red pill is better to looksmaxx

like being dark triad

game part of redpill is legit if youre at least average guy or slightly above average in smv
That shit doesnt work. Ignoring her just pisses her off in my experience.

blackpillers: quardruple leg lenghtening and trimax will ascend you
redpillers:gym confidence and showers

blackpillers: quardruple leg lenghtening and trimax will ascend you
redpillers:gym confidence and showers
one can kill you one won't, one can ruin you one won't

nah only good thing with redpill is gymaxx and leanmaxx rest is more incel that .org
Redpill doesn't teach leanmaxx properly at all tbh

It is literally all carbs, sugar, processed foods. People starving when they could be thriving on a good leanmaxx diet.

Can't believe I fell for the calories calories out autism.

and a well toned semi gymcel body is all that's needed for widest appeal,

Even a roid user isn't gonna be "too big" though. It helps, adds appeal for sure, but heavily diminishing returns beyond just being visibly in shape.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Even the “good things” of redpill like gymaxxing becomes bad. They roid and get bald. You can see that all redpill gurus are bald

Blackpill know that balding is death sentence, that’s more worth to just have a nice body than a very strong but bald and aging skin

And I’m not even start to talk about all the JFL copes of redpill like cold shower, nofap, wake-up 5am, etc. energy that could be used to more useful things like see which surgery is better for you

aint nobody give a fuck bout ur joining date u joined a year ago and u still here tf are u doing go put com on ur face and u gonna look like sean o pry and get tf out of this website
no way i just got told to leave by a dalit who religiously watches sea salt spray guy and syrian psycho

jfl at you newgen tiktokcel

only reason you know who sean opry even is bc u constantly jack off to 12 second videos of some 5’6 kid with a perm :lul:

View attachment IMG_7219.webp

redpill is dumb as fuck and even worse than the bluepill. no redpill content should be said on here
looksmaxxing is redpill

red pill is better
it's the only one who make u move ur ass
ur not gonna get pretty by mewing or having a skincare routine that just gay tbh
ik redpill is cringe but it's the only not cope .org
go watch hamza then fag

red pill is better
it's the only one who make u move ur ass
ur not gonna get pretty by mewing or having a skincare routine that just gay tbh
ik redpill is cringe but it's the only not cope .org
looksmaxxing as a whole is literally redpill

mewing and a skin care routine are literally redpill

if you want to see the real blackpill go to incels.is

go watch hamza then fag
nigger learn to fucking read
i said most thing with blackpill is cope unlike red pill

cuz black pill = 3000 different pages of shitpost
red pill = gym and lose weight

ik that if u gym and lose weight u gonna be more attractive than if u put sperm on ur face mew and take a hammer and break ur jaw with it thinking that gonna make u pretty

nigger learn to fucking read
i said most thing with blackpill is cope unlike red pill

cuz black pill = 3000 different pages of shitpost
red pill = gym and lose weight

ik that if u gym and lose weight u gonna be more attractive than if u put sperm on ur face mew and take a hammer and break ur jaw with it thinking that gonna make u pretty
sooo what hamza is saying??