Redpill reminder

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
When I sat in the bus today, a very cute girl sat down next to me, but our whole side was touching. I thought maybe she just didnt mind body contact, but then she adjusted her sitting position to me even more, shit was legit cuddling.
After a few minutes, I noticed she wanted to put something in her purse, and she turned herself to my direction in order to do that. She checked out my (face) profile and immediately adjusted her position to a distanced one.
Maybe it was all just coincidence, but feels like a redpill everytime something like that happens.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and BornAgainChad
Tenor 6

Fucking brutal. Foids are cruel. Im sorry Op, you can cuddle with me tho

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
When I sat in the bus today, a very cute girl sat down next to me, but our whole side was touching. I thought maybe she just didnt mind body contact, but then she adjusted her sitting position to me even more, shit was legit cuddling.
After a few minutes, I noticed she wanted to put something in her purse, and she turned herself to my direction in order to do that. She checked out my (face) profile and immediately adjusted her position to a distanced one.
Maybe it was all just coincidence, but feels like a redpill everytime something like that happens.
Post pic of yourself or pm me i will keep it private

gCmzZRP.jpg

Why would she cuddle with you without first checking your face?

• +1
Reactions: Wool and androidcel
@theropeking

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
OP I am experiencing this everyday. My side profile is completely different to my front. I'd advise you to not turn your head over her, so she will stare at your side profile the whole ride. Feels awesome.
OR you turn your head at the very beginning to her so that she sees your front and dont stare at you.

I am mostly doing the 1st one. Mind if you send me your front and side via pm. You can trust me, never leaked any pics.

@theropeking

Reading this is lifefuel for me tbh:feelshaha:
---------------------------------------------------------

OP is a larping faggot or his verbal intelligence is so low that he interpreted the behaviour of the girl completely wrong.
His front mogs his side by 2 points. @Felix97

His face :https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-my-slavic-potatoe-face-via-pm.7145/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown and Deleted member 206
@theropeking
OP is a larping faggot or his verbal intelligence is so low that he interpreted the behaviour of the girl completely wrong.
His front mogs his side by 2 points. @Felix97

Damn why would you say that if you have the same problem? My side profile is fucked up, thats it.

@BoneMAXXING
Same answer

Last edited:
When I talk to girls over snapchat without showing my face they seem into me but when they ask for a pic and I sent one they immediately block me, ghost me, or make an excuse to stop talking "I gotta go to bed." :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: qwep, Kenma and dogtown
When I talk to girls over snapchat without showing my face they seem into me but when they ask for a pic and I sent one they immediately block me, ghost me, or make an excuse to stop talking "I gotta go to bed." :feelskek::feelskek:

That’s harsh

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
  • +1
Reactions: sogwigy and dogtown
should've socked her in the nose

• +1
Reactions: qwep
This post shows me what you blackpill focused whimps are missing hahahah (dont get me wrong blackpill is muy importante)

Life drops a blackpill to show you some ways of life

F brother, sorry to hear