Redditor grows 20cm through "law of attraction" JFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
japcel

japcel

Iron
I was browsing the semen retention sub and there are a shit ton of people 18-mid 20s, asking about height growth

JFL at blaming everything in your life because of jerking off while Chad can jerk off everyday, smoke weed, and eat cheetos and end up 6'3.

There was a thread linking this law of attraction post on that sub:

So this dude claims he grew 20cm in 7 months by not fapping and just believing in himself without proof.

Here's another dude who claims he's 21, and grew from 5'7 to 6'1 in 7 months from just manifesting it without any proof.

JFL3

JFL AT THINKING YOU CAN BECOME HANDSOME OR MUSCULAR THROUGH AFFIRMATIONS AND BELIEVING IN YOURSELF :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Danish_Retard, DidntRead and 11 others
Not a single word but JFL at the terracopers on reddit. Just fucking jerk it when you feel like it. Fuck this snake oil semen retention bullshit. You literally have single digit T levels if you need to retain semen

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Edgar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Danish_Retard, japcel and 2 others
This actually works, if you do this long and consistently, let’s say 3 times a day, daily for a few years, you will become so obsessed and insane that you will get Leg Lengthening Surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 6475 and 11 others
Ok im Chico now

only 20cm?

i grew from a sperm cell to 6'3 in 17 years
This actually works, if you do this long and consistently, let’s say 3 times a day, daily for a few years, you will become so obsessed and insane that you will get Leg Lengthening Surgery.
LL doesn't give u 20cm

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MentalistKebab and DutchPrettyBoy
only 20cm?

i grew from a sperm cell to 6'3 in 17 years

LL doesn't give u 20cm
You can get 6” via leg lengthening

and then see another doctor get another 2 inches

thats 20cm

also they were all in the age growth spurts and open growth plates are possible

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I visualized a bigger dick but all i got is a boner

imagine being this guy
Astral-Observer

1 point·8 months ago

Yeah, it's about believing and acting on your thoughts of being a tall person, what you believe is what you become, its a shame I'll have to stop masturbating, but it's for a greater purpose (which is gonna be a little difficult), but it seems like it is worth it since I am 188cm (I'm actually 179cm but for manifestation and beliefs sake).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Chadelite, DidntRead and 2 others
These people are morons.

Jerking off isn't why your life sucks, your face is.

The people with the best lives (Chads) aren't retaining their semen, they're dumping it into your oneitis's pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, middayshowers, Chadelite and 3 others
Yeah I remember when I was in Tyreno's heightism discord some guy had claimed he become 5 inch taller at 20 with the "law of attraction" :feelskek::feelskek:.

I later posted it in r/shortcels for karma.

Manletism is worse than what is thought before. It literally causes mental illness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite and 2 others
I was browsing the semen retention sub and there are a shit ton of people 18-mid 20s, asking about height growth

JFL at blaming everything in your life because of jerking off while Chad can jerk off everyday, smoke weed, and eat cheetos and end up 6'3.

There was a thread linking this law of attraction post on that sub:

So this dude claims he grew 20cm in 7 months by not fapping and just believing in himself without proof.

Here's another dude who claims he's 21, and grew from 5'7 to 6'1 in 7 months from just manifesting it without any proof.

View attachment 379739

JFL AT THINKING YOU CAN BECOME HANDSOME OR MUSCULAR THROUGH AFFIRMATIONS AND BELIEVING IN YOURSELF :lul:

Too much religion for to day

People can gain muscle by just visualizing working out, so it's not so far out there. The power of our minds is tremendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.