Rectangle vs Funnel head shape?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
This is different from face shape and is mainly determined by Hair.

Which is the most attractive?

Rectangle examples:

E0084181 717F 4AA0 857B D1AA0AD71CAC

CBE06321 AE32 43AB 9010 8ECCCA44BC16

Funnel examples:

848C26C4 60E9 46F2 9039 8240E6C42D59

D968D257 C5F2 4105 AFA4 BCB772926385

Different angles

lol nigga wtf you taking bout

I have a "funnel" shaped head, cutting the sides too short and getting a skin fade is the worst thing to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
@born2shitforced2wipe @SirGey Rectangle is vertically styled hair, funnel is hair styled outwards.

@born2shitforced2wipe @SirGey Rectangle is vertically styled hair, funnel is hair styled outwards.
dosent matter, thing they all have in common is good face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Your skull should ideally look like this:
Kratos bust by ddgcom d73d76p fullview

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Your skull should ideally look like this:
View attachment 184978

Skull theory is not 100% legit. Brock Lesnar has the ideal warrior skull, but no woman is jerking off to his photos. Meanwhile Meeks has a round skull, but still mogs everyone on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Skull theory is not 100% legit. Brock Lesnar has the ideal warrior skull, but no woman is jerking off to his photos. Meanwhile Meeks has a round skull, but still mogs everyone on this forum.
Skull is only part of the equation. The rest of the face matters as well. Also, Brock's skull, though warrior type, isn't the most aesthetic. The skull I posted is the ideal one. Also Brock is fat.

Skull is only part of the equation. The rest of the face matters as well. Also, Brock's skull, though warrior type, isn't the most aesthetic. The skull I posted is the ideal one. Also Brock is fat.

Even if he wasn't fat, he would not be gl.

brock-lesnar-raw.jpg

Skull shape is also just a recent thing humans have begun to notice, since shaving hair only became a thing in the last couple hundred years of our existence. Before that we would just grow full manes that would generally hide head shape. We are adapted to simply like full head of hair+good face in general.

Even if he wasn't fat, he would not be gl.

brock-lesnar-raw.jpg

Skull shape is also just a recent thing humans have begun to notice, since shaving hair only became a thing in the last couple hundred years of our existence. Before that we would just grow full manes that would generally hide head shape. We are adapted to simply like full head of hair+good face in general.
The problem is that his face is recessed and has a gorilla like appearance.