“Redpill coach” Michael sartain is the biggest larper in the planet

Z

Zoom759

Banned
IMG 9399
IMG 9400

Claims 6’2 but looks like a giga manlet next to actual 6’2 justin waller. apparently even drunk girls were making fun of him for larping so much

JFL at any of u who take any of these red pill ppl serious they’re all fags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, try2beme, Deleted member 67900 and 2 others
@Azonin @ElTruecel over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 67900
Blud looks no more than 5'8

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
listen to me guys, i'm a babe magnet

the-power-of-being-happy-no-matter-what-owen-cook-v0-qQKoJomoNTw6G11CK7MOecJxcVi6Vx9zX1rWPamhVI8.jpg

:feelshah:

View attachment 3045252View attachment 3045253
Claims 6’2 but looks like a giga manlet next to actual 6’2 justin waller. apparently even drunk girls were making fun of him for larping so much

JFL at any of u who take any of these red pill ppl serious they’re all fags
Dude

this fucking nigger claimed 6'1 and 6'2 i told him on twitter he looks 5'9 at best

he got upset and called me poor or something, hes insecure

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
In the first pic Waller looks that big because he is standing closer to the camera and has shoes with significant heels, while Simptain is further back and wears allstars.

He looks just a bit taller than Tai Lopez. And Tai is average height like 5'10. So Simptain is probably 5'11-6'0 at most. Certainly not 6'2.

That being said he is definitely not 5'8 or 5'9 like people claim.

If andrew tate and fousey tube had a baby:

In the first pic Waller looks that big because he is standing closer to the camera and has shoes with significant heels, while Simptain is further back and wears allstars.

He looks just a bit taller than Tai Lopez. And Tai is average height like 5'10. So Simptain is probably 5'11-6'0 at most. Certainly not 6'2.

That being said he is definitely not 5'8 or 5'9 like people claim.
idk doesn’t look like a 3 inch difference even in the second pic maybe 5’10-5’11 MAX

Dude

this fucking nigger claimed 6'1 and 6'2 i told him on twitter he looks 5'9 at best

he got upset and called me poor or something, hes insecure
yea he’s cooked i remember on the whatever podcast and his interview with zherka he claimed 6’2 and has been claiming 6’1 as well he’s nowhere near any of those heights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67900
yea he’s cooked i remember on the whatever podcast and his interview with zherka he claimed 6’2 and has been claiming 6’1 as well he’s nowhere near any of those heights
i remember that exact time too lol he claimed 6'2 like a pathetic manlet, if this guy makes money from being a red pill coach i should start my career after ascending facially to HTN

i remember that exact time too lol he claimed 6'2 like a pathetic manlet, if this guy makes money from being a red pill coach i should start my career after ascending facially to HTN
also he's not that facially appealing I don't know why people watch him/buy his shit

also he's not that facially appealing I don't know why people watch him/buy his shit
i mean none of the red pill guys are attractive Lol

the only moggers i can think of are like tristan and zherka maybe sneako too since he was a model and maybe justin

myron fresh this guy andrew tate are all not moggers

i mean none of the red pill guys are attractive Lol

the only moggers i can think of are like tristan and zherka maybe sneako too since he was a model and maybe justin

myron fresh this guy andrew tate are all not moggers
you know andrew wilson on the whatever podcast?

he said he was a hair model at 19 here is what he looks like, claims 6 feet but i honestly doubt it he looks small:

you know andrew wilson on the whatever podcast?

he said he was a hair model at 19 here is what he looks like, claims 6 feet but i honestly doubt it he looks small:

View attachment 3045366
not bad looking he’s old cel now tho

idk about his height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67900
not bad looking he’s old cel now tho

idk about his height
hes not THAT old hes like 40 there are men who still look in their 20s at 40

kind of how everyone is calling the trump shooter a "kid" despite being 20 its like people judge based on how old they look than are, a 15 yo guy looked like he had a wife and 3 children with a full grown beard and deep voice