Recessed subhuman copes with mewing

NarrowJaw

NarrowJaw

Bronze
maxresdefault.jpg

JFL at this dude, he's in his 20s and has severely recessed jaws but still copes with mewing. It might work for children and young teens but he needs like 10 mm of advancement on both jaws with CCW rotation and genio and no way can mewing make this happen at his age

It's over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: huaus, Deleted member 17291, Inscol and 26 others
it made his maxilla less recessed but he has no chin :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14905, Mewton and 3 others
Mewing works :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 17291, AlphaDude and 7 others
maxresdefault.jpg

JFL at this dude, he's in his 20s and has severely recessed jaws but still copes with mewing. It might work for children and young teens but he needs like 10 mm of advancement on both jaws with CCW rotation and genio and no way can mewing make this happen at his age

It's over

I bet this guy legit thinks he got good lower third:lul: what a coper

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Acromegaly_Chad, currylightskin and 3 others
Bruh... @cloUder @n0rthface @gamma

this guy reminds me of someone

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16058, Toth's thot and 4 others
Bruh... @cloUder @n0rthface @gamma

this guy reminds me of someone
GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 16058 and 9 others
Downgrowth subhuman not recessed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
Downgrowth subhuman not recessed
both. maybe he's more downward grown than recessed, but recession is still present pretty much everywhere, starting from his forehead. pretty much his entire skull is awful

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 17291, thecel and 1 other person
so glad i found DR jewt

Thank God Relief GIF by Wiz Khalifa

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Y'all crackers can't see the improvement?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Mewton, gamma and 1 other person
there is none. 3 years coping transformation :owo: 3000x more cope :owo:
He could've easily got bimax and genio, recovered from it and then got some implants in that time but instead he just wasted it on mewing lmao

He could've easily got bimax and genio, recovered from it and then got some implants in that time but instead he just wasted it on mewing lmao
absolutly
JSE or death

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
maxresdefault.jpg

It's over

WHAT THE FUCKINF FUCK, HOW DID HIS SKULL DEVELOP LIKE THAT PRENTALLY/PUBERTALLY. OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, NarrowJaw and DivineBeing
maxresdefault.jpg

It's over

holy fuck it's over

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw and subhuman incel
His actually got pretty good forward growth now. He can hold his neck in a nice straight posture without his jawline disappearing completely. So looks like he has been able to reverse his mouthbreathing effects and adenoid face quite well.

It's just that he is genetically a subhuman.

Screenshot 20220125 194810 YouTube

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, thecel, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
What an interesting armenoid specimen. Is he jewish or hapa? Looks like tenda spencer or ellot badhgier.
UNironically, he has a high FWHR and he's also ultrabrachucephalic. He should be chad according to classical theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Elvisandreaa
maxresdefault.jpg

It's over

The only non surgical thing that can help him is HGH

• +1
His actually got pretty good forward growth now. He can hold his neck in a nice straight posture without his jawline disappearing completely. So looks like he has been able to reverse his mouthbreathing effects and adenoid face quite well.

View attachment 1517410
Everything abt this pic is suifuel

• +1

View attachment 1517410
His forward growth is literally trash. He's lucky that he can even hold this posture without suffocating. There's no reversing this kind of fucked up growth.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and NarrowJaw
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and datboijj
His forward growth is literally trash. He's lucky that he can even hold this posture without suffocating. There's no reversing this kind of fucked up growth.
No forward growth is more about the angle your maxilla and mandible are pointing, which changes your neck posture and the entire shape of your skull. And as this pair of pics shows he has been able to change that quite drastically.

His jaws are just small as fuck and he's got subhuman tier skull shape and facial features genetically.

Screenshot 20220125 194756 YouTube
Screenshot 20220125 194810 YouTube

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
No forward growth is more about the angle your maxilla and mandible are pointing, which changes your neck posture and the entire shape of your skull. And as this pair of pics shows he has been able to change that quite drastically.

His jaws are just small as fuck and he's got subhuman tier skull shape and facial features genetically.

View attachment 1517560View attachment 1517561
There's barely any change in his bone structure, he just fixed his head posture. Forward growth is about your forward growth of jaws, not occlusal plane.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, NarrowJaw and datboijj
What a fucking subhuman dumbass how can be possibly so ignorant and plain stupid, it physically hurts. I hope this fucking idiot gets brutal sleep apnea and bullied like nobody has ever been before.

@Zenturio just look at this shit right here

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
What a fucking subhuman dumbass how can be possibly so ignorant and plain stupid, it physically hurts. I hope this fucking idiot gets brutal sleep apnea and bullied like nobody has ever been before.

@Zenturio just look at this shit right here
Read the comments of his video, there you can see how someone can be this delusional. If everyone around you bluepills you constantly what do you expect

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Acromegaly_Chad, datboijj and 1 other person
Phineas 100

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Deleted member 17291, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others