Regrets for the final time maybe

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
For those who have regrets, did you accept those regrets and moved on from them and on with your life?

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
I try not to think about them. Staying stuck in the past isn't a good thing and you need to move on from your regrets. You won't be able to turn back time, so deal with the consequences. Good luck, buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and dogtown
I try not to think about them. Staying stuck in the past isn't a good thing and you need to move on from your regrets. You won't be able to turn back time, so deal with the consequences. Good luck, buddy.

This and lose weight

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I know that if I could turn back time and undo all the things that I regret I'd eventually get really bored.

His biggest regret regret will be not losing weight ded srs
You're actually right, and I am also dedly srs. OP, if you reach your potential right now you will look back and wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

why does everyone tell you to lose weight btw lol

Were u one of the cucks thst spoiled endgame for me. Be honest.

Inject T

You're actually right, and I am also dedly srs. OP, if you reach your potential right now you will look back and wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

It’s that simple
why does everyone tell you to lose weight btw lol

Cause he’s a fat shit

• +1
There’s a lot I regret but dwelling on the past isn’t good for your mental health. Try to distract yourself with things you enjoy.

• +1
There’s a lot I regret but dwelling on the past isn’t good for your mental health. Try to distract yourself.
You can only distract yourself for so long until you rope tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and fobos
Cuz they’re npcs.
Honestly man. You need to lose weight. It's the single best looksmaxx if you're overweight. Check out @NickGurr's thread if you haven't yet. He seems to know what he's talking about.

You didn’t ruin it for me, I’ll still watch it.
You’re really a clown. I hope u know that.
Honestly man. You need to lose weight. It's the single best looksmaxx if you're overweight. Check out @NickGurr's thread if you haven't yet. He seems to know what he's talking about.
@NickGurr is a prick.

You’re really a clown. I hope u know that.

@NickGurr is a prick.

You are literally the lowest iq user on this forum JFL.

Imagine being on a looksmaxing forum for almost 8 months and still being a fat shit. Nothing you say means anything JFL. You a literal failure. Your oneitis hates you. Everyone here here looks down at you.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Sizzurp
You are literally the lowest iq user on this forum JFL.

Imagine being on a looksmaxing forum for almost 8 months and still being a fat shit. Nothing you say means anything JFL. You a literal failure. Your oneitis hates you. Everyone here here looks down at you.
Walter white dies at the end of breaking bad

U fucking nigger fat fuck lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Next to nothing could have been changed by me making better decisions in certain situations, but I would have liked to see my father more before he died, and defied my cunt mother.

Bro you’ve already told me. I’m still gonna watch it JFL
fat nigger stay virgin kissless for life

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and dogtown
they build a timemachine in Endgame and so maybe if you were an avenger OP you could go back in time and change ur genetics

they build a timemachine in Endgame and so maybe if you were an avenger OP you could go back in time and change ur genetics
You’re a faggot. Everyone on this site is a fucking prick, I swear.

Keep crying While you sit on your ass eating dorritos you fat shit
BRING THAT ASS HERE BOI!