Reddit cuck father talks about how he will let his 12 year old daughter have sex in his house and wants her to enjoy herself.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken

"I want her to grow up and become her own person" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Torero, deepfuckingvalue, Manletmachine and 15 others
that old ah mf prolly sniffs his daughters fishy dirty undies and busts a nut to it 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, reddotguy, rand anon and 9 others
Sex with Abdullah refugee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Almost Chadlite
bro is encouraging his daughter to have a body count with three numbers, what a fucking cuck, no father figure is bad but when this is the father figure there is no hope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Lmao, standardcel and 4 others

this guy is a fucking cuck. you can tell he's perfectly fine with his 12yo daughter doing it with boys her age, but if she brought home a 17-19 year old boy or early 20s guy he would have a massive freakout

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Klasik01 and TechnoBoss
This is why the West is falling and the black pill exists

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: reddotguy, albe.ORG, rand anon and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, Vermilioncore and TechnoBoss
this guy is a fucking cuck. you can tell he's perfectly fine with his 12yo daughter doing it with boys her age, but if she brought home a 17-19 year old boy or early 20s guy he would have a massive freakout
he would watch

• So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG
it's fake story written by trolls bro

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
Having a daughter is the most cucked thing a man could do, raising your sweet little baby for decades of your life just for some random dude to fuck her face then dump her like trash.

I’m scared of having children because it could come out as a foid.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, albe.ORG and TechnoBoss
Its not a real story u retard keep believing reddit stories like the retard you are

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I wouldn't mind it in general but in these days it isn't good because she can't allow herself to get pregnant in this soyciety so what's the purpsoe. Also brainwashed tatecel boys out there

• JFL
he would watch
like don't get me wrong obviously it's cucked no matter how old the guy is, but if he isn't deviating from what's considered "normal" nowadays then he will welcome a 12yo boy but give a guy who's slightly older death threats

Having a daughter is the most cucked thing a man could do, raising your sweet little baby for decades of your life just for some random dude to fuck her face then dump her like trash.

especially when that "random guy" is a 12yo boy who you mog to oblivion :lul:

"If she decides to bring her boyfriend Tyrone to my house, I will supply lube, snacks, and beverages. No daughter of mine won't be having sex with black guys in my house!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, deepfuckingvalue, Klasik01 and 1 other person
@Aladin thoughts on this? he would welcome some subhuman short 12yo cuck but scream at you or even point a gun at you if you tried to do the exact same thing

is there something more insentient than believing in reddit threads?
I can't think of anything

• +1
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 jfl if you think it's illogical that menstruating girls won't think about having sex. Or you've just never heard stories in HS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and TechnoBoss
Liberal logic: Have sex as soon as possible, it's okkk

i mean really think about it. if your daughter is going to have sex, you’d rather she’s safe then sorry. i get that the father is a cuck, but how strict can you really be? if your daughter is a hoe, she’s going to be a hoe regardless. nothing stopping her

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
He should be hanged before he ruins a innocent life

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

One of the reason I don't want to procreate: 49% the baby could be a foid

i mean really think about it. if your daughter is going to have sex, you’d rather she’s safe then sorry. i get that the father is a cuck, but how strict can you really be? if your daughter is a hoe, she’s going to be a hoe regardless. nothing stopping her
Sharia law, trust me, she not going to be a hoe

She may a natural hoe (like all women) but she won't be able to act like a hoe

• Woah
Reactions: synock21
@Aladin thoughts on this? he would welcome some subhuman short 12yo cuck but scream at you or even point a gun at you if you tried to do the exact same thing
Agecucks should die.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra