Redditor spends $30000 on various eye surgeries with Dr.Taban. Here’s before and after:

Taban really out here working miracles.

Eye area is no longer next to impossible to improve with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 24186 and 3 others
Damn. And Whites are just born with eyes like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and RecessedChinCel
He ascended but is nonetheless still invisible to prime women

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19294, abeilletoimême and 1 other person
Damn I need to visit taban asap

Not TOP TIER eye area by any means, but he definitely improved a LOT... Worth it imo.
No it’s not it’s 30k to Go from subhuman eye to normie eye.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19294 and makeme183
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and makeme183
No lol even they would reject him
If the rest of his face is above average he could still be attractive. Going from subhuman eyes to normie eyes is pretty huge jump.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, Brazitard and Blackgymmax
If the rest of his face is above average he could still be attractive. Going from subhuman eyes to normie eyes is pretty huge jump.
Oh yeahhh just have top tier everything theory to make low tier differences have an impact. What are you even saying

Oh yeahhh just have top tier everything theory to make low tier differences have an impact. What are you even saying
Low IQ strawman
Lmfao you are such an insufferable nigger.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

Low IQ strawman
Lmfao you are such an insufferable nigger.
Because you can tell his upper third is fucked, he has bad coloring, since his neurocanium and zygos are narrow most likely his jaw is the same lmao. Do you look like him? Is that why you genuinely think that he has above average everything else when its clear as day hes BELOW AVERAGE EVERYTHING ELSE
20221216 211806

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
Looks good

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
imagine spending 30k to go from truecel to truecel

:feelswhy:

Do you look like him?
You know i’m 5’11 mulatto keep the copes coming. Going for my looks like you haven’t gotten surgeries, roided, and wear contacts.

We don’t know what the rest of his face looks like. His upper third is shit that’s why he got surgeries for his eyes.

He likely ascend from LTN to MTN or from MTN to HTN.

People act like surgery is some fix all solution where you get one surgery and become Maher.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You know i’m 5’11 mulatto keep the copes coming. Going for my looks like you haven’t gotten surgeries, roided, and wear contacts.

We don’t know what the rest of his face looks like. His upper third is shit that’s why he got surgeries for his eyes.

He likely ascend from LTN to MTN or from MTN to HTN.

People act like surgery is some fix all solution where you get one surgery and become Maher.
i agree, but when you said "big difference"
Htn bones alone wont be a big difference for him lmao. He wont be truecel but he wont have the best time w women if thats his aim alone. However id have to see his overall pheno with his lips nose and ratios to tell.

At least he's got a chance of LTRing a 400lb sheboon now... u mirin?
Honestly no I’m not. Taban did a good job but unless your rich this is a waste of fucking money, he will still be invisible to women and girls won’t want him, he’ll get the same quality girl he would get before the surgery. Only way I see it working for him is if he got rhino, and jaw surgery that way he is at least visible to HTB women and MIDs instead of 4s and below JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: Brazitard