regional humidity effects on eyes

D

Deleted member 27715

Iron
this thread is just about what ive experienced looks wise from (potentially) humidity. you

i am from a landlocked dry country with the altitude of 1000-1200m, and humidity is 30% in august, peaking 70% in January, and averaging at 46%. 8+ hours after waking up my eyes are super shit due to the regional dryness accentuating the dryness of my skin and my under eye, which leads to me having shitty sclera show aka dead eyes.

i was on a vacation this august, went to a Mediterranean sea country where humidity was 65%-75%, no sclera show at all, and my under eye was great. narrow eyes vertically, made me look great. have any of you had a similar experience?

Many factors at play here, can’t say that

average humidity is 70-90% here and my eyes are literal slits.

average humidity is 70-90% here and my eyes are literal slits.
exactly what im about. same, where are you from?

the university I'm going to go to is going to have high humidity, gonna mog there w my eye area.

Vacationnnnn
aaand? even 10 hours after waking up my eyes were mogger, no sclera at all, and eyes were super narrow, eyelashes long and dark, eyebrows low. seduced a couple chicks, one of them was a brit, ew.

aaand? even 10 hours after waking up my eyes were mogger, no sclera at all, and eyes were super narrow, eyelashes long and dark, eyebrows low
Vactions

probably from squinting in the sun all day rather than humidity

probably from squinting in the sun all day rather than humidity
nope. not about the sun, and i don't squint like you retards