno, so people wouldn't really doubt. So no suspicion to begin with.

• +1
They're supposedly good for 6months. I think I'll just physically destroy them with my hands, beforehand. Will have to live and see.
My eyes aren't really blue. Them being grey or just lighter palette, it's not a drastic difference, so that sure helps.
Imo it fits my pheno, so people wouldn't really doubt. So no suspicion to begin with.
awesome, just be very careful with infection bro

btw I didn't forget about tinder, will get back to you later just need to watch a lecture

• JFL
awesome, just be very careful with infection bro

btw I didn't forget about tinder, will get back to you later just need to watch a lecture
Actually matched with a girl. First thing she says - love your hair. She's very far away though.
Also, if you're wearing contacts anyway, why didn't you try colored ones? Seems like such a fun and appealing thing to try.

• +1
Actually matched with a girl. First thing she says - love your hair. She's very far away though.
Also, if you're wearing contacts anyway, why didn't you try colored ones? Seems like such a fun and appealing thing to try.
don't care too much bro, I have hazel eyes (prolly can't see it from the photos I sent you) so although no halo, they are not generic brown eyes

• +1
I prefer your natural grey eyes, chad

• JFL
I prefer your natural grey eyes, chad
Chad :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:chad:
I'm literally khhv.
I wouldn't mind them myself, tbh, but I think they look dark under non ideal lightning.
I've got the grey/light grey contacts - I hope they will bring out my natural colour/lighten them up.
Will post sometime in the future.

i also bought all colours availabe and make a thread

colorcl crystal halo and iris are the best contacts u can get they arent noticeable

• +1
i also bought all colours availabe and make a thread

colorcl crystal halo and iris are the best contacts u can get they arent noticeable
Yeah, I saw. I was really uncertain whether I should get them or not, and decided to get them after your thread. I've posted in the op the ones I've got. Maybe too monotone colours, i.e. blue/grey, but don't think other colours would fit me, so that's fine by me.

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
Yeah, I saw. I was really uncertain whether I should get them or not, and decided to get them after your thread. I've posted in the op the ones I've got. Maybe too monotone colours, i.e. blue/grey, but don't think other colours would fit me, so that's fine by me.
you cant go wrong with 60 bucks for 5 contact lenses that last 6 month anyway so yea

personally id suggest you definteley wear them because they are a great halo anyways

ive worn colorcl khaki all the time when my gf was over she never even mentioned the word contacts

• Love it
you cant go wrong with 60 bucks for 5 contact lenses that last 6 month anyway so yea

personally id suggest you definteley wear them because they are a great halo anyways

ive worn colorcl khaki all the time when my gf was over she never even mentioned the word contacts
I'm now like 4 or 5 hours in. They're just not comfortable and annoying. Especially while moving/looking into directions/bending down.
I agree though, if I were to ever meet a girl/date, etc I'd wear them 100%. But I ever had a single date in my life, so...
Every day though, for no real reason? Not sure yet. Might try going to work with them, but I think I'll cry and struggle a lot due to them. As my job is not some cushy office job.

I'm now like 4 or 5 hours in. They're just not comfortable and annoying. Especially while moving/looking into directions/bending down.
I agree though, if I were to ever meet a girl/date, etc I'd wear them 100%. But I ever had a single date in my life, so...
Every day though, for no real reason? Not sure yet. Might try going to work with them, but I think I'll cry and struggle a lot due to them. As my job is not some cushy office job.
i dont find them annoying they might just not fit you and also your eyes need to get used to them

you need 3+ days and then you dont notice you have them in

• +1
None with solid limbal rings?

• So Sad