Receiving validation from ugly, fat or old women is an insult

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
There this foid at my job who’s always calling me “baby” and “boo” and shit. Its obv platonic as shes made no real sexual suggestions. But shes old (50’s or 60’s). And ugly. She unironically looks like damons mom from Friday after next.
348E52C5 268E 48A7 B1B4 1FEEBC4CB181
FF969569 D4F3 4BE5 B00A 481A85320A7F
I guess its endearing and some validation is better than none. But I’m honestly annoyed and insulted by it. There are better looking younger women that work in her same department and all i get from them is a hi and bye or nothing at all. Its not like i necessarily need or want their validation its just insulting to get it from the women you don’t want it from and the women who you wouldn’t mind getting from wont. Its the biggest middle finger tbh. Now i see how foids feel. It makes you feel uncomfortable and awkward and i dread that part of my day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Velvet_Thorns, Melo95 and 2 others
Getting validation is all you need to be happy. You get validation from this lady, so be happy, stop complaining, and maybe suggest a sexual activity to that old lady.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Bitch, court monarch777 and 4 others
There this foid at my job who’s always calling me “baby” and “boo” and shit. Its obv platonic as shes made no real sexual suggestions. But shes old (50’s or 60’s). And ugly. She unironically looks like damons mom from Friday after next.
View attachment 1326403 View attachment 1326404I guess its endearing and some validation is better than none. But I’m honestly annoyed and insulted by it. There are better looking younger women that work in her same department and all i get from them is a hi and bye or nothing at all. Its not like i necessarily need or want their validation its just insulting to get it from the women you don’t want it from and the women who you wouldn’t mind getting from wont. Its the biggest middle finger tbh. Now i see how foids feel. It makes you feel uncomfortable and awkward and i dread that part of my day.
a lot of men get no or negative validation from older women, even from their family

If an old woman is not even telling you you are handsome/attractive it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns
thats exactly what foids feel when they get approached by genetic trash males.

• +1
Reactions: mecmec, Deleted member 15099, Melo95 and 4 others
View attachment 1326403 View attachment 1326404I guess its endearing and some validation is better than none. But I’m honestly annoyed and insulted by it. There are better looking younger women that work in her same department and all i get from them is a hi and bye or nothing at all. Its not like i necessarily need or want their validation its just insulting to get it from the women you don’t want it from and the women who you wouldn’t mind getting from wont. Its the biggest middle finger tbh. Now i see how foids feel. It makes you feel uncomfortable and awkward and i dread that part of my day.
I usually never pay any attention to girls I don't find attractive, if they talk to me I just wanna leave as soon as possible. Makes me feel bad sometimes ngl but it is what it is

Pretty girls like talking to me more than the ugly ones and I like talking to them more as well. Don't know why but prettier girls overall seem more interested

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
She wants that Yung dick :feelsgood:

• +1
Getting validation is all you need to be happy. You get validation from this lady, so be happy, stop complaining, and maybe suggest a sexual activity to that old lady.
2C60006B 9A5E 47D5 9AF1 63E3B8B8D9D1

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Entschuldigung
No infact saying a wahmen ugly is very beta feminine:bluepill::soy::feelsuhh: trait.

As an Sigma male, :redpill: we don't care about how a human looks like, we don't care about the physical looks of a wahmen.

Wahmen are extremely shallow, infact men are not even that shallow at all, Calling a wahmen ugly is a beta cuck trait.

I'll gladly talk to any wahmen as long as she is good from inside, I don't care how beautiful she if, if she acts like a bitch, GET LOST..!.

• JFL