Received my contact lenses

None with solid limbal rings?
The most "limbal" one I've got.
Siesta crystal Halo Sky 400x

Unfortunately, none essentially.
I'll post pics of all of them, overtime. Sorry can't help otherwise.

Chad :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:chad:
I'm literally khhv.
I wouldn't mind them myself, tbh, but I think they look dark under non ideal lightning.
I've got the grey/light grey contacts - I hope they will bring out my natural colour/lighten them up.
Will post sometime in the future.
You have chad eyes, how is that possible? lol
I think grey eyes are more rare than blue, It looks really good on men.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
My dad said I can’t get contacts till I’m 16

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 10536
thats good bro, ill be here waiting for you in a few years when you get death tier scleral show
View attachment 807900

View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901View attachment 807901
only because ur pulling the eyelid down don’t do that and ur fine.

Fuck the lenses we need your skincare routine

• JFL
Fuck the lenses we need your skincare routine
It's just the usual that's common here
Morning cleanser, vit c serum, moisturiser
Evening cleanser, retinol/tretinoin, moisturiser
Also when I'm not lazy I use toner(3-7days a week) and exfoliator once a week or even less.
Nothing special.

Today I've received my contact lenses.
View attachment 807893
Surprisingly shipping took only a few days, considering it's from SK, was pleasantly surprised. Tbh didn't even expect to get it this week even. Moving on.
Got 5 different colours for $60, so $12 per pair, not that expensive. Lenses were from colorcl and they were:
1. Siesta Sparkle Sapphire​
2. Siesta Crystal Light Gray​
3. Siesta Crystal Halo Sky​
4. Siesta Crystal Iris Blue​
5. Siesta Crystal Blue​
Would like to show them all off right now, but...
Inserting them was an absolute nightmare. I even watched some youtube videos, but I've still spent over an hour just trying to get those fuckers in. They'd just stick to my finger and wouldn't go into my eye, eventually I managed to get them in, which unfortunately means that I won't be repeating the procedure at least today and it might take me a while to test all of their colours. So results for now are limited, so to say.
Also my eyes are naturally grey.
View attachment 807869
View attachment 807871
So it's probably unlikely for many people to have similar colour over here, thus results might not be applicable to most of the people, still, I think it should be mildly interesting, regardless.
Now the lenses themselves. They're uncomfortable to wear, feels like falling out all the time and as if something is stuck in the eyes constantly, which it is after all. If I permasquint it gets a bit better, so it does force me at least to squint, which might be a benefit. Imo, it changes my natural eye expression, for the worse, as I have to maintain unnatural/uncomfortable eye position. If I were to try to "look" naturally as if without lenses, the view distorts heavily and they start causing physical pain and causes a "climbing" effect, as if trying to get out over the eyelid. Also while looking straight ahead or slightly up - the view is fine, even slightly better than naturally, as I've got -0.5dioptres(I'm slightly myopic I suppose), but looking slightly off the center view becomes foggy and muddy. Imo rather disappointed overall. Not comfortable, annoying, causes me to blink at 300 rpm, like I'm on some sort of drugs. I either fucked up the lenses physically as it was really quite an effort to get them in or that's just how it is with such stuff, that's not custom made for your eye ball. Will see how it goes with other pairs in the future.
The first pair I tested out were - Siesta Crystal Iris Blue. Looking into the mirror, from up close you can see the white "limbal" ring part around the iris of the eye, but it's hard to see that and there's an pixel pattern, but you've got to look for it to really see and it's hardly visible. Overall I think it'd be completely unnoticeable to people, unless you're in an intimate position with somebody i.e. kissing, where it might be visible, but even then doubtful. Imo you can even see it in the picture(white limbal ring), even though it's so pixelated. Surely forgot to point out something.
Results:
View attachment 807879
To be continued...?
looks good tbh. Also, you get used to contacts very quickly

• +1
do you wear them daily?

• +1
do you wear them daily?
No. Only on dates/social stuff.
Tested them all by now and it's sort of crap shot. With some I see very well - no irritation either, just a slight dryness feel. Crystal clear.
Others - eyes constantly watery, irritated, view is as if through a fog, hard to see.
1 set was very bad, 1 set just bad, 2 great, 1 neutral.
Didn't really follow through on the thread, because I've broke my lamp and wasn't able to get pictures that one could compare them all. Now it's just a mess. I should try fixing it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
My dad said I can’t get contacts till I’m 16
@horizontallytall weird post to react to I made that post when I was 15 JFL

Yeah. Anyhow how its going. Do u use contacts
@horizontallytall weird post to react to I made that post when I was 15 JFL