Recession isnt a failo

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
This will be maybe a water for many of you but I still think that this needs to be said.

After analizing ppl walking down the streets I’ve observed that around 95% maybe more have reccessed maxilla. Forward chin is more common but still like only 20% of ppl have it.

But having forward chin, browridge and entire maxilla is incredibly rare.

This means that having recession isnt a failo but having forward growth is a halo which really boosts in the world of recessed faces.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, Deleted member 46181, geenk worg and 9 others
This will be maybe a water for many of you but I still think that this needs to be said.

After analizing ppl walking down the streets I’ve observed that around 95% maybe more have reccessed maxilla. Forward chin is more common but still like only 20% of ppl have it.

This means that having recession isnt a failo but having forward growth is a halo which really boosts in the world of recessed faces.

95%?? Wtf do you define as a recessed maxilla??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and Deleted member 45175
you can't consider features that are present in the majority of the population recessed because recession means they're below the norm.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, mogstars, Bitchwhipper2 and 3 others
95%?? Wtf do you define as a recessed maxilla??
E53A765C 2E13 4D1F 9AFC 549B1C4B38CB

Super copium

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, geenk worg and Whatashame
bullshit. forward grown faces are the norm, I was surprised when Covid masks where no longer obligatory and saw that most people aren't recessed.

"Anxiety is not a problem, since most people in our gen have". FUcking retarded thats not how it works, 99% of people are recessed and its still a failo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HollowCheek
you can't consider features that are present in the majority of the population recessed because recession means they're below the norm.
Nah, you can. Majoriry of people for example have ramus 404

Attachments

• 1699279213579.png
    1699279213579.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sens and HollowCheek

Alternative explanation: people on .org do NOT understand what recession means. Evidence: classic “how does this guy look good if he’s recessed?????” thread while the guy has the most forward grown jaw in history of humanity.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761 and HollowCheek
@HollowCheek let me remind you this forum unironically believes that Brad Pitt has a recessed maxilla.

@HollowCheek let me remind you this forum unironically believes that Brad Pitt has a recessed maxilla.
B20AFDC8 D6F1 4AB9 B4FF F2A6206D6284

This is prime example of being recessed in maxillary area according to .org

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Either you are delusional or you live in some starving asian country. 95% is ridiculous.
starving asian countries tend to have harder foods = better facial development

starving asian countries tend to have harder foods = better facial development
Nah, they tend to have more energy efficient food and nothing with a lot of protein or hormones like dairy/meat = shitty growth overall

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26