Red Light Therapy - Do you need a special lamp?

D

Deleted member 30461

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Posts
5,446
Reputation
12,175
My home lights can just turn red and I can sit under it for however long I want
Is a lamp necessary to see results?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
check how strong and in what frequency yours are, than compare it to the ideal
 
Just stay out in the sun - it has free red light along with other colors combined...
 
it needs to be from 630 to 670 nm (nanometers) in wavelength. The one I got is 660 mn. If your light, be it lamp or not (which, mine wasn't specifically for beauty since they overcharge you for beauty orientated ones) but is in that range then you're fine
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
2
Views
34
lurvy
lurvy
Linus145.44
Replies
0
Views
8
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
griffagella
Replies
8
Views
39
griffagella
griffagella
E
Replies
5
Views
39
Edenan
E
CyberPsychodelic
Replies
9
Views
90
Azie555
Azie555

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top