Recession my theory

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
Now , I am no expert , i am new NEW AS FUCK
but i don’t see how yall have not noticed this.
IMG 4121
IMG 4114

as you can see we have two normies laying around here. *coff cooff BRAD PITT AND IAN SOMERHALDER. Now look at those fucking chins . From your blackpill standards they should be recessed. AND THEY ARE 6 PSL GODS ON EARTH . Now my theory is that the blackpill theory about recession is fucking wrong. There must be an hack or something , not only male talking but foid talking too
IMG 4117

We are missing out on something and i know it.
How can they be considered the best looking people in the world , but without the best ratios. It’s easy, the ratios themselves are fucked.
I think that there is a angelic “zone” in recession that is aestethically pleasing , even more than a non recessed one. (insult me if wrong i am an ignorant , just theorizing)

Now , I am no expert , i am new NEW AS FUCK
but i don’t see how yall have not noticed this.
View attachment 2866329View attachment 2866330
as you can see we have two normies laying around here. *coff cooff BRAD PITT AND IAN SOMERHALDER. Now look at those fucking chins . From your blackpill standards they should be recessed. AND THEY ARE 6 PSL GODS ON EARTH . Now my theory is that the blackpill theory about recession is fucking wrong. There must be an hack or something , not only male talking but foid talking too
View attachment 2866334
We are missing out on something and i know it.
How can they be considered the best looking people in the world , but without the best ratios. It’s easy, the ratios themselves are fucked.
I think that there is a angelic “zone” in recession that is aestethically pleasing , even more than a non recessed one. (insult me if wrong i am an ignorant , just theorizing)
i need some opinions BUMP

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
because they have other features to make up for it shitskin🤦🏽‍♂

their chin harmonizes
yes but basically we are talking about millimiters , so if one is recessed (not to extreme levels) with some fillers he can still look good without a genio or bimax even

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999