redpill me on ashwaganda.

Deleted member 9090

Deleted member 9090

Confirmed 6 PSL Chad
im updating some sups, should i get some of this?
i know it lowers cortisol but is taht it? also does this shit lose effectiveness after a while?

jfl i remember some indians claiming it increased ur height

Mostly cope. Here's something that works
Download 35

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Pumanator, BigBoy and 8 others
Microdose psilocybin
or cope

i know it lowers cortisol but is taht it? also does this shit lose effectiveness after a while?

eat clen tren hard anavar give up bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 9090
It works I used it for awhile till ran out

srs answers only bitches

ashwagandha uganda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 9090
im not gonna take some shrooms
buy into the official normie stigmas without researching the benefits of microdosing

Good idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349

ashwaganda is awesome, never let me down since I take it for 3 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • JFL
Reactions: f0rmless and Deleted member 9090

I been using it, in powder for some time now. Probs like 5 months orso. I actually haven't noticed any irl changes.

Microdose psilocybin
or cope
im not gonna take some shrooms
I did it once, last year. Because people gave such good reports about it, for mental/psychological wellbeing.
I absolutely liked it alot. The trip was fun. And even more importnatly, it was also very insightfull into my own mental make-up I would say.

• +1

was tempted to buy it and megadose. tag my in an update if you try it.

• +1
tell me what u noticed

I'm much calmer in high stress situations, have more energy, but mostly it's that my anxiety went to 0

• +1
I been using it, in powder for some time now. Probs like 5 months orso. I actually haven't noticed any irl changes.

I did it once, last year. Because people gave such good reports about it, for mental/psychological wellbeing.
I absolutely liked it alot. The trip was fun. And even more importnatly, it was also very insightfull into my own mental make-up I would say.
hmm alright, whats the dose you take?

about the shrooms, im not really gonna take something if it doesnt benefit my health. i might do some drugs later in my life

Can’t hurt. May improve your T significantly.

For me personally vitamin D, creatine and weight lifting raised my T levels by at least 50%

• +1
people have reported hair loss from it I forgot to mention. so wont be taken tbh. ngl

• So Sad
buy into the official normie stigmas without researching the benefits of microdosing
can you list the microdosing things benifits (and maybe risks) list?
Does microdosing cause tripping as well?

• +1
red pill me
exactly I knew it, u buy into what society tells you about things and think it’s just some wacky sicko mode dumby thicky mode PARTY DRUG for having fun and getting wet and wild 😜

Nah psilocybin is powerful shit for the mind if you respect it

Literally research it

It’s the least harmful thing for you, alcohol and weed is a lot worse for you, especially if we talking about microdosing where you only get mental effects and no visuals

combats social anxiety, depression, ptsd, adhd Better than any bullshit Jew pill you can buy, it boosts creativity, productivity, etc etc etc etc

• +1
exactly I knew it, u buy into what society tells you about things and think it’s just some wacky sicko mode dumby thicky mode PARTY DRUG for having fun and getting wet and wild 😜

Nah psilocybin is powerful shit for the mind if you respect it

Literally research it

It’s the least harmful thing for you, alcohol and weed is a lot worse for you, especially if we talking about microdosing where you only get mental effects and no visuals

combats social anxiety, depression, ptsd, adhd Better than any bullshit Jew pill you can buy, it boosts creativity, productivity, etc etc etc etc
hmm alright i will do some digging

can you list the microdosing things benifits (and maybe risks) list?
Does microdosing cause tripping as well?
U might feel a mild high like weed on ur first time ever doing it, afterwards u won’t really notice it when u microdose

u microdose every 3 days 500mg usually
And read what I posted

• +1
xanax or cope

Works, cool calming and zero fucks given effect. You need to cycle it tbh, it's not suitable for 24/7 use despite from how people describe it.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 9090
  • +1
Works, cool calming and zero fucks given effect. You need to cycle it tbh, it's not suitable for 24/7 use despite from how people describe it.
would taking it for three weeks and stopping for seven days be a good cycle?

How do you cycle it... I've been taking KSM-66 daily 1000mg (500 morning 500 evening)... I noticed calming effect but don't want to overkill it.

How do you cycle it... I've been taking KSM-66 daily 1000mg (500 morning 500 evening)... I noticed calming effect but don't want to overkill it.
I do 500 mg in the morning every workday, then cycle it off saturday and sunday.

Took it for one month
Calming effect + slightly better hair.
Don't know about effects on T

• +1
Helps in the beginning to some degree
But there will be tolerance, after that you will throw your money away

If you want to cope with stress just drink potassium orange and himalaya salt
Don't rely on supplements, your body could adjust and shut down its own stress regulation

It’s my favorite herb. It helped with my anxiety and stress. It can potentially make u too lazy tho since it lowers cortisol levels.

• +1