Red Light Therapy - Shorter Sessions?

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
I notice that my skin looks better after 10 minutes red light therapy sessions rather than 25-30 minute sessions.
I remember an extensive post here evaluating the best distance and duration to use red light but it still seems people are unsure of what is actually best.

Anyway, I have a lamp as opposed to a mask so holding a lamp to my face for 25 mins every morning just ruins my morning routine; I was thinking 10 mins in the morning and 10 mins during the night is maybe more effective at promoting collagenesis.

What are other people's opinions - I think this is best for people with tight morning routines and also maybe since the first 10 mins are likely the most effective due to diminishing returns.

P.S. To those who say red light is cope; maybe it is, but there is enough literature to convince me so may as well be using it as opposed to not.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
After a certain amount of time you get diminishing results. Anything over 30 I’ve heard.

What do you think about 10 mins morning and night then?

I notice that my skin looks better after 10 minutes red light therapy sessions rather than 25-30 minute sessions.
I remember an extensive post here evaluating the best distance and duration to use red light but it still seems people are unsure of what is actually best.

Anyway, I have a lamp as opposed to a mask so holding a lamp to my face for 25 mins every morning just ruins my morning routine; I was thinking 10 mins in the morning and 10 mins during the night is maybe more effective at promoting collagenesis.

What are other people's opinions - I think this is best for people with tight morning routines and also maybe since the first 10 mins are likely the most effective due to diminishing returns.

P.S. To those who say red light is cope; maybe it is, but there is enough literature to convince me so may as well be using it as opposed to not.
Which device did you buy?