RECESSED MAXILLA RECESSED JAW RECESSED CHIN RECESSED CHEEKBONES RECESSED BROW RIDGE

rift3938

rift3938

2033 mogger
IMG 0719

what surgeries should i get other than reincarnationplasty

Have been hard mewing 24/7 for a year w chin tucks, biggest cope ever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Mew harder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Zonar, It'snotover and 8 others
Unironically Lefort 3 if u can get it. But you also need a lot of ccw so maybe just Trimax with implants.

• +1
Reactions: rift3938
The only thing you have "recessed" is your mandible , and even that's not fur sure without seeing your bite

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and rift3938
What is this trend calling everything recessed when you're functionality wise perfectly fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc, Allornothing and It'snotover
Bimax + genio.Seek consultation from various surgeons.

• +1
The only thing you have "recessed" is your mandible , and even that's not fur sure without seeing your bite
We don't have to see his bite to tell if he's recessed.If you showed OP's pic to 10 random people on the streets 11 of them would assuredly notice his retrusion.

How do you know if it's mandible and not his chin? Asking in good faith. I have like a 2-3 mm recession, and it looks perfect if I move my lower jaw a bit forward. It's the only thing ruining my face. Till now, I thought it was a 2-3 mm overbite, but I don't have that. Any fixes? Can't get genio/implants till late next year.

How do you know if it's mandible and not his chin? Asking in good faith. I have like a 2-3 mm recession, and it looks perfect if I move my lower jaw a bit forward. It's the only thing ruining my face. Till now, I thought it was a 2-3 mm overbite, but I don't have that. Any fixes? Can't get genio/implants till late next year.
The chin is a part of the mandible , I should've differentiated between the mandible body and the chin, but yeah , it looks like it (what you wrote)

The chin is a part of the mandible , I should've differentiated between the mandible body and the chin, but yeah , it looks like it (what you wrote)
Answer my question. Any way to get just 2-3 mm chin growth without surgery?

Answer my question. Any way to get just 2-3 mm chin growth without surgery?
No. Well , actually maybe with IGF-1 injections , but you don't have money for that, and it will make you look uglier in the end

i have an edge-to-edge bite, i will get braces for it next year

Unironically Lefort 3 if u can get it. But you also need a lot of ccw so maybe just Trimax with implants.
bro u know damn well thats a impossible surgery for 999999..99%

Brutal king of recession

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and rift3938
Your chin is your biggest failio
no its his whole upper and lower jaw recession. he is a classic case of class II bite, bimax alone will change his life since there's a huge room for improvement. Im not sure if his under eye will gain volume from a simple biamx though. I'm not knowledgeable on leforts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rift3938 and extremchange628181
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Krakowski
If he doesn't have an overbite our buddy is saying the truth. Afaik op could have normal bite but flat maxilla and retruded chin/mandible(would need an x ray to see if mandible is recessed too)
He looks like he has breathing issues during his sleep.

Or is that caused by weak tongue? I am not an expert 🤓

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and It'snotover
He looks like he has breathing issues during his sleep.
That's partially because his lower jaw looks downgrown, gonial angle looks pretty high even in side but that's not the main reason. It's mainly his protruding lips and weak chin that is giving you that impression. He needs genio or bimax, but the latter could dogmaxx his mouth even more xD

• +1
Reactions: rift3938 and Krakowski
That's partially because his lower jaw looks downgrown, gonial angle looks pretty high even in side but that's not the main reason. It's mainly his protruding lips and weak chin that is giving you that impression. He needs genio or bimax, but the latter could dogmaxx his mouth even more xD
He just needs MSE + facepuller then a genio and he is good to go TBH

• +1
Reactions: rift3938 and It'snotover
If he doesn't have an overbite our buddy is saying the truth. Afaik op could have normal bite but flat maxilla and retruded chin/mandible(would need an x ray to see if mandible is recessed too)
i've edge to edge bite

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Brutal reincarnationplasty and start over

• So Sad
wtf is that title

ss

Attachments

• 2AFFD7CE-1D15-4789-8459-16F002DC6E75.png
    2AFFD7CE-1D15-4789-8459-16F002DC6E75.png
    753.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Oh my friend, I only understood now , that you're asking this question in context of looksmaxing , in that case , sadly your jaw isn't aesthetically pleasing so to say , functionality wise it might ne perfectly fine. If you're trying to improve this situation, you could look for a genioplasty, but if you have the money and willingness to do , you could consider a bimax with extra movement for the mandible body. Good luck 😉

• +1
Oh my friend, I only understood now , that you're asking this question in context of looksmaxing , in that case , sadly your jaw isn't aesthetically pleasing so to say , functionality wise it might ne perfectly fine. If you're trying to improve this situation, you could look for a genioplasty, but if you have the money and willingness to do , you could consider a bimax with extra movement for the mandible body. Good luck 😉
Okay, thank you