Recovering from my concussion caused by bonesmashing, doctors asked me if I needed psychological help

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
I tried to explain to the doctors that I was bonesmashing to get bones and improve my appearance but they told me that it was insane and that I sounded very incoherent they compared bonesmashing to other forms of mutilation and offered me to go to a psychiatric hospital for a few days I said no and that I would never bonesmash again. Two ct scans and one mri I didn't get brain bleed but my zygos are sitll swollen a week later I feel dizzy and sluggish everything is spinning its over for my IQ

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 21863, Lonenely sigma and 4 others
I tried to explain to the doctors that I was bonesmashing to get bones and improve my appearance but they told me that it was insane and that I sounded very incoherent they compared bonesmashing to other forms of mutilation and offered me to go to a psychiatric hospital for a few days I said no and that I would never bonesmash again. Two ct scans and one mri I didn't get brain bleed but my zygos are sitll swollen a week later I feel dizzy and sluggish everything is spinning its over for my IQ
id you use a hammer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
bonesmashing is for low IQ low psl subhumans. just moneymaxx for bimax or fillers or suffer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 19174
:whatfeels:
Are people actually doing this? I thought it was a meme.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 24712
:whatfeels:
Are people actually doing this? I thought it was a meme.
it seriously works but the only safe region to do it is your chin, and with a mouth guard

I was in autistic rage going crazy on my zygos with the hammer listening to music

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, hopecel, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
it seriously works but the only safe region to do it is your chin, and with a mouth guard

I was in autistic rage going crazy with the hammer listening to music
if it works why arent all those selfharming autistic ppl who have breakouts on utube absolute bone moggers?

like theres hundreds of videos of a autist punching themselves whilst squealing cuz they didnt get a happy meal or something but they still have shit structure

• +1

I was in autistic rage going crazy on my zygos with the hammer listening to music
@defezman op is just an ask retard

I'm quite satisfied with my chin, thank you.

• +1
if it works why arent all those selfharming autistic ppl who have breakouts on utube absolute bone moggers?

like theres hundreds of videos of a autist punching themselves whilst squealing cuz they didnt get a happy meal or something but they still have shit structure

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
can you drink alcohol with a concussion tbh official diagnosis is INTENTIONAL traumatic brain injury jfl I got 4 Sapporos in the fridge got some cocaine too but it might be a bit too much

I imagine it looked like this but you're hitting your face with a hammer while looking at pictures of male models