REDDIT FOID CRIED AFTER LURKING ON LOOKSMAX GTFIH HAHAHAHAHA

feminism has been and always will be, ugly women barking that they have to fuck ugly guys.

water thread.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 24221, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
She prolly saw my pics and thought I was chad Jfl if I knew insecure foids scoured this forum I never would’ve posted them
BASED YOU HAVE THE CURRY CARTEL DRUG DEALER BAD BOY VIBES SHE PROB WANTS UR COCK BHAI

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
COPE. RAMIREZ 4EVER
So you idealize some pedophile who murdered over a dozen people. No wonder incels are not taken seriously.

If this forum only discussed lookism without this shit, we would be taken more seriously.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: niggercel and Deleted member 5892
So you idealize some pedophile who murdered over a dozen people. No wonder incels are not taken seriously.

If this forum only discussed lookism without this shit, we would be taken more seriously.
French Yes GIF by Groundhog Day

AND YOU KNOW WHY ? BECAUSE HE LOOKS GOOD.
GET THIS THROUGH YOUR PEANUT SKILL ASAP. THE WORLD IS SUPERFICIAL AND THATS HOW IT WORKS. UGLY PEOPLE ARE WORTHLESS, ONLY THE UBERMENSCH WILL MAKE IT
KEEP COPING WITH YOUR ''EMPATHY'' THO, IT WON'T CHANGE THE LAWS OF NATURE

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and vaninskybird
Nah dude. This isn't good. We should not bash women because they are ugly. How does that make us any better than the foids who bash ugly men?
:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
SHE DID A STACYFISH AND IT DESTROYED HER PSYCHE
View attachment 1850605

@zv1212
@ReadBooksEveryday
@Xangsane
@Erik-Jón
@StreegeReturn

Damn bruh why this bitch whining so much. Every feature she listed I have plus I’m ethnic. Just plan out you’re surgery like the rest of us, and she doesn’t even need the hard surgeries like bimsx cuz she’s a woman. She just needs lip filler breast implants and eyelid surgery and boom Stacy

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Mewton and Moggie
Nah dude. This isn't good. We should not bash women because they are ugly. How does that make us any better than the foids who bash ugly men?
I agree with ur way of thinking here, but it doesn't work in this situation

There is nobody to judge us for scooping down to their level and they will never learn that being hateful to ugly men is wrong

Imagine u compete against a cheater and he wins every time and there is no judge, just the 2 of u
You will never win by keeping the moral high ground and nobody is gonna acknowledge your honor and superior character

You can stand your ground and keep losing with none being the wiser or u can play the same game and maybe achieve something

Btw even @ /data/avatars/s/14/14498.jpg?1626116013 @Curry Suicide would rather force some becky to marry him rather than date some femcel but he won't. Users here are no different.
cope, I'd date a femcel:Comfy::Comfy:

Women are needlessly cruel to ugly men, you fucking idiot

Stop being so sensitive and white knight to defend subhumans.

Ugly men are subhuman and so are ugly females. Cry about it, that is how the world is
Motherfuckers act like we had a choice in the womb as to whether we wanted to look like our current selves or like Zac Efron

feminism has been and always will be, ugly women barking that they have to fuck ugly guys.

water thread.
Feminism was actually about women lamenting the fact that they had to settle down with your average normie or ugly guy in order to survive off of his finances because women were not really in the workforce when the first feminist movements started.

Women wanted to work so that they could make their own income so that they wouldn't have to get married to an average or ugly dude, be "independent"/ single, and have ONS with chads while hoping he would eventually commit to them.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
THIS REDDIT FEMCEL FROM R/LONELYWOMEN LURKED HERE AND CRIED LIKE AN ABUSED DOG AFTER SEEING THE USERS HERE EVISCERATING UGLY WOMEN HAHAHAHAHAHA
BRUTAL SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

View attachment 1850550

QUOTING HER: ''WHILE A LOT OF GIRLS WILL SHRUG THEM OFF AS INCELS BUT THEY'RE NOT EVEN INCELS, A LOT OF THESE MEN ARE MODEL TIER. I'VE SEEN SO MANY ATTRACTIVE GUYS ON THERE AND ALL THEY DO IS BASH UGLY WOMEN''

Jersey Shore What GIF

AND WORST OF ALL IT LEFT HER TRAUMATIZED :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: SEEING LOOKSMAX CHADS UTTERLY DESTROYING HER SUB-GENDER LEFT HER TRAUMATIZED HAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT BUDDY BOYOS LOOKSMAXERS ARE INSANE MOGGERS CONFIRMED
LOOKSMAX MEET 2022 BE LIKE 😈😈😈😈😈

black and white what GIF
View attachment 1850556
tagging the yakhis : @Xangsane @StreegeReturn @Oberyn @Erik-Jón @ArvidGustavsson @averagejoe @Amnesia @Aladin @Octillionaire @Moggie @Pakicel @Curry Suicide @Niko69 @the BULL @Übermogger @RabidRosaries @Vain786

reddit foid gets a taste of what i have to go through unavoidably my entire life
like nigga just close ur pc screen and suck a dick jfl simple shit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Ugly women have it bad, although I feel like ugly men have it worse. It sucks, and I do feel bad for legit deformed women. The big problem is way more men are considered ugly than women. For a women to be ugly enough to attract ridicule she has to be either legit deformed or be 400+ pounds (which I don’t have much sympathy for). There are tons of reasons a guy can be considered ugly. Having bad bones, being short, being bald, being fat (don’t have much sympathy for fat men either). Women also tend to have waaay more disqualifiers than men, almost every woman will exclude at least a couple races, randomly wont like a certain hair color, doesn’t like what the guy wears, etc. I don’t think anyone should be harassed but there’s no harm in joking about ugly women in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: niggercel
oh nooooo i have to settle for sub-HTN :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, GetShrekt, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

@FORUM@FORUM

HOLY SHIT THIS ISN'T EVEN REAL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's truly over for men. Woman don't understand how easy it is for them compared to men in regards to dating and emotional/financial security.

Most men go through life fucking invisible. NOT ONE female in their dm's. But on a fucking female incel subreddit there are simps, lurking.

I am truly and utterly disgusted with humanity. It is over for all of us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, EverythingMattersCel, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Don't worry. According to the blue pill, a 5'2 overweight ricecel with a kind personality will get all the pussy instead of the misogynistic chad who will die alone bc of his bad personality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Marsiere214, RecessedChinCel and 7 others
An ugly girl is SUBHUMAN. She defeats the entire purpose of a female

Same can be said about ugly males. They don’t get to propagate their genes. Defeats the entire purpose of males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I’m sorry you’re feeling insecure. You’re definitely taking a step in the right direction by challenging yourself to think differently. I know it’s not easy. If it makes any difference it’s incredibly common for women to also feel insecure. Beauty standards are unattainable for most of us. Even the most gorgeous, put together women I know have insecure feelings about something.

I think one of the ways that you limit yourself is by thinking you can’t relate to women. Like I said women also feel insecure. I certainly do! That’s something we have in common. I also think dating is terrible. Maybe we agree on that?

Women are just people who are also part of the human experience. We’re not any more confusing or complex than men are. Just get to know some women around you and you can begin to let go of your misconceptions.
you've been on this forum since november 2020, and you still spew this bluepill shit??

how the fuck can you ever equate the female life experience to the experience of a male? There is nothing in common there

the second a female is born, she is getting preferential treatment FROM EVERYBODY
she gets more affection, less punishment and of course is taught nothing is ever her fault

then when she grows up, she recieves an UNENDING stream of compliments on her looks, from all sources
she gets INFINITE validation from men of all ages and looks levels
she is taught she's valuable, beautiful and most importantly that SHE'S ABOVE MEN

beauty standards for women are a fucking joke - all she has to do is to maintain a basic physique (extremely easy compared to male physique that's needed), everything else really is just extra, things she doesent need to do like makeup (men usually prefer a very low amount for example)

Dating is terrible for them because they chase after chad. it literally just common sense at this point
that's like me saying that job search is terrible and then not accepting any of the hundreds of good positions because I only want a job at google

saying female and male experience shares something together is like a starving african and a guy who's hungry because he was too lazy to cook his dinner share something

ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Marsiere214, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
you've been on this forum since november 2020, and you still spew this bluepill shit??

how the fuck can you ever equate the female life experience to the experience of a male? There is nothing in common there

the second a female is born, she is getting preferential treatment FROM EVERYBODY
she gets more affection, less punishment and of course is taught nothing is ever her fault

then when she grows up, she recieves an UNENDING stream of compliments on her looks, from all sources
she gets INFINITE validation from men of all ages and looks levels
she is taught she's valuable, beautiful and most importantly that SHE'S ABOVE MEN

beauty standards for women are a fucking joke - all she has to do is to maintain a basic physique (extremely easy compared to male physique that's needed), everything else really is just extra, things she doesent need to do like makeup (men usually prefer a very low amount for example)

Dating is terrible for them because they chase after chad. it literally just common sense at this point
that's like me saying that job search is terrible and then not accepting any of the hundreds of good positions because I only want a job at google

saying female and male experience shares something together is like a starving african and a guy who's hungry because he was too lazy to cook his dinner share something

ridiculous
JFL I was trolling, the comment was a Reddit post from a woman

This is so based. I might update that pic as my siggy lmao. Femcel tears.

Women only have value in their looks.

They arent strong, arent athletic, arent as smart, arent as emotionally collected. They are fucked not the one fucking

they are only good for looks. An ugly girl is SUBHUMAN. She defeats the entire purpose of a female
women are the superficial one too. everything to them is based on looks and status. srs everything with them is look how cute this or that is. Men care more about the utility and character

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane and alriodai
Good, cry more bitch

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Ngl I feel her pain I’m not gonna make fun of her us ugly genetic abominations don’t live well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niggercel, Lmao and Vain786
oh boo hoo, no matter how ugly she is, there is a guy out there who would fuck her. the same cannot be said of myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, GetShrekt and Vain786
Yeah. The problem is hypergamy - it's like her whole world has been turned upside down that men here value their looks for what its worth.

How she feels about men's attitude here (who are a minority in society) is how the average women thinks today in dating. She's distraught that the men here are blackpilled judging women how the average women judged men, so she's crying and depressed that the double standard has been exposed. :lul:
best post here, her hypergamy believes a man who is 1-3 points higher is her ideal and equal to her. But on here we talk about looks and rating folks on pure rating, we don't factor in hypergamy so when a fat/obese women or low smv women sees how men here rank women they get upset, in their minds a 3/10 women is equal to a 5/10 man. So when men here rate women just as harsh as women rate men, these women heads explode.:p

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, noodlelover and elld101
thats retard logic therefore the retarded woman deserves to be pumped and dumped for all eternity and suffer isolation and pain just as i and my less fortunate normies have suffered
hes post was so retard logic maybe he was trolling:lul: This notion that their looksmatch just want to pump and dump them, when those men don't even have alot of mating options to begin with.

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
hes post was so retard logic maybe he was trolling:lul: This notion that their looksmatch just want to pump and dump them, when those men don't even have alot of mating options to begin with.
exactly

@Ceo of cope & @Pakicel are bluepilled low iq's trying to convert people

even a deformed woman has infinite options and onlyfans halo. deformed man = rope

Man shut the fuck up.:forcedsmile: "Cruel"? Calling an ugly sensitive bitch who has lived life on tutorial mode is being cruel? Am I supposed to bow down to m'lady and lay down on the floor to be her personal rug? Let her make a profile on any OLD site be it bumble hinge tinder whatever and see how quickly her inbox and notifications get filled up hell we know that Chads and chadlites go dumpster diving so these bitches will defo be able to secure a pump and dump from there, they do NOT have the same issues as the average man and they never will. What exactly am I supposed to sympathize with lmao is the average man in the position to get a one night thing with a Stacy?

JFL why does this forum allow fucking 3rd worlders to comment on shit:lul:

He thinks ugly women should be givin some special treatment on the forums, as if their special class, nah they gonna treated the same as ugly men on here.

MLady:lul:

"They call them subhumans and say horrifying sexist things. I never even thought such slurs existed."

I always forget how sensitive the average normie is. Calling someone "subhuman" is like saying "hello" on here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, LastHopeForNorman, datboijj and 4 others
looksmax incels cheering over ugly women in tears
you are all scum!

funny she got rejected by her crush kekekekek. bet he was some level of chadlite or so and shes a 2/10
theres no mention of her trying to find a normal average guy. these women are so funny hehe
There’s no such thing as a femcel. Just a cunt who doesn’t know how to stay in her own lane.

"They call them subhumans and say horrifying sexist things. I never even thought such slurs existed."

I always forget how sensitive the average normie is. Calling someone "subhuman" is like saying "hello" on here.
I agree, normies have become sensitive snowflakes, I don't see the point in getting sensitive or offended by someone saying anything negative, the only reason someone gets offended is because they think the words coming out of someone's mouth are true or forms your reality

• +1
Reactions: Loki, datboijj and Lmao
Bump, i got banned from reddit for hate speech

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, noodlelover and Niklaus Mikaelson
Somebody tell her she's not entitled to love and you can live life just fine on your own and then tell her u haven't had a relationship in 2 months and u dont complain about being alone

water thread.
Women have it easy as shit even if they are chadsexual.

All they have to do is loose weight, eat healthy, work out and fix their emotional issues with therapy, meditation, or journaling.

Guy's on the other hand could do all of that, and still be too short, or have face that's not good enough, or be too old, or balding, too poor, not woke enough, etc.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Bump, i got banned from reddit for hate speech
To Reddit if you respond to their blatant lies with truth, you'll get banned for hate speech. They'll post flawed bullshit studies in support of their bullshit woke ideas like white people are oppressing minorities, police are oppressing minorities, trans is something you're born with, women are the suppressed class, etc. and if you point out the flaws in their "studies" or provide real facts they will ban you.

You know why right? Same as Ticktock, China owns a huge portion of reddit and uses that influence to push society destroying ideas to destroy western society and the western economy so that they will be able to control more of the world without western intervention, starting with Taiwan.

China is smarter than the U.S. They found our achilleas heal and slashed the shit out of it. Now they're doubling down while watching the west bleed to death.

People here are weird. If you enjoy others sadness you need to get help. Srs

• +1
Reactions: Filippo
She can't really call herself "lonely woman" because if she gave me the chance then I would lick her asshole like a starving dog but she would probably reject me

THIS REDDIT FEMCEL FROM R/LONELYWOMEN LURKED HERE AND CRIED LIKE AN ABUSED DOG AFTER SEEING THE USERS HERE EVISCERATING UGLY WOMEN HAHAHAHAHAHA
BRUTAL SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

View attachment 1850550

QUOTING HER: ''WHILE A LOT OF GIRLS WILL SHRUG THEM OFF AS INCELS BUT THEY'RE NOT EVEN INCELS, A LOT OF THESE MEN ARE MODEL TIER. I'VE SEEN SO MANY ATTRACTIVE GUYS ON THERE AND ALL THEY DO IS BASH UGLY WOMEN''

Jersey Shore What GIF

AND WORST OF ALL IT LEFT HER TRAUMATIZED :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: SEEING LOOKSMAX CHADS UTTERLY DESTROYING HER SUB-GENDER LEFT HER TRAUMATIZED HAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT BUDDY BOYOS LOOKSMAXERS ARE INSANE MOGGERS CONFIRMED
LOOKSMAX MEET 2022 BE LIKE 😈😈😈😈😈

black and white what GIF
View attachment 1850556
tagging the yakhis : @Xangsane @StreegeReturn @Oberyn @Erik-Jón @ArvidGustavsson @averagejoe @Amnesia @Aladin @Octillionaire @Moggie @Pakicel @Curry Suicide @Niko69 @the BULL @Übermogger @RabidRosaries @Vain786

I'm a yakhie my grandfather is german

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back