Red Lips - Relatively Effective and Low Effort Looksmax

ArmokGodofBlood

ArmokGodofBlood

Iron
Greetings friends, this is my first post so pls be nice.

As the title suggests, this post is about a simple and low effort looksmax that I have been aware of since I was a child. Some of you may already know about this; it is a relatively effective (considering how easy it is).
Here we see two pictures - O'pry and Lachowski

Opry1
Chico1

What do they both have in common? One thing that some people overlook is the presence of healthy, vibrant, red lips. Why are red lips a looksmax? Because of a few reasons.

1. Red lips signify youthfulness, which will improve the aesthetics of most people (unless you're trying to ogremax, which even then you still might benefit)
2. Red lips signify general health. It has been scientifically shown that a red tint on the cheeks signifies health and vibrancy, and improves your attractiveness rating. The same is true for the lips. Red signifies adequate amounts of carotenoids in the diet, as well as adequate blood flow.
3. Red lips provide a point of contrast with your other features such as your hair, for this reason it is more effective the darker your hair is (blond haired people won't benefit as much). Moreover, ethnik individuals (such as myself) benefit most from this because their hair is usually black (also some ethniks will have darker skin so that will provide even more contrast).

Ok so now that we have established that red lips = good, how do we acquire red lips without using lipstick like a phagget? Simple, brush your lips every morning (and don't be afraid to be rough and abrasive). This will exfoliate your lips and remove the dead skin cells. Then, moisturize with lip balm and keep moisturized throughout the day. Also, throughout the day you can gently grind your teeth in your lips every now and then. This will cause beautiful vibrant lips in most people, except maybe for those indians with super dull brown/purplish lips lmao.

Again this might be completely obvious to some of you, so I apologize if this was totally useless to you lol

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 14392, latino_ and 11 others
ngl chico mogs in this comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
Miss me with that gay shit

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and PubertyMaxxer
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS

Easiest looksmax you can do and yet some of you still have dead pale lips that matches the skin of your FACE jfl

I keep this shit everywhere I go.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and 8 others
mine are red in some lighting, looks nice when they are

pretty overlooked small halo

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Effortless
What am I brushing it with? Also just searched on youtube and some fags came up dunno about this

Mine are suppsrrre red and juicy have been asked by atleaat 6 ppl before if I was wearing lipstick girls mirror my lips

What do you brush em with toothpaste?

What am I brushing it with? Also just searched on youtube and some fags came up dunno about this
What do you brush em with toothpaste?

No need to use toothpaste. Just wet your toothbrush with water and scrub. Your lips might look a little too red for a few minutes but after that they will look good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087
Water
But I think that I have the worst lip genetics ever, so no advice for me
Fuck

Attachments

• 280176-4653f93b0688cdb6175ff94b7c655b4d.jpg
    280176-4653f93b0688cdb6175ff94b7c655b4d.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 240
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Everyone knows this fucking shit

i was doing this at 14 before I was even Blackpilled

Everyone knows this fucking shit

i was doing this at 14 before I was even Blackpilled

So have I but you would be surprised to see how many people aren't aware of this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
So have I but you would be surprised to see how many people aren't aware of this.
Nigga

brushing your lips is extremely common among Foids and everyone has lip balm

nothing groundbreaking

plus will only boosts some blood flow temporarily

if that’s not the natural color of your lips nothing will change.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
Nigga

brushing your lips is extremely common among Foids and everyone has lip balm

nothing groundbreaking

plus will only boosts some blood flow temporarily

if that’s not the natural color of your lips nothing will change.

No foid I have ever met has brushed their lips. Secondly it doesn't only boost blood flow temporarily, by brushing away the dead skin cells on the surface you expose the newer cells below them. Granted, if your lip genetics are dogshit and your lips are literally brown/purplish like with some indians I've seen, then this won't really help all that much.

Thats why i bite my lips sometimes, when i take look at myself then i look way better.

Eat healthy and cut down suger and processed food and drink 8 glasses of water should do it

And also lip balm for spf protection and to maximize the aesthetic

i love my red lips so much despite having brown skin guys

such a subtle halo

if you have purple or white lips like indians
u look like shit

No foid I have ever met has brushed their lips. Secondly it doesn't only boost blood flow temporarily, by brushing away the dead skin cells on the surface you expose the newer cells below them. Granted, if your lip genetics are dogshit and your lips are literally brown/purplish like with some indians I've seen, then this won't really help all that much.
Nigga there’s a million fucking videos on YouTube of Foids brushing their lips to exfoliate and to temporarily plump their lips with millions of views

none of that shit is ground breaking

add something else to the mix then make a thread about it.

Just look like a faggot theory

Over 4 colorless thin lipcels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Wash them with cold water, it will appear red instantly

• Woah
Reactions: her
My bottom lip is red and top is pink

Red lips, pale skin, and dark hair = best pheno.

IMO

• +1
Reactions: xefo