Regarding the thought process of some of you in regards to Test/roids

tehVigilante

tehVigilante

Gold
So every time the roids term is thrown around some of you shit brix and your first reaction is "it will fuck my natural production".

My argument to this is this:

1) First of all why the fuck would you care about your natural production when its crap? yes you heard me, its crap, if your testosterone was high you would have never found this forum in the first place. Furthermore are you aware that 150/200mg a week is already MUCH MUCH better than being natty and its not even like you're hardcore roiding at that point, its like a high end TRT type of dose. Worried about muh fertility? hcg is there for you.

2) A place like this when we are all supposed to do whatever it takes to optimize ourselves, most of you refuse to do one of the most cheap and simple solutions? Putting your hormonal profile in a optimal state? All because you are affraid of injections? :unsure:
Like aren't most of you be on TRT by like age 35 anyway? So what does it matter that u start a couple of years earlier? In fact if you wait until 35 or whatever arbitrary number you guys decide, you will regret not having started earlier. (can almost tell most of users here are low T)

The only bad downside really is the balding aspect but a TRT dose shouldn't make your balding accelerate that much and you can always take fin/dut.

The benefits:
1) you are guaranteed to grow some muscle/lean tissue in the next months and lose fat at same time due to recomp (it will happen because the body is in a state of abudant androgens for the first time ever) (protip: eat in calorie surplus and eat the gym and push for progress)
2) your mental health will improve so much, it is very known that low T causes depression and low motivation, you will have motivation to do shit with your life for once and this is where a lot of you are right now, here shitposting, depressed, rotting etc
3) your dick will look bigger (improvement in erection quality and ur balls will shrink a bit, so ur dick looks bigger)
4) your sleep quality improves so much
5) no longer you have to stress about T levels due to a bad night of sleep or a night out drinking, you are pinning it twice a week, you have a very high level of test in the serum and is constant,
6) you stop being a pussy and become more low inhib
7) you might finally fill those patchy spots of your beard, maybe you can now rock a stubble which is peak sex appeal (dont try to debate me on this, dont come with your muh clean shaven pretty boy twink shit, we want to slay and fuck hot women in the real world)
8) ur face most likely will look more masculine (not because you actualy grow bones but because the fat ratios improve when your hormonal profile is perfect)
some of you with low T will have a more estrogenic look to your face.

Negatives:
1) hassle of injecting it (no big deal u get used to it)
2) you might grow more body hair in general (shave it)
3) acne? (not a problem on TRT doses with Estrogen under control)
4) baldness (again, if you were supposed to be bald, you will be bald, you can take fin/dut) besides its not like you are blasting test.

This alone with the usualy softmaxes that ya'll already know is gonna do more to you than muh nose job or implants or whatever the fuck u guys cope with.

I probably forgot somethings but i cant realy understand why people are so attached to their natty production tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: crosshold, Daniel Plainview, Skywalker and 7 others
Dnr2

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 19642
i'd rather do TRT than roids

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Negatives:
4) baldness (again, if you were supposed to be bald, you will be bald, you can take fin/dut) besides its not like you are blasting test.
Testosterone is immunosuppressive and toxic to your liver and kidneys. It's also known to cause heart deformities in some people, increases the risk prostate cancer, produces gyno and decreases fertility.

Testosterone is immunosuppressive and toxic to your liver and kidneys. It's also known to cause heart deformities in some people, increases the risk prostate cancer, produces gyno and decreases fertility.
here we go again. Ur not blasting grams of gear, you are using low doses of testosterone, dont be a mega retard.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Do you think low dose test does not cause aging of the skin or bloating?

Do you think low dose test does not cause aging of the skin or bloating?
it absolutely doesn't. It will improve collagen synthesis too, just don't be a retard and do 500mg.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
it absolutely doesn't. It will improve collagen synthesis too, just don't be a retard and do 500mg.
Seems only downside is hair loss then

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
Don't mind doing it as soon as I will be financially independent

I have done x2 cycles but If I get to 26, have my own place, and still no marriage tier girl in my life, then I will for sure be on trt

I would hop on TRT at around 30 years of age.

Even TRT bloats your face. With or without AI. 500mg+ cycle even worse moon face

Neoples why are you acting as if there is no way to mitigate these consequences? Have you not heard of ancillaries or supplements like milk thistle, NAC, TUDCA, Telmisartan, HCG, and the list goes on

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Neoples why are you acting as if there is no way to mitigate these consequences? Have you not heard of ancillaries or supplements like milk thistle, NAC, TUDCA, Telmisartan, HCG, and the list goes on
I see.

So every time the roids term is thrown around some of you shit brix and your first reaction is "it will fuck my natural production".

My argument to this is this:

1) First of all why the fuck would you care about your natural production when its crap? yes you heard me, its crap, if your testosterone was high you would have never found this forum in the first place. Furthermore are you aware that 150/200mg a week is already MUCH MUCH better than being natty and its not even like you're hardcore roiding at that point, its like a high end TRT type of dose. Worried about muh fertility? hcg is there for you.

2) A place like this when we are all supposed to do whatever it takes to optimize ourselves, most of you refuse to do one of the most cheap and simple solutions? Putting your hormonal profile in a optimal state? All because you are affraid of injections? :unsure:
Like aren't most of you be on TRT by like age 35 anyway? So what does it matter that u start a couple of years earlier? In fact if you wait until 35 or whatever arbitrary number you guys decide, you will regret not having started earlier. (can almost tell most of users here are low T)

The only bad downside really is the balding aspect but a TRT dose shouldn't make your balding accelerate that much and you can always take fin/dut.

The benefits:
1) you are guaranteed to grow some muscle/lean tissue in the next months and lose fat at same time due to recomp (it will happen because the body is in a state of abudant androgens for the first time ever) (protip: eat in calorie surplus and eat the gym and push for progress)
2) your mental health will improve so much, it is very known that low T causes depression and low motivation, you will have motivation to do shit with your life for once and this is where a lot of you are right now, here shitposting, depressed, rotting etc
3) your dick will look bigger (improvement in erection quality and ur balls will shrink a bit, so ur dick looks bigger)
4) your sleep quality improves so much
5) no longer you have to stress about T levels due to a bad night of sleep or a night out drinking, you are pinning it twice a week, you have a very high level of test in the serum and is constant,
6) you stop being a pussy and become more low inhib
7) you might finally fill those patchy spots of your beard, maybe you can now rock a stubble which is peak sex appeal (dont try to debate me on this, dont come with your muh clean shaven pretty boy twink shit, we want to slay and fuck hot women in the real world)
8) ur face most likely will look more masculine (not because you actualy grow bones but because the fat ratios improve when your hormonal profile is perfect)
some of you with low T will have a more estrogenic look to your face.

Negatives:

This alone with the usualy softmaxes that ya'll already know is gonna do more to you than muh nose job or implants or whatever the fuck u guys cope with.

I probably forgot somethings but i cant realy understand why people are so attached to their natty production tbh.
increase or decrease estrigen for acne?

There's so much wrong with your post I could write a thesis on each point but to keep it simple you come across as extremely low IQ drug addict. It's not about just doing whatever it takes it's about doing a cost/benefit analysis of any treatment, or we would all be saving for LL. Your comment about HCG reminds me of those feminists who think IVF is magic. Not only will you struggle to conceive on all those drugs but the chances of having a boy are much lower. Natty test is extremely variable, and so long as it isn't precipitously low it doesn't have that much of an effect on your life as you think. Are you eating like a pre-war farm boy? I doubt it, why would take drugs instead of just doing that to fix your test? I've seen the stupid diets people on here eat, people scared to eat more than 50g of fat wondering why they can't get a hardon lmao

I've run a low dose of test (250mg) for more than a year and I was just a slightly more bloated natty-looking version of myself. Nothing was different to being natty. That's why I eventually stopped, it was pointless. The only time I would get noticeable androgenic results was when I was higher doses of stronger androgenic roids. You seriously underestimate the downsides of using test. You can gets sides at any dosage, I was getting early stage gyno and some hairloss even at 250mg. I was always on at least one ancillary at any time even on that low dose. You think it's smart taking 3, 4 or more drugs for the rest of your life? Where are you getting this gear, who is prescribing it? Or are you dumb enough to inject bathtub test? Being on a legit test script for life isn't that easy unless you have a medical condition, it can be expensive too, and if you want to minimise sides you will have to inject frequently which is a pain in the ass. Who the fuck wants to be tethered to a vial of test forever?

Exhaust all the sensible options to boost test first.

• Love it
Reactions: Ezekiel
There's so much wrong with your post I could write a thesis on each point but to keep it simple you come across as extremely low IQ drug addict. It's not about just doing whatever it takes it's about doing a cost/benefit analysis of any treatment, or we would all be saving for LL. Your comment about HCG reminds me of those feminists who think IVF is magic. Not only will you struggle to conceive on all those drugs but the chances of having a boy are much lower. Natty test is extremely variable, and so long as it isn't precipitously low it doesn't have that much of an effect on your life as you think. Are you eating like a pre-war farm boy? I doubt it, why would take drugs instead of just doing that to fix your test? I've seen the stupid diets people on here eat, people scared to eat more than 50g of fat wondering why they can't get a hardon lmao

I've run a low dose of test (250mg) for more than a year and I was just a slightly more bloated natty-looking version of myself. Nothing was different to being natty. That's why I eventually stopped, it was pointless. The only time I would get noticeable androgenic results was when I was higher doses of stronger androgenic roids. You seriously underestimate the downsides of using test. You can gets sides at any dosage, I was getting early stage gyno and some hairloss even at 250mg. I was always on at least one ancillary at any time even on that low dose. You think it's smart taking 3, 4 or more drugs for the rest of your life? Where are you getting this gear, who is prescribing it? Or are you dumb enough to inject bathtub test? Being on a legit test script for life isn't that easy unless you have a medical condition, it can be expensive too, and if you want to minimise sides you will have to inject frequently which is a pain in the ass. Who the fuck wants to be tethered to a vial of test forever?

Exhaust all the sensible options to boost test first.
I agree, mf's here think that taking some low-moderate dose of some unknown test made in Vietnamese bathtubs will transform them into 0 inhibition knock-off versions of Arnie. Also, this "pheremone" crap is one of the biggest copes and bullshit I've seen in my entire life, it makes ZERO difference in how much women find you attracitve.