red pill is better to looksmaxx

Feza

Feza

Bronze
red pill is better
it's the only one who make u move ur ass
ur not gonna get pretty by mewing or having a skincare routine that just gay tbh
ik redpill is cringe but it's the only not cope .org

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, GabachoCopium, wsada and 4 others
redpill is dumb as fuck and even worse than the bluepill. no redpill content should be said on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, wsada, Ark and 8 others
blackpill is the most high iq and logical way to think

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and GabachoCopium
redpill is dumb as fuck and even worse than the bluepill. no redpill content should be said on here

blackpill is the most high iq and logical way to think
its mostly cope and just make u think ur ugly cuz u aint have a 0.254 Zigomaticanaljawline like chico so u should suicide

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, JohnBaza and Feliezzx
its mostly cope and just make u think ur ugly cuz u aint have a 0.254 Zigomaticanaljawline like chico so u should suicide
Do you want me to explain blackpill and lookism to you now or what? If blackpill/lookism isn't real then wtf are you doing here?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, GabachoCopium, N1666 and 2 others
black pill or no pill

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
But its true though

Do you want me to explain blackpill and lookism to you now or what? If blackpill lookism isn't real then wtf are you doing here?
most stuff here is cope let's be honest

thats retarded but redpill is even worse, redpillers say stuff like just gymmaxx bro or just act like le bad boy

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Feliezzx
well ur dumb go ruind ur face and have surgery to look like bogdanof
"He doesnt agree with what I said so he must be dumb" sure kid

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
thats retarded but redpill is even worse, redpillers say stuff like just gymmaxx bro or just act like le bad boy
Le bad boy means jail if ugly

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and looksseg
yeah right but leanmaxxing/gymaxxing is actually gonna get u result unlike mewing

• +1
and no mf says that tbh, thats like when someone goes to hernan drago and says ''you have a bad frame its over for you'' :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
"skincare is gay" how more retarded can you get faggot?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and rubberduck

blackpill is the only way to lead you to taking drastic steps like bimax and implants; all else is cope. strawmanning by saying that by being blackpilled your going to start hyper obsessing over tiny things is really nonesense, go back to reading the way of the superior man or the game.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
it's not cope if it's more grounded in reality. i think ur confusing the pillers with the pill itself by looking at the results. most blackpilled are retard incels who truly have no potential. their lowly state has made them seek/see reality to a more accurate degree. you see this less with redpillers because on average they are less desperate+they are boosted by the mass media/optimistic cope filled content.

just because u see more successful redpiller doesn't make redpill better. redpills population is far bigger.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Feza
agreed, but cant save a sub5 face
agree with you on that, what I mean isn't it's bad it's actually really good and can help u ascend like austin wayne but it's just the truth ik it's sad to admit but red pill has less cope than here

• +1
no le bad boy mean act like a bad boy

look at u faggot keep on putting ur cum on ur face maybe one day you gonna have a tranny pussy
low iq user

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, N1666, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
so starting with gym maxxing then lean maxxing then cope to this website is better than straight going black pill

ur not involved in this conversation u fucking asian it's over for u anyways
why are you here?

if blackpill is so cope why tf are you in bpill site lol

also redpill has less to do with the going to the gym and etc and more with pop up and having "game", blackpill also has going to the gym and etc as part of it just at a much more intellectual level. redpillers will gymcel retardedly and end up bloated while a blackpiller knows what matters is just having a better frame and staying lean

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, looksseg, N1666 and 1 other person
why are you here?

if blackpill is so cope why tf are you in bpill site lol

also redpill has less to do with the going to the gym and etc and more with pop up and having "game", blackpill also has going to the gym and etc as part of it just at a much more intellectual level. redpillers will gymcel retardedly and end up bloated while a blackpiller knows what matters is just having a better frame and staying lean
nigger i didn't say all of it is cope
but most of it, i was one of them kid thinking mewing will help me ascend like chico but then when i got on org most of it is just cope
that why there is like 2600 pages of looksmaxxing, and only 3 page in best of the best

nigger i didn't say all of it is cope
but most of it, i was one of them kid thinking mewing will help me ascend like chico but then when i got on org most of it is just cope
that why there is like 2600 pages of looksmaxxing, and only 3 page in best of the best
with surgeries and fillers u can fix your flaws. Skincare is not a cope either, it cleared acne i had.

with surgeries and fillers u can fix your flaws. Skincare is not a cope either, it cleared acne i had.
nah but i seen some fucked up shit like mf waking up and putting skincare for 30 mins every day just seem gays, and surgery and fillers can fix but one failed surgery and ur life is fucking over

nah but i seen some fucked up shit like mf waking up and putting skincare for 30 mins every day just seem gays, and surgery and fillers can fix but one failed surgery and ur life is fucking over
there are revision surgeries for that.

Lookism is real, but not to the extent most retards here praise it to be.

So the redpill is basically just blackpill lite, if you're ugly, you won't get pus and think you have to gymcel more or up your character traits, it not, you'll get it and praise the redpill.

• +1
Reactions: Feza
red pill is better
ur not gonna get pretty by mewing or having a skincare routine that just gay tbh
all pills works if you got bones

Lookism is real, but not to the extent most retards here praise it to be.

So the redpill is basically just blackpill lite, if you're ugly, you won't get pus and think you have to gymcel more or up your character traits, it not, you'll get it and praise the redpill.
yeah u should start with lite then go blackpill

or just leanmaxx then gymmaxx then blackpill

yeah right but leanmaxxing/gymaxxing is actually gonna get u result unlike mewing
leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing are total memes same as mewing

3954317 Screenshot 20240213 123448 Chrome

The defeatist mindset that blackpillers have is what is wrong with the whole thing. You should be preaching on .is instead, they are the real losers. Also having a skincare routine is just one of the steps, it isn't like users on here say that will solely ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: Feza
red pill is better
If you think whole day about bones and who mogs chico or opry, what height is Perfect 6 4 or 6 7 🤣 surely redpill is better. But if you use knowledge about softmaxing like thicker eyebrows, better skin and you do some crucial surgeries then blackpill is way better bc redpill is just: go to the gym, make money.

red pill is better
2024cel btw

If you think whole day about bones and who mogs chico or opry, what height is Perfect 6 4 or 6 7 🤣 surely redpill is better. But if you use knowledge about softmaxing like thicker eyebrows, better skin and you do some crucial surgeries then blackpill is way better bc redpill is just: go to the gym, make money.
yes nigger but most if cope that why there is 3000 pages but only 3 page are on best of the best , that mean 99,9 percent of the shit u see here is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: N1666
OP is the highest iq person in this thread because he managed to get 20+ replies on this obvious bait

2024cel btw
aint nobody give a fuck bout ur joining date u joined a year ago and u still here tf are u doing go put com on ur face and u gonna look like sean o pry and get tf out of this website

combination of redpill and blackpill mogs

nah only good thing with redpill is gymaxx and leanmaxx rest is more incel that .org
game part of redpill is legit if youre at least average guy or slightly above average in smv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and HTN_Mentalcel