Recurring dream

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
I think it's something everyone has

Every now and then I'd have a dream similar to sleep paralysis or maybe it is sleep paralysis where I dream that I've woken up in bed but something will be slightly different like they will be a crack in the ceiling or weird technology on the walls and my body will feel terrified and I know something bad will happen

What used to happen was a monster would run up to my as I couldn't move and then I'd wake up

What happened in my last dream was I stuck my middle finger up in the dream where the monster would run to me and nothing happened but my body was still in that scared mode and I felt weird when I woke up

Another thing is recently I had a dream where a fox for whatever reason was grabbing my arm and I was scared in the dream and then all of a sudden I felt confident and as I did so the fox let go and the problem immediately went away I actually use that dream to gain me power in situations that I should feel anxious I change my mentality and it changes the world

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
One recurring dream I always have is that I go back to my old secondary school, like I sneak in and have to hide from the teachers but I interact with my friends and stuff, ever since I’ve switched schools in year 8 I’ve had this dream every once in a while, the stuff that goes on is different each time however

Also ever since I’ve played the coffin of Andy and leyley I’ve had the same scenario as the game in my dreams but with my house as opposed to leyley it’s my cousin which is similar in a way physically but not as yandere, if you’ve played the game you would know what I mean

I had a dream as a kid where i had to fight an 6ft tall water bottle to save my family and everytime i lost, the dream would repeat. For the sake of god i couldn‘t get out of the dream nor win and was trapped for like 20-30 times until my sister woke me up