red cels gtfih pt 2

N

NorwoodAscender

i was applying lumify eye drops today and i missed and one went down my cheek. i look in the mirror 10 minutes later and the part of my cheek that the eye drop rolled down was completely cured of the rosacea. (u can see the streak in the photo) i feel as u could use this on inflamed acne as well no? i’m going to try a couple drops spread across my face tomorrow and see if it helps my rosacea.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: distance decay, Zangano1, Aloft and 6 others
Nigga wtf ? Even chads are flooding this forum now
Pls delete asap let this forum be filled with avg guys in the subhuman - MTN range tryna ascend to htn+
If chad too rots here I got no words
kill me now barney stinson GIF

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 24929
why are dudes like this on an incel forum jfl . If i looked like him i'd be drowning in pussy, fucking tiktok kids.

Pls delete asap let this forum be filled with avg guys in the subhuman - MTN range tryna ascend to htn+
why are dudes like this on an incel forum jfl . If i looked like him i'd be drowning in pussy, fucking tiktok kids.
The sexual marketplace is getting so bad even chadlites struggle with online dating, I ran Sergei (with very candid shitty selfies so it seemed legit not IG professional looking pics) and he got left on read by these
5lhu5Qd.jpg
RwcNniv.png
jBwTH6B.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, aleksander, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
That's arvid

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush
Some want to be as close to perfection as possible. It's fucking mog or be mogged. I'd mog everyone on earth if i could

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, aleksander, mtcut3plush and 1 other person
nice btw
@Zangano1 gtfih

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
mirin that chin
He's not Chad lol, he's HTN NOW, you've earned it my nigga @NorwoodAscender

• +1
@NorwoodAscender all you really need to do is fix lips and you'll be good

• Love it
@NorwoodAscender all you really need to do is fix lips and you'll be good
i have some things planned but yeah lips are up there in priority for sure

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
He's not Chad lol, he's HTN NOW, you've earned it my nigga @NorwoodAscender
Yes htn in the sewers of Uttar Pradesh.
Hes clearly a chad and I see no point denying that his forward growth is insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, its_over and sportsmogger
Yes htn in the sewers of Uttar Pradesh.
Hes clearly a chad and I see no point denying that his forward growth is insane
He's objectively HTN its just his good pheno making you think hes chad

i was applying lumify eye drops today and i missed and one went down my cheek. i look in the mirror 10 minutes later and the part of my cheek that the eye drop rolled down was completely cured of the rosacea. (u can see the streak in the photo) i feel as u could use this on inflamed acne as well no? i’m going to try a couple drops spread across my face tomorrow and see if it helps my rosacea.
View attachment 2763421
It's good for PIE, but Afrin (or other drops with oxymetazoline) are better since the active in lumify can make the redness return after a whille, contrary to afrin.

They work by causing vasoconstriction, making blood vessels smaller, and since PIE is caused by acne increasing vascularity in the region it is one of few treatments based on actual studies (rare with PIE, it's not very researched) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32602755/ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36806298/

Last edited:
Hes literally just white. The average guy at uni looks like this but 6'4. I can already tell youre brown.

Hes literally just white. The average guy at uni looks like this but 6'4. I can already tell youre brown.
maybe at ivy leagues. average dude at my college and colleges around it is high ltn-low mtn

nice btw
@Zangano1 gtfih
Thanks for the shout out. Im the reddest cel on this forum
View attachment 2763421
Brutal stuff, my suggestion is suicide. Being red is the worst thing that can happen to a human male.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Thanks for the shout out. Im the reddest cel on this forum

Brutal stuff, my suggestion is suicide. Being red is the worst thing that can happen to a human male.
You have to try this bro ded srs. It may just ascend you from redceldom

View attachment 2763421
Just stop bro. Ur already enough