Redpill/Manosphere men are just as delusional as the modern women they mock

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
The redpill community mostly consists of guys mocking women's social media posts. They jerk off over the thought of these women hitting the wall because misery loves company and in their eyes it will be justice for all the years of bitter loneliness and rejection they've suffered. I just watched a redpill loser mock a woman for saying that rejection is God's protection, yet these manosphere copers will say the exact same thing when they get rejected. Both modern men and women will go around claiming to be high value when they simply aren't. In fact redpillers will go so far as to say that being close to God makes them high value and that simply being a man instead of a woman makes them the prize, which completely goes against nature as the egg is valuable and sperm is disposable.

They complain that women don't want to settle for average guys (aka them) when in reality they wouldn't settle for an average (overweight) woman either. There has never been more subhumanity than modern times, which means the bar is so low that its so easy to be well above average. Complaining about average not being good enough instead of becoming better than average is such a fucking loser victim mentality and I have no sympathy for any of them. They mock women for pursuing hedonism instead of family life, yet these same MGTOW losers who actually got sent their own way will chase materialism as well, failing to realize that both genders will be lonely and miserable in the later years of life when all you can do is live vicariously through your offspring.

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, HeLivesAgain, Xangsane and 7 others
The redpill community mostly consists of guys mocking women's social media posts. They jerk off over the thought of these women hitting the wall because misery loves company and in their eyes it will be justice for all the years of bitter loneliness and rejection they've suffered. I just watched a redpill loser mock a woman for saying that rejection is God's protection, yet these manosphere copers will say the exact same thing when they get rejected. Both modern men and women will go around claiming to be high value when they simply aren't. In fact redpillers will go so far as to say that being close to God makes them high value and that simply being a man instead of a woman makes them the prize, which completely goes against nature as the egg is valuable and sperm is disposable.

They complain that women don't want to settle for average guys (aka them) when in reality they wouldn't settle for an average (overweight) woman either. There has never been more subhumanity than modern times, which means the bar is so low that its so easy to be well above average. Complaining about average not being good enough instead of becoming better than average is such a fucking loser victim mentality and I have no sympathy for any of them. They mock women for pursuing hedonism instead of family life, yet these same MGTOW losers who actually got sent their own way will chase materialism as well, failing to realize that both genders will be lonely and miserable in the later years of life when all you can do is live vicariously through your offspring.
you are spitting factual facts man

Fuck Richard coper

Redpill/manosphere is filled with ugly ogre incels. Chads don't need to cope with Pills, neither spending 24/7 bashing women. The only Chads bash is their dick in their pussies.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, disillusioned and 9cel
live vicariously through your offspring.
I agree with the entire post, except the last part. Psychologically healthy people have no desire to live vicariously, much less through their own children.

I can understand why women value appearance. Men value appearance as well. But there are a couple of differences. One is that most men up until now, have been told that women do not care about appearance. And, it has a grain of truth in it in that women will have sex with men for reasons other than looks of the man, like money or status. So a high status ugly man would be able to slay Stacies while a high status ugly woman isn't going to have her pick of attractive Chads.

The second is that men find a wider variety of women to be attractive. Most men will be happy with a basic Becky, especially if she works out. On the other hand, most women aren't attracted to the looks of the average man. So women placing lots of value on appearance can severely limit their success in finding a man as they find a much smaller pool of men attractive compared to the pool of women men find attractive which is much larger.

If I said that I will only date an 8/10 or higher European white girl (and she had to be from Continental Europe) and she can't be older than 23, that would severely limit my dating pool. Especially since I live in the Midwestern USA where not a lot of European women from Europe end up. Women do this all the time with these stringent standards and wonder why they have no man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain, TheLastLaugh, LancasteR and 1 other person
I can understand why women value appearance. Men value appearance as well. But there are a couple of differences. One is that most men up until now, have been told that women do not care about appearance. And, it has a grain of truth in it in that women will have sex with men for reasons other than looks of the man, like money or status. So a high status ugly man would be able to slay Stacies while a high status ugly woman isn't going to have her pick of attractive Chads.
Ynot
The second is that men find a wider variety of women to be attractive. Most men will be happy with a basic Becky, especially if she works out. On the other hand, most women aren't attracted to the looks of the average man. So women placing lots of value on appearance can severely limit their success in finding a man as they find a much smaller pool of men attractive compared to the pool of women men find attractive which is much larger.

It's hilarious how they bring on OF models (giving those whores a platform and using them as clickbait to lure inkels) just to shit on them and think it's a gotcha moment jfl. A lot of it is scripted anyways so whatever

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It's hilarious how they bring on OF models (giving those whores a platform and using them as clickbait to lure inkels) just to shit on them and think it's a gotcha moment jfl. A lot of it is scripted anyways so whatever
Just drama for brain dead normies

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight