REDDIT FOID CRIED AFTER LURKING ON LOOKSMAX GTFIH HAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, EverythingMattersCel, adotsdot and 7 others
Women deserve to cry because I'ma virgin

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I agree, normies have become sensitive snowflakes, I don't see the point in getting sensitive or offended by someone saying anything negative, the only reason someone gets offended is because they think the words coming out of someone's mouth are true or forms your reality
Most normies live very sheltered lives, and I feel like a lot of them just larp that they care when in reality they don't actually give a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
reality check

People here are weird. If you enjoy others sadness you need to get help. Srs
nah its funny when a girl who has massive entitlement issues becomes depressed when she hits reality. if you look at it through a normie lense youd have compassion, empathy etc, but when you realize its just a really ugly girl whos sad because the forum chads think shes ugly, well thats completely normal. Women are doing this exact thing to us but guys dont get depressed when girls a milion times better looking than us think we're ugly. thats what we expect lol. its like on inceltears some girl posted a pic of her fantasy which was a being a morbidly obese girl with a chadlite+ bf. like, lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, adotsdot, forevergymcelling and 2 others
That does not mean she is happy retard. Women are different.

And dude, where on earth do you see ugly women living on tutorial mode lol. Ugly girls have it just as bad as ugly men.
no dude youre completely missing the point. She sees subchad guys making fun of ugly girls but the point is that when she sees the chadlites+ she cant delude herself and cope by saying "well ugly guys are like this but hot guys are different". Thats whats really getting to her. What hurts her is that she cant live into the chad chasing delusion as a well deserving below average woman who can still punch above her weight. if you actually saw what shes really doing you would understand. This is like you falling into a depression because girls who look like adriana lima call you an ugly subhuman. youd be like "well duh she mogs me", but this girl isnt grounded into the reality that is life.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17920, forevergymcelling and 5 others
The only women we should bash are the entitled Chad only delusional cunts. Self aware ugly women have it hard enough tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Zeruel and niggercel
u must be severely retarded i am not larping. i tagged u in another picture its me bbcmaxxing. and my phenotype is good
Do you unironically think you look Italian?

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
The only women we should bash are the entitled Chad only delusional cunts. Self aware ugly women have it hard enough tbh.
if they were self aware they wouldnt complain :lul: they know they have a billion options regardless

its like on inceltears some girl posted a pic of her fantasy which was a being a morbidly obese girl with a chadlite+ bf. like, lol
Do you have a link to this?

she is still a chad chaser tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, vaninskybird, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
If a girl is legitimately ugly and still Chad only she deserves to have a centipede put inside her ear.

I really don’t want the Chad only thing to be real for her and maybe it’s not the case for her and she’d legitimately date her looksmatch, probably because you fuckers absolutely tore down any self-esteem she had left.

But maybe humbling this girl was a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: Filippo and metagross
QUOTING HER: ''WHILE A LOT OF GIRLS WILL SHRUG THEM OFF AS INCELS BUT THEY'RE NOT EVEN INCELS, A LOT OF THESE MEN ARE MODEL TIER. I'VE SEEN SO MANY ATTRACTIVE GUYS ON THERE AND ALL THEY DO IS BASH UGLY WOMEN''
MEGA MOGG JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i just fucking love when femcells realize most blackpillers are actually GL and just go crazy :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, adotsdot and metagross
Women only have value in their looks.

They arent strong, arent athletic, arent as smart, arent as emotionally collected. They are fucked not the one fucking

they are only good for looks. An ugly girl is SUBHUMAN. She defeats the entire purpose of a female
this times a milion :love:

Big W for us i hope this ugly tronn cut her throat and more bitches like her end up like this

MEGA MOGG JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i just fucking love when femcells realize most blackpillers are actually GL and just go crazy :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is actually fascinating and confirms hypergamy and looks privilege 100%.

She broke down after seeing that the men insulting ugly women where good looking, meaning that she would have completely ignored and dismiss the insults if the men saying them were average looking (not even ugly). She would have said: "ugly bitter incels" and continue life as if nothing happened...that's the huge, vast power of looks. She is not mad at incels per se, she is mad at good looking men not liking ugly women like her (which she thought they were incels at first due to posting here, so huge reality slap on top of the insults).

• +1
Reactions: Broski

She broke down after seeing that the men insulting ugly women where good looking, meaning that she would have completely ignored and dismiss the insults if the men saying them were average looking (not even ugly). She would have said: "ugly bitter incels" and continue life as if nothing happened...that's the huge, vast power of looks. She is not mad at incels per se, she is mad at good looking men not liking ugly women like her (which she thought they were incels at first due to posting here, so huge reality slap on top of the insults).
I just went on incel TEARS and some meme of chads from Here is circulating but im seeing no threads here

Cringe post

funny,enough she would bnever give me a chance. im the ugliest shartcel on this wbesite...i would give most women a chance if they arent fatty patties.

exactly

@Ceo of cope & @Pakicel are bluepilled low iq's trying to convert people

even a deformed woman has infinite options and onlyfans halo. deformed man = rope
Bs, trufemcels do exist though. I'm pretty sure none of you would give them a chance, it's no different from femcels lusting after Chad's...just saying

the moment she go on tinder, she will get all the ego boost she want

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
"They literally hate us for existing."

why tf did OP delete :feelsgiga:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Gargantuan
why tf did OP delete :feelsgiga:
Dopamine receptors completely fried from this post. This is why I turned off notis a long time ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Marsiere214
THIS REDDIT FEMCEL FROM R/LONELYWOMEN LURKED HERE AND CRIED LIKE AN ABUSED DOG AFTER SEEING THE USERS HERE EVISCERATING UGLY WOMEN HAHAHAHAHAHA
BRUTAL SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

View attachment 1850550

QUOTING HER: ''WHILE A LOT OF GIRLS WILL SHRUG THEM OFF AS INCELS BUT THEY'RE NOT EVEN INCELS, A LOT OF THESE MEN ARE MODEL TIER. I'VE SEEN SO MANY ATTRACTIVE GUYS ON THERE AND ALL THEY DO IS BASH UGLY WOMEN''

Jersey Shore What GIF

AND WORST OF ALL IT LEFT HER TRAUMATIZED :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: SEEING LOOKSMAX CHADS UTTERLY DESTROYING HER SUB-GENDER LEFT HER TRAUMATIZED HAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT BUDDY BOYOS LOOKSMAXERS ARE INSANE MOGGERS CONFIRMED
LOOKSMAX MEET 2022 BE LIKE 😈😈😈😈😈

View attachment 1850556
tagging the yakhis : @Xangsane @StreegeReturn @Oberyn @Erik-Jón @ArvidGustavsson @averagejoe @Amnesia @Aladin @Octillionaire @Moggie @Pakicel @Curry Suicide @Niko69 @the BULL @Übermogger @RabidRosaries @Vain786

black and white what GIF

me and the gang going after them myostatin inhibitors for full muscle growth after trenbolone injections to date 1 psl butterface landwhale 300 pounders

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and Marsiere214
Crystal clear evidence that it's impossible for women to be truly alone. They are only lonely because they choose to. They want to chat with Chad, not with ugly incel.

XD

• +1
Reactions: metagross
jfl, how come I’d never seen this before
the only reason the insults effected her is because some good looking guys said them :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Sny
Notice how she only felt bad because of looksmax chads saying shit. When looksmax normies and subhumans like myself said anything, she probably didn't give af, but when niggas like amnesia and avid or loox said something, that's what made her start crying.

Quite literally admitting to chad only. Only chads can hurt women genuinely, everyone else's insults fall off like water.
Exactly. She says many of the users here are good-looking but the majority of the userbase is normie or subhuman. She only focuses on the chads because they are the only ppl that register as human to her. It's as you said, only chad's opinion matters.

I also guarantee she can download Tinder and get 1k+ matches within a week of average+ men, regardless of the way she looks. Meanwhile people like me can't even get a single match.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Welcome to the life of an average man in 2022 bitch, this prove men are mentally strong af, these bitches feel traumatized while we looksmaxxers don't even care after a point jfl, W for looksmaxxers (not incels)

I've been getting this my whole life. I can handle the way I am mistreated by women for simply existing.

It's the public toilets I fear.

you've been on this forum since november 2020, and you still spew this bluepill shit??

how the fuck can you ever equate the female life experience to the experience of a male? There is nothing in common there

the second a female is born, she is getting preferential treatment FROM EVERYBODY
she gets more affection, less punishment and of course is taught nothing is ever her fault

then when she grows up, she recieves an UNENDING stream of compliments on her looks, from all sources
she gets INFINITE validation from men of all ages and looks levels
she is taught she's valuable, beautiful and most importantly that SHE'S ABOVE MEN

beauty standards for women are a fucking joke - all she has to do is to maintain a basic physique (extremely easy compared to male physique that's needed), everything else really is just extra, things she doesent need to do like makeup (men usually prefer a very low amount for example)

Dating is terrible for them because they chase after chad. it literally just common sense at this point
that's like me saying that job search is terrible and then not accepting any of the hundreds of good positions because I only want a job at google

saying female and male experience shares something together is like a starving african and a guy who's hungry because he was too lazy to cook his dinner share something

ridiculous
Legit. Some whore complains about not being dicked down for a week, but I have been hugged twice in my entire life. And they wonder why men kill themselves so often. No one is going to listen anyways. They'll just laugh because ugly men are a joke. Life was over since conception.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, redrum64389, vaninskybird and 1 other person
No sympathy from me, these foids reject guys several times better looking than them, let alone their sub 5 looksmax.

• Love it
Reactions: redrum64389
Awesome. Hope she kills herself :)

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
me after being called deformed piece shit that should die for the nth time: :Comfy:

this is 100% an Indian larping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
LARPing looksmax user, fake as fuck

Women only have value in their looks.

They arent strong, arent athletic, arent as smart, arent as emotionally collected. They are fucked not the one fucking

they are only good for looks. An ugly girl is SUBHUMAN. She defeats the entire purpose of a female
I get your point but in the modern world athleticism, smarts, strength, and other male qualities aren’t very valuable like they were before. You have a lot of man haters on tik tok say shit like men are only useful as wallets or for fighting wars. Tbh they aren’t that wrong. The society we live in values looks especially female looks over everything.

I get your point but in the modern world athleticism, smarts, strength, and other male qualities aren’t very valuable like they were before. You have a lot of man haters on tik tok say shit like men are only useful as wallets or for fighting wars. Tbh they aren’t that wrong. The society we live in values looks especially female looks over everything.

If men stopped sleeping down in looks things could change some but we know that will never happen. With how it is now most of them will just keep crying about the Chadlite that won't LTR them.

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie
If all men disappear from the world tomorrow.The female population would go extinct within a month.The only reason why women are saying this now is the fact that in first world countries they are basically spoiled rotten to the point where they think that they rule the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
Low IQ. I come across women who IQmog men all the time. And act like men on here cannot be low IQ lol. I'd go as far as arguing the average foid IQmogs the average user on here ded srs.

Though I agree, the highest IQ people are mostly gonna be men. But the average is prolly not that different.
Men have higher IQ's in general. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20066931/#:~:text=Abstract,higher intelligence than women remains.

Speak for yourself, maybe you're dumber than the average woman but most people here are smarter imo.

This is legendary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back