Reddit leftist soyboy got +6 on Reddit for telling me to kill myself. I report his post to reddit admins for violent content, got him tempbanned. LOL

alien

alien

Kraken
I got banned by another leftist awhile ago globally for 3 days for telling him kys so I am very well aware of what the reddit rules are.

Leftists: Hate speech is not free speech
Leftist engages in hate speech
Leftist gets banned from reddit by the same rule that they created
Leftist:
JHnms1u.png

I'm all for free speech. But when leftists aggressively undermine my free speech all the time and get me banned everywhere, I'm going to take advantage of the SJW environment to get the leftist banned.

Going on reditt is Low T

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope, fakemeta. and SikKunt
temp banned? wtf?
I got permanent for telling some whore to slit her wrists

yeah it was on an alt
They will permaban alts if your main is banned. That has happened to me. I know it's an inconvenience but you need to use a VPN or TOR on reddit. Sometimes they can figure it out by checking your Device ID though.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
having a reddit acct

having a reddit acct
What reddit alternative is there though? Voat registriations are currently disabled.
Fucking LOL @ le free market.
Reddit has a monopoly. And they are allowed to do whatever they want because "muh property".

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
They will permaban alts if your main is banned. That has happened to me. I know it's an inconvenience but you need to use a VPN or TOR on reddit. Sometimes they can figure it out by checking your Device ID though.
fuck that site. I know a guy who actually got v& for "hate speech" on reddit.