Recent research paper proves that teachers are biased for attractive students

B

badamj

Banned
Sort of water since most blackpillers will have noticed this anecdotally in their own lives but it is nice to see that actual papers are backing this up. If someone calls you crazy for saying your professor or teacher is biased to the attractive kids, just use this paper.

All teachers are secretly pedos :lul:

direct quotes:

The results of this survey indicated that teachers were more likely to give a higher grade to an attractive student than an unattractive student.
The results of this survey indicated that teachers were more likely to have positive expectations for an attractive student then an unattractive student
The results of this survey indicated that teachers were more likely to give positive feedback to an attractive student then an unattractive student.

If you’re ugly, even the supposedly “unbiased” teachers will remind you of this and make your education hell. What a world we live in!

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Wallenberg
who would've thought

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper, Mr.Proper, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
who would've thought
This post is more of ammo if you need to convince someone

I’m sure majority of blackpillers are aware of this in their own lives. I know in my schools, the athletic kids always seemed to get better treatment despite being retarded and loud in class

I once got a way better grade than i deserved. The teacher was into me. No, we didn't do anything sexual.

• +1
Reactions: badamj and Marsiere214
I once got a way better grade than i deserved. The teacher was into me. No, we didn't do anything sexual.
Imagine the treatment you’d get in school if you looked like Maher.. Jesus

Imagine the treatment you’d get in school if you looked like Maher.. Jesus

Totally agree, and I do not care if I get labeled as a "beta cuck" whilst stating this, but being sub-Maher is worthless in the modern-day world...

:blackpill:Accept the "Maherpill" folks, do not even try denying it!

Truest blackpill is when your realise that your own mother doesn't love you as much she would if you were a chad

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
You didn't even read the study: it was based off of two videos which had the same person read a script in first a warm and friendly manner, and then a cold and distant manner. Teachers then judged the student off of that one video.

It had literally nothing to do with looks other than a few comments in the intro section on relevant literature, only personality ironically.