Verdams mum
DNR PTR
- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Posts
- 682
- Reputation
- 640
Btw I’m already in 50mg eplerenone I js want a little extra cos I still eat slop but yh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yh but I’m also using potassium sparing diuretics so wouldn’t extra potassium help debloating?You must understand that although maintaining an appropriate ratio of potassium to sodium is relevant for preventing bloat, your body is going to do its best to enter homeostasis with whatever ratio you might normally be of anyway, so taking potassium supplements is going to be largely redundant.
Just watch salt intakeBtw I’m already in 50mg eplerenone I js want a little extra cos I still eat slop but yh
I could eat a billion grams of potassium and no sodium, and that'd help debloating too, but the billionth gram would be redundant because I'd be long dead.Yh but I’m also using potassium sparing diuretics so wouldn’t extra potassium help debloating?
You have 666 postsBtw I’m already in 50mg eplerenone I js want a little extra cos I still eat slop but yh
I’m 11% body fat broI could eat a billion grams of potassium and no sodium, and that'd help debloating too, but the billionth gram would be redundant because I'd be long dead.
Get lean. Stop coping.
Lmao bro I’m a goy enjoyer what can I sayJust watch salt intake![]()
Then you are not even at the minimum threshold to be considered lean.I’m 11% body fat bro
how are you worrying about potassium suplument thenI’m 11% body fat bro
Because I want hollower cheeks and I’m already on eplerenone so if increasing potassium intake would help my sodiumhow are you worrying about potassium suplument then
U don’t even know what I look likeThen you are not even at the minimum threshold to be considered lean.
And you are not 11%.

Genuinely all I can think is eat a clean diet if you want it that badBecause I want hollower cheeks and I’m already on eplerenone so if increasing potassium intake would help my sodiumotassium
Yh im starting erda so I will have to but for now im enjoying my goyGenuinely all I can think is eat a clean diet if you want it that bad
We all be consuming minimal 50g of sugar a day rightYh im starting erda so I will have to but for now im enjoying my goy
We follow in marcos footstepsWe all be consuming minimal 50g of sugar a day right![]()