Regarding chewing

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Moderare force for longer period of time mogs chewing with high force I'm pretty sure now

Chewed for several months with high intensity(5-6 Falim) for 30-45min to see if it will get me more facial changes that way. It really didn't, my masseters didn't grow like I expected they would (since with building muscles it's usually more efficient to not go into endurance-territory but rather lower rep/TUT-range).
Then over a week ago I started to chew with only 2 Falim but for longer time instead, my jaw has noticeably gained width, wider than it has ever been, also for overall bone remodelling/hypertrophy it seems more effective/efficient this way(and makes sense from a logical standpoint)

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 3043
Moderare force for longer period of time mogs chewing with high force I'm pretty sure now

Chewed for several months with high intensity(5-6 Falim) for 30-45min to see if it will get me more facial changes that way. It really didn't, my masseters didn't grow like I expected they would (since with building muscles it's usually more efficient to not go into endurance-territory but rather lower rep/TUT-range).
Then over a week ago I started to chew with only 2 Falim but for longer time instead, my jaw has noticeably gained width, wider than it has ever been, also for overall bone remodelling/hypertrophy it seems more effective/efficient this way(and makes sense from a logical standpoint)
how old are you?
Where did you get your falim and its cost?
What was your routine when you started seeing results?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend

ive experienced exactly the same

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
how old are you?
Where did you get your falim and its cost?
What was your routine when you started seeing results?
Recently turned 21
Amazon
Rn chewing 2 falim for 1-3h everyday if I don't forget

• +1
Reactions: animo123