Redditor ascend using vitamin K2 & arginine (3+ inches of height + robust face)

GalacticHero

GalacticHero

Diamond

He has grown all of his bones including 10cm of height at 21, claim his face started looking like this women bone wise:
70FBEB2D 6ADD 4AEB B18D 435F431B808C

He claim that the key to ascending is vitamin k2 + arginine.

Has anyone run those two together? I tried vitamin k2 for 4 months but I can’t say that my bones have changed. Is it the combination of those two together?.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luh?nn?, mvp2v1, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Over if ur still believing Reddit users

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, RAMU KAKA, humanoidsub7 and 10 others
daily 100% legit story

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, humanoidsub7, 5.5psl and 4 others
I have taken for years. It just made me bald faster and now im trying hard to recover. Meme.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, yirma19, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
arginine boosts hgh by alot so if his growth plates were still open it could be true idk about vitamin k2 though

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and GalacticHero
I don't believe this shit. In comments he's saying that he grow 10 cm in 3 months. Thats more than 0.5 cm per week

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
this is perfectly normal
Every single thing you say, I agree with

Although sex outside of marriage is not normal, and female Avis and posting females should be banned.

Gonna take 200 mcg of k2 mk7 and 1g of arginine before bed every night. Will update on how it goes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, GalacticHero and 5.5psl
Bros you know the mogger k2 is mk4 at atleast 45mg or 45000mcg for zoomercels even then it's probs cope tbh.ill giga run k2 at some point in the future and make a thread.

Ah bro this guy is giga trolling jfl also his taking mk7 at 300mcg jfl

Gonna take 200 mcg of k2 mk7 and 1g of arginine before bed every night. Will update on how it goes
anything less than 5g arginine won't give more than a miniscule GH boost, 10g is ideal. Also have a lot of lemon juice to blind the awful taste.

Streching + k2 and glucosamine is legit

Dunno about arginine doe

Bros you know the mogger k2 is mk4 at atleast 45mg or 45000mcg for zoomercels even then it's probs cope tbh.ill giga run k2 at some point in the future and make a thread.
I’m taking this, it’s been a week and nothing has really happened, except that my grip strength has increased by a lot. So I guess it helps with that ??

cope cope cope vitk2 has been talked about since forever yet no one in the psl community has reaped the benefits of its supposed bone growing properties. at most it’ll make your bones denser that’s about it

lol just checked his thread, and of course the little lying fuck didn’t post any before and afters. so typical

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova and Mewton
cope cope cope vitk2 has been talked about since forever yet no one in the psl community has reaped the benefits of its supposed bone growing properties. at most it’ll make your bones denser that’s about it

lol just checked his thread, and of course the little lying fuck didn’t post any before and afters. so typical
This guy got results:

Gonna do this too