My dream from last night

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
I had a dream, where I had a girlfriend named Emma (don't think I ever met a girl named Emma before), we were outside chilling in my back yard. She was blonde, which is funny because I usually prefer girls with darker hair.

I then booked us a stay at a haunted hotel attraction thing she wanted us to go to, but it was kind of futuristic because it used like, holograms I guess?

We went there, and it was a little weird, the room was almost in the middle of this lobby area, elevated above the ground a bit, and you had to take a few stairs up to it, it wasn't like a floor up, just like a bit elevated off the ground, and gaurded by a bouncer? Also the room we stay in has another person that has to stay with us who works at the Hotel, I saw them enter the room first. At first I thought they were a dude, but then I realized they were a girl, they kinda looked like Poke, the streamer.

The first thing we were told was "Enjoy your stay, don't open the door to the torture room". Some edgy spooky thing that obviously was meant to make us scared or whatever.

Was a pretty big fancy room with a lot of doors, some of the doors were like hydraulic and metal, I hung out with Emma a little in the living room area, a long with the Poke looking girl.

Anyways eventually Emma and I want to explore a bit, so we open one of the metal hydraulic doors, and it was like some dark boiler room looking type shit, and at the end of the room there was an open doorway that looked like some underbuilding pathway, where something walked by. Wasn't that scary honestly.

We don't go in there and move on to the bedroom area, and literally to the left of the bed was the entrance to the "Torture Room" I made a joke about opening it, and she was like "Nah not yet" and we checked out another room, she opened it this time and immediately got charged by a hologram and screamed and fell forward in the room looked like a spooky ghost/monster or something, was humanoid, then when she was on the ground in the room like 2 more holograms (keep in mind these "holograms" don't look like holograms, they look just as real as anything else, they're just not tangible) just walk into her as she's screaming a bit on the ground like some retarded NPC's in a video game.

Ngl because she was in no serious threat or anything I did find it kinda funny. She then got mad at me for laughing and then the dream ended.

Was a nice dream, felt kinda sad about waking up. I wonder what was in the Torture Room.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lonenely sigma and Vermilioncore
2414112 ezgif 7 91c4fa232898

Tales from Nickelodeon you fucking nigger leave the forum

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lonenely sigma, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Crazy

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Was @Ritalincel in the dream?