Redpill/Blackpill me on my height: I am 5'7''

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Just give it to me. Roast me. I don't want to live as a manlet anymore. @Tony @Tricky @Intel.Imperitive @battlefieldincel @x69 Most of you have seen my face already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 6401
I haven't seen your face tbh or I forgot can you send PM?

5''7 depends on which country live and how your frame is.

5''7 in the Netherlands is death no matter the frame/face.

Go to a country where 5''7 is the average or something.
Like bolivia jfl. You will be considered tall lel

• +1
I haven't seen your face tbh or I forgot can you send PM?

5''7 depends on which country live and how your frame is.

5''7 in the Netherlands is death no matter the frame/face.

Go to a country where 5''7 is the average or something.
Like bolivia jfl. You will be considered tall lel
My pics are in slayer group, I am never going to Netherlands lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The picture is ugly. Its ogre bois

• +1
You are kind of fucked

Post your face to know whether it is over or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
You are kind of fucked

It's nice to be 5'11" tbh

5'7" in the west isn't feasible dude

• +1
You are kind of fucked

I have seen this theory but this is more about marriage and shit. I know its ogre but I want your personal opinion rather than some gay ass study. I can't post my pic but I can pm you if you promise not to doxx me.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Basically you will never get the same level of respect as a 6'0+ and whatever you do will always be perceived as overcompensating. Sorry man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
  • +1
Your situation is still tenable, fraud 5'9 with 2 inch lifts. and also avoid all european countries, stick to asia/americas

• +1
Basically you will never get the same level of respect as a 6'0+ and whatever you do will always be perceived as overcompensating. Sorry man
6'0 respect? thats manlet :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
  • +1
The overcompensating thing is the worst thing, like you can't try to do shit without being discriminated
even 6'1 is manlet thats why i want to grow to 190
5'11" ain't manlet

• +1
  • +1
6'0 respect? thats manlet :feelsrope:
You are slayer doesn't eman you will shit on us manlet. i'd send Inder Bajwa to harass you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
The overcompensating thing is the worst thing, like you can't try to do shit without being discriminated

5'11" ain't manlet
Quasi-manlet in northern europe, below average in central europe, and average in southern europe. That's the truth

• +1
  • +1
Your face is actually pretty good to me, pretty squarish which makes it masculine, small asymmetry but that is fairly standard, by being 5'7 and ethnic hot caucasian girls are most likely inaccessible for you (you could probably get the below average white ones), but I am sure you can find a reasonable amount of success within your own ethnicity, particularly if you gymmax and get leaner to improve face definition, you can become fairly good looking, the height will always limit your ceiling though unfortunately. I'd say you are a low tier normy that can get itself to high tier normy by maxing out. That's my fairest assessment I can give you.

• +1
I eat manlets for breakfast

• +1
Your face is actually pretty good to me, pretty squarish which makes it masculine, small asymmetry but that is fairly standard, by being 5'7 and ethnic hot caucasian girls are most likely inaccessible for you (you could probably get the below average white ones), but I am sure you can find a reasonable amount of success within your own ethnicity, particularly if you gymmax and get leaner to improve face definition, you can become fairly good looking, the height will always limit your ceiling though unfortunately. I'd say you are a low tier normy that can get itself to high tier normy by maxing out.
Thanks boyo, I am currently in curryland and I have no plans of moving to a Western country. But I do plan to move to SEA since SEAsian chicks are a bit easier( from experience)/ I will remember your advice.

• +1
Even with that height, if you're face is above average, you can still get hoes. I've seen it with my own eyes.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Even with that height, if you're face is above average, you can still get hoes. I've seen it with my own eyes.
Thanks for the hope boyo even if it is false hope

• +1
Thanks boyo, I am currently in curryland and I have no plans of moving to a Western country. But I do plan to move to SEA since SEAsian chicks are a bit easier( from experience)/ I will remember your advice.

Oh if you are in curryland you might already be a high tier normy for there, the level of SMV is much lower over there and you don't have to compete with an ethnic disadvantage. What is the average height over there?

• +1
Oh if you are in curryland you might already be a high tier normy, the level of SMV is much lower over there and you don't have to compete with an ethnic disadvantage. What is the average height over there?
Average height is lower(I guess 5'5'-6'') but curryland is cucked man. Since so few girls are in the dating pool due to dating/sex being taboo it is still hard to get laid as the demand supply ratio is very skewed. I just want to move to SEA and fuck some gooks bitches bth.

• +1
Average height is lower(I guess 5'5'-6'') but curryland is cucked man. Since so few girls are in the dating pool due to dating/sex being taboo it is still hard to get laid as the demand supply ratio is very skewed. I just want to move to SEA and fuck some gooks bitches bth.

Makes sense I see. Yea Sea you can find success.

• +1
cope, average height in SEA is steadily increasing and is probably 5'8-5'9 ( I'm talking about 18-40yo age group , i.e those in the dating market, not the entire population). SEA isn't going to do it, you're going to have to go to bolivia or peru where the average guy is 5'3 for real

• +1

This is a form of self harm dude. There's an old saying "whatever hurts is true", and I'm guessing you feel the same way. This thread won't help anybody.

• +1
Makes sense I see. Yea Sea you can find success.
Boyo, do u think I can ever find a decent looking white foid? I think a white foid is the only one that can fix me. :feelsrope:

• +1
This is a form of self harm dude. There's an old saying "whatever hurts is true", and I'm guessing you feel the same way. This thread won't help anybody.
Boyo plz give ur honest opinion and roast me

• +1
Boyo, do u think I can ever find a decent looking white foid? I think a white foid is the only one that can fix me. :feelsrope:

Honestly forget about the hot ones, an above average is extremely unlikely imo, the average one you will need to be very opportunistic and/or have insane game and/or be rich. The below average is fair territory but it isn't a given. The ugly ones you could get them fairly easily if you approach them and try to seduce them.

• +1
Honestly forget about the hot ones, an above average is extremely unlikely imo, the average one you will need to be very opportunistic and/or have insane game and/or be rich. The below average is fair territory but it isn't a given. The ugly ones you could get them fairly easily if you approach them and try to seduce them.
All the genetic trash white females belong to tyrone

• +1
:feelsrope:

• +1

The Blackpill hurts sometimes, it is ok, evolution isn't created under the logic of fairness for everyone. You can cope by remembering that some are always worse than you.

• +1
The Blackpill hurts sometimes, it is ok, evolution isn't created under the logic of fairness for everyone. Some are always worse than you.
Rope tbh

• +1
Thanks for the hope boyo even if it is false hope

I'm not lying bro. But you have to be above average in looks. Also eye color is a make-or-break halo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
I'm not lying bro. But you have to be above average in looks. Also eye color is a make-or-break halo.
If u don't doxx I can send my pics

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Just give it to me. Roast me. I don't want to live as a manlet anymore. @Tony @Tricky @Intel.Imperitive @battlefieldincel @x69 Most of you have seen my face already.
5'7 ur tripping.

im 5'4 i think anything below 5'5 its pretty much over. (u can still ascend but oh boy)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
  • +1
Manlets have my sympathy.
3A6E0463 497B 4ECA 9076 50F48F43ABCD

952015E8 E587 49A2 8CE5 0271F2696E61

C282B809 DE10 4C5B B50E 5B514339B79D

05EAF07D A81F 4CDB B2E9 3C37347AC5E3

• +1